• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Looking for 1 for CE raid starting ASAP a. We've got 3 30s, 2 31s (including a Hunter). No experience, but we've all kind of seen most of it and read strats. Someone with experience would be helpful, but we'll take any 30+.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Re-posting for new page. Just need one kind soul for a fresh CE raid.

Greenymac

HM VoG starting in an 30ish min or whenever everyone is ready
1) myself
2) Dave_6 ?
3) Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) Coconut (PSN: KrugerrandMan )
6) Greenymac

Just waiting to make sure if Dave_6 can make it still. I am ready whenever everyone is able to get on.

Ill be ready in 10 mins if everyone else is...

allday247

Banned
reposting for a new page:

9pm GMT Corta Raid.
I have a Corta check point BUT don't mind starting fresh either.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.
lvl 30 + and would love it if we could get 1 person that is 31.

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan - start fresh or Corta CP
2) AdamKoy 30 Warlock - Crota CP
3)
4)
5)
6)

Langy

If anyone is wanting to do weekly or nightfall add me on PS4. Username Langoit.

Would also try VoG (not tried it yet) but headset is bust so i can't talk to people....dunno if that would be a major issue or not.

I'm lvl 28 Warlock btw...

Ill be ready in 10 mins if everyone else is...

okay I just sent you a msg on PSN, you can ignore since its just a reminder. Still waiting to make sure Dave_6 can make it, guess we can wait till everyone is online. If he is unable to, would anyone else like to do VoG hm?

edit:full

lunlunqq

Would also try VoG (not tried it yet) but headset is bust so i can't talk to people....dunno if that would be a major issue or not.

I desperately want to find someone to get the nightfall done. But nightfalls now are lvl 30 and it gives me a lot if trouble as a lvl 31. I'm not sure if you can do that at 28. You should be fine for VoG though.

Langy

I desperately want to find someone to get the nightfall done. But nightfalls now are lvl 30 and it gives me a lot if trouble as a lvl 31. I'm not sure if you can do that at 28. You should be fine for VoG though.

Ha didn't realise nightfall was 30 now.

Guess it's the weekly heroic then, or the VoG if anyone wants to bring a first timer with them??

Mindlog

reposting for a new page:

9pm GMT Corta Raid.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.

3)
4)
5)
6)
Mindlog 31 Titan - fresh OR 31 Hunter/Warlock - Crota
I've never done sword vs Crota, but I'll do it. Just mash R2. What could go wrong? I also have a max Gjallarhorn so there's that.

coy

so I asked this before, but I chose a faction (new monarchy) before leveling out vanguard/crucible. Is this bad (have no legendary gear right now)

I would suggest getting Vanguard to at least rank 2 especially if you have no legendary gear. Vanguard marks can only be used at the Vanguard vendors (whereas Crucible marks work at the Crucible vendor or any of the 3 factions). Otherwise, you may hit the cap for marks (100 per week, 200 max) and not have the reputation to spend them.

This game wants you to spend those marks. I'd recommend getting Vanguard to 3 so you have access to the weapons as well. Also, starting at rank 3, you will earn a reward package when you rank up that may contain legendary weapons; you will also receive a Commendation (Vanguard or Crucible) that can be used, alongside marks, to purchase a chest or helmet for armor or weapons. Keep in mind, there are more avenues to earn Vanguard marks whereas Crucible marks are obtained in PvP.

Hopefully I didn't miss any details. Just focus on getting Vanguard high enough (2 or 3) to spend the marks. Then, if you wish to continue ranking up NM, then it won't be as bad if your Crucible reputation is not at least rank 2. I would try and get Crucible to 3 as well unless you find PvP deplorable in Destiny. That way, any of the new weapons from either faction are available for purchase when you have the marks if you decide to test some different ones out.

I would suggest getting Vanguard to at least rank 2 especially if you have no legendary gear. Vanguard marks can only be used at the Vanguard vendors (whereas Crucible marks work at the Crucible vendor or any of the 3 factions). Otherwise, you may hit the cap for marks (100 per week, 200 max) and not have the reputation to spend them.

This game wants you to spend those marks. I'd recommend getting Vanguard to 3 so you have access to the weapons as well. Also, starting at rank 3, you will earn a reward package when you rank up that may contain legendary weapons; you will also receive a Commendation (Vanguard or Crucible) that can be used, alongside marks, to purchase a chest or helmet for armor or weapons. Keep in mind, there are more avenues to earn Vanguard marks whereas Crucible marks are obtained in PvP.

Hopefully I didn't miss any details. Just focus on getting Vanguard high enough (2 or 3) to spend the marks. Then, if you wish to continue ranking up NM, then it won't be as bad if your Crucible reputation is not at least rank 2. I would try and get Crucible to 3 as well unless you find PvP deplorable in Destiny. That way, any of the new weapons from either faction are available for purchase when you have the marks if you decide to test some different ones out.

thanks

allday247

Banned
9pm GMT Corta Raid.

3) Mindlog 31 titan/lock - either
4)
5)
6)

coy

I don't have them unlocked but I still need to run Nightfall/Weekly on my Warlock. I am watching football atm but can log back in and help.

PSN: coyquettish

i kinda wanna try a flawless crota run...

there's only one part halfway through i think anyone will consistently end up dying on, but maybe if a titan drops blessing of light with extended duration it'll be safe.

assuming everyone knows what they're doing,
crota isn't a problem and the bridge is easy
. if you die at the beginning, it doesn't matter too much. the
deathsinger is probably the most awkward one because of the small room you have to enter

maybe when we all have maxed 330 weapons. it'll be a while before we hit 32 and i don't think it'll be as impressive then.

MADGAME

I'm down for raid part, PSN: arekkusu77.
Sorry for the delayed reply, getting the second chest again in the Raid now. If you're around you're welcome to join.

We're already past the bridge so just hop in. Anyone on my friends list is welcome to hop in also. PSN messaging is not really working so I won't be able to access those right now. FYI we are only grabbing second chest, not beating Crota

gdt

Are there any fresh Crota's End groups? I need in with my Titan.

If not I'll start a group. Starting as soon as we are full.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

Namikaze1

i kinda wanna try a flawless crota run...

there's only one part halfway through i think anyone will consistently end up dying on, but maybe if a titan drops blessing of light with extended duration it'll be safe.

assuming everyone knows what they're doing,
crota isn't a problem and the bridge is easy
. if you die at the beginning, it doesn't matter too much. the
deathsinger is probably the most awkward one because of the small room you have to enter

maybe when we all have maxed 330 weapons. it'll be a while before we hit 32 and i don't think it'll be as impressive then.
Well, we ended up killing Crota with no one dying yesterday. I think we got that part down. It's the
Deathsinger
that may give everyone a bit of trouble.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How are you guys getting legendary engrams so often? I maybe get 1 every 2 weeks. Such crap.
since prior to the engram patch (before which I was lucky enough to get hawkmoon from one) I have received 4 total. :) 1 was yesterday!
I could help in about an hour, what's one more time through that strike...

Nuszka

9pm GMT Corta Raid.

3) Mindlog 31 titan/lock - either
4)
5)
6)
If possible i am in titan 31 can do fresh or crota psn same as gaf id

Top Bottom