• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking for weekly party.. Or a Crota Raid.. 31lvl
Wq9edfe.gif

Yeah that's good for me.
What's your PSN? Send Hawkian a FR.

Spiders

Cleared the new raid 3 times this week. My loot:

Warlock: boots and sniper rifle.
Titan: chest and fusion rifle.
Hunter: boots and rocket launcher.

So far drop rates seem to be a lot better than in VoG. Everyone in our group has at least one armor piece, and everyone got a weapon with each of their characters from Crota. One of my friends has two titans and already has a full set of raid gear.

allday247

Banned
9pm GMT Corta Raid.
I have a Corta check point BUT don't mind starting fresh either.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.
lvl 30 + and would love it if we could get 1 person that is 31.

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan - start fresh or Corta CP
2) Mindlog 31 titan/lock - either
3) Nuzska 31 titan - Either
4) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock - either
5) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter - Crota
6)

One more Please

ecnal

9pm GMT Corta Raid.
I have a Corta check point BUT don't mind starting fresh either.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.
lvl 30 + and would love it if we could get 1 person that is 31.

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan - start fresh or Corta CP
2) Mindlog 31 titan/lock - either
3) Nuzska 31 titan - Either
4) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock - either
5) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter - Crota
6)

One more Please

31 titan if you still need... but would prefer fresh.

Bollocks

Can somebody please explain how to get to 31?
Is it enough to buy the vanguard gear or do I need something extra like raid gear?

Messiek

Can somebody please explain how to get to 31?
Is it enough to buy the vanguard gear or do I need something extra like raid gear?

You have a few options:
New exotic + 2 vanguard + 1 VoG
4 vanguard
For now the new raid gear goes to 33 light if you upgrade them twice using radiant shard.

Iceman829

Anyone looking to do the Nightfall on XB1? I have a 28/29 Titan I need to get through it. I can one of my other characters to help get us to the boss easier as well.

GT - Iceman829

moris

Okay, are you guys cool with starting at 5EST (50 minutes from now?)

5:00PM EST Vault of Glass Hard Mode
1. captscience
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. open
5. open
6. open

Min level 29 if you have some experience with Hard, 30s are welcome even if you don't.

Oh man. Maybe. I dunno, depends on how long my group spends on finishing CE, might be interested in trying afterward.

Want in for about 45 mins from now?

If you're okay with my lvl 29 hunter, I'd like to join too. psnid: ms1582 (already in your friend's list)

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
HEY! Any of the new crucible/vanguard/faction autorifles a step up from Shadow Price (pr suros) variety?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1. btkadams
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. blazeuk
5. ms1582
6. Temidien

If you're okay with my lvl 29 hunter, I'd like to join too. psnid: ms1582 (already in your friend's list)
Should be no problem, do you know the raid fairly well?

One spot left, departing the station in a half hour!

What's the best vanguard primary they sell now? The Ar's have little impact. I'm thinking that's second to last scout rifle?

AR's look like shit, so I think the Scout's are the best bet. I think they both look comparable but am eyeballing the last scout rifle. Rate of fire may be slow, but great impact, range and stability. That's how I like em.

1. captscience
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. blazeuk
5. ms1582
6. open

So wish I could join you, tied up for a few hours. Have yet to finish a Hard VoG, but got close a few times.

Temidien

Neo Member
1. captscience
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. blazeuk
5. ms1582
6. open

I'm in. Lvl 30 Hunter

PSN: Temidien

Hoodbury

Can't believe they made the final urn quest turn in to Xur. Now I have to wait a week to turn it in and take up a bounty spot, ugh. Come on Bungie, pls.

Okay, are you guys cool with starting at 5EST (50 minutes from now?)

1. captscience
2. drassil
3. Hawkian
4. open
5. open
6. open

Min level 29 if you have some experience with Hard, 30s are welcome even if you don't.

I'm sorry Hawkian I'm going to have to drop out. Something just came up. Next time!

Ambitious

Crota down. Shit, this was hard. Got the ship and the rocket launcher. The latter seems to be pretty good, no?
Unfortunately, we found only one of the chests, the first one.

Can't believe they made the final urn quest turn in to Xur. Now I have to wait a week to turn it in and take up a bounty spot, ugh. Come on Bungie, pls.

Everything about the game design is to entice you to come back next week. Everything else is compromised to see that you return and for some reason we do even if it's annoying and disrespects our time invested.

Iceman829

Crota's End beat! Hoozah! How good is the Raid rocket launcher?

I just unlocked the cluster bombs. Going to try it out once something drops heavy ammo.

Edit: It's not a Gjallarhorn 2.0, but it does some damage. The cluster bombs will only get things in close proximity. I have some dregs walk away from the group I shot at not to be damaged at all. I'm going to try the heavy machine gun out now.

Hoodbury

Everything about the game design is to entice you to come back next week. Everything else is compromised to see that you return and for some reason we do even if it's annoying and disrespects our time invested.

They dont' need to do that though, I play everyday.

Jinjo

Crota's End is mine now. Finally got him down. Got dat Black Hammer, which is gonna go perfectly with my Gjallarhorn. Still love that thing so much. Ruin Wings was a heavy ammo lifesaver too, couldn't have done it without it. Shout-out to the team and ShadowKayos for sticking that sword up Crota's ass. What a clutch ending.

Top Bottom