• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
HM VoG starting in an 30ish min or whenever everyone is ready
1) myself
2) Dave_6 ?
3) Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) Coconut (PSN: KrugerrandMan )
6) Greenymac

Just waiting to make sure if Dave_6 can make it still. I am ready whenever everyone is able to get on.
Ah damn, I want one o' these. I'll start setting up a secondary run if you're all full up though :)
what's the best way to farm for legendary engrams now?
There have never been any good ways to do this XD

reposting for a new page:

9pm GMT Corta Raid.
I have a Corta check point BUT don't mind starting fresh either.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.
lvl 30 + and would love it if we could get 1 person that is 31.

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan - start fresh or Corta CP
2) AdamKoy 30 Warlock - Crota CP
3)
4)
5)
6)
I would like to do this if there is still room. Psn is greyblade level 31 Titan/warlock and I'm down for crota or fresh.

Dave_6

HM VoG starting in an 30ish min or whenever everyone is ready
1) myself
2) Dave_6 ?
3) Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) Coconut (PSN: KrugerrandMan )
6) Greenymac

Just waiting to make sure if Dave_6 can make it still. I am ready whenever everyone is able to get on.

Sorry man, I finished one about ~45 mins ago and was let down again by not getting the FB or Vex. I was so aggravated that I began doing bounties and forgot all about it :( I still have another chance at at least the Fatebringer with my 29 Warlock before the reset. If you're not to the templar yet and need one more I can join.

allday247

Banned
9pm GMT Corta Raid.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.

3) Mindlog 31 titan/lock - either
4) Nuzska 31 titan - Either
5) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock - either
6)

One more

Namikaze1

Well, my Warlock is now 31. Just need do a bunch of bounties and farm ass shards for my Hunter to get to 31 like my Titan and now Warlock.

MrMuscle

So i managed to do the first two parts of the CE raid solo on my hunter. The fact that its possible still boggles my mind. But man i had a lot of fun trying it. Got gloves and shards as a reward. So that means you can get 3 loot drops solo in that raid. I wonder if that is intentionally or if Bungie just didnt get to test it enough before releasing it.

Nodnol

So i managed to do the first two parts of the CE raid solo on my hunter. The fact that its possible still boggles my mind. But man i had a lot of fun trying it. Got gloves and shards as a reward. So that means you can get 3 loot drops solo in that raid. I wonder if that is intentionally or if Bungie just didnt get to test it enough before releasing it.

TEACH ME!

Mindlog

Yep that would be great.
We had more then I thought. My apologies.
Going to roll Hunter since I don't see any.
Almost certain the second chest is also doable.

Schwabe

Nice, i really would like to see that ^_^

Achilles_

Neo Member
Im broadcasting live on twitch, PSN: Raadius, channel: RaadTV, just doing bounties on my Titan to level up Dr. Nope and One Way Ticket 000.

R0ckman

Its a bit funny that around the time we found out Xur was not random that started making his stock worse. Lol, what is with these guys? Were they severely bullied in school or something?

Got rewarded the Universal Remote in a crucible match. . this is my second one. At least I get to shard the other one now.

Also Gdt and team I'm waiting for the invite, I'm ready whenever.

Why are the Dark Below strikes not on my maps? The one on Mars is, the rest are not,. Weekly is locked for me as well. Says I have to finish Eris Quest. I am doing the
Urzok
one now.

allday247

Banned
9pm GMT Corta Raid.

6)

One more

Still need 1 more player.

allday247

Banned
Can I join?

TheCommonDan, prefer Crota checkpoint, lvl 31 hunter

9pm GMT Corta Raid.

6) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter - Crota

Might still need one more as AdamKoy hasn't logged on yet - will give him 5/10 mins

blazeuk

Ah damn, I want one o' these. I'll start setting up a secondary run if you're all full up though :)

I'm interested if you get one set up fairly soon, was let down by a group from the LFG website which had a few people drop out half way through and then everyone quit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you don't mind taking a hard mode noob, I'd love to join. 30 warlock.

psn: captscience
If you're starting up another VoG Hard run, I'm down. Already on your Friend's List.
Okay, are you guys cool with starting at 5EST (50 minutes from now?)

5:00PM EST Vault of Glass Hard Mode
1. captscience
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. open
5. open
6. open

Min level 29 if you have some experience with Hard, 30s are welcome even if you don't.

Want to attempt a Flawless VoG run later tonight?
Oh man. Maybe. I dunno, depends on how long my group spends on finishing CE, might be interested in trying afterward.
I'm interested if you get one set up fairly soon, was let down by a group from the LFG website which had a few people drop out half way through and then everyone quit.
Want in for about 45 mins from now?

Top Bottom