• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Deku Tree

ah crap... looks like I actually failed to upgrade my red death last night, I was sure I did... damn.

Do you use it? I upgraded six exotics this weekend but I have never really used Thorn or TLW or Red Death although I upgraded them anyway. I will level them up if I ever get though my larger leveling priorities.

Anyway judging by the past red death may be back in Xur's inventory sometime soon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do you use it? I upgraded six exotics this weekend but I have never really used Thorn or TLW or Red Death although I upgraded them anyway. I will level them up if I ever get though my larger leveling priorities.

Anyway judging by the past red death may be back in Xur's inventory sometime soon.
I was going to make it my Titan's main for a while. I'd buy a new one or upgrade (again/for real) if it's back, yeah. I'll stick with the old Multi-Tool on him for now

Hyun Sai

Oups, didn't see it was for Xbone.

------------------------------------------
So, is the Mythoclast worth upgrading for the new raid or not ?

I will be around tomorrow evening gmt to run from that checkpoint if you are around. Will post a msg in here with more details once I've sorted life things out.

Temidien

Neo Member
Looking to beat Crota!

1. Byron
2. Bigmanny
3. Darryl

Anyone else???

Yes. me and 2 more. (Ourobolus and Pokey)
psn: PewPewPewBow

Is this for a fresh run on ps4? If so I have me and a friend that are 31 and down

Alright guys, Byron's missus kidnapped him for a dinner date so I'm taking over in his absence. If you'd like to join, reply here and jump into the PSN group I just created. This is a run starting at boss checkpoint (which I don't have, so hopefully one of you do), please be atlas level 30 and ready to roll.

PSN: Temidien

Ourobolus

Banned
U guys need to figure out the timing, thats all. What strat u guys doing?
2 snipers focusing on the knights, and then everyone else on swordbearer/ogre duty. I was using the sword, but Crota would kill me from like a mile away after I jumped/ran away from him. We just weren't doing enough damage quickly enough.
Alright guys, Byron's missus kidnapped him for a dinner date so I'm taking over in his absence. If you'd like to join, reply here and jump into the PSN group I just created. This is a run starting at boss checkpoint (which I don't have, so hopefully one of you do), please be atlas level 30 and ready to roll.

I'm in.
Ourobolus

EL CUCO

I have a gorgon checkpoint for VoG hard. Does anyone want to run it now? Preferably experienced people as I have to get off soon for work in morning.

If not tonight does anyone want to run it tomorrow about 9pm gmt

Me and one other are down. Hope you dont mind if we switch characters for the Gorgon chest.

NastyBook

Finally got my Warlock to 30. Gonna see what the wife wants to do when she gets in. If she goes to sleep, I'm down for Crota's End.

Temidien

Neo Member
Need a few more for taking down the CE boss. Please be atlas level 30 and ready to roll.

1. Temidien
2. Ourobolus
3. PewPewPewBow

raindoc

You have to press square again if you're choosing a harder difficulty. Don't know why that wouldn't work.

If you're not asked before you start 'are you sure you want to restart?', then you've done something wrong.
this. restart by pressing square, then choose difficulty and enter your selection by pressing square again, although the game tells you to press X.

X-Frame

Anybody need the Nightfall on PS4?

I need to run it on my alt Level 30 Warlock, but I don't have it unlocked. I could start it on my main, then switch to my alt after though.

I'm getting some invites for the raid but sorry I'm letting my fiancee play right now so no raiding for me.

Also just for future knowledge what is the best way to level up an exotic? Save 5k bounties, nightfall bonus, telemetry, anything else?

Does someone know the exact math of how many bounties it take when you have the nightfall bonus and telemetry active?

Iceman829

I put Xur's kids through college this week.

Bought Voidfang.

Upgraded Icebreaker, Suros, Thorn, Armatentarium.

I paid for their med school.

Upgraded:
Mask of the Third Man
Armamentarium
Sunbreakers
Suros Regime
Red Death
The Last Word
Ice Breaker

Bought:
4 Exotic Engrams
Titan Gauntlets
Worthless Void Rocket Launcher
12 exotic shards

Sad thing is I have 40 motes of light and 70 coins left

SgtCobra

So I got the raid Sniper rifle (Black Hammer) from Crota, it seems that thing is pretty hot or something? I've actually never used a sniper rifle in Destiny so yay I guess?

Oh yeah and this game is digital crack.

Deku Tree

I'm going to buy a max 331 attack AR or scout rifle from the vanguard quartermaster after the reset. Any recommendations? Which ones are good? Is there no 331 attack analog of the shadow price? Thanks!

matmanx1

Exotics are most certainly leveling faster now than before. My upgraded Thorn I started working on Friday and it got most of Friday's bounties, all of Saturday's and all of Sunday's (Eris and Vanguard, not Crucible) and it is on the last row of upgrades.

Likewise Helm of Saint 14 I put on Friday morning and it was completely upgraded by Saturday night.

I did run the Nightfall so I do have the exp bonus but still, it seems much quicker to level an exotic weapon than it did before they took out the ascendant energy requirement.

I also finished Eris's quest line for the gauntlets and got Handcannon reload speed buff and melee speed buff. I am extremely pleased.

So I got the raid Sniper rifle (Black Hammer) from Crota, it seems that thing is pretty hot or something? I've actually never used a sniper rifle in Destiny so yay I guess?

supposedly the best PvE sniper if you consistently land critical hits.

Hyun Sai

I'm going to buy a max 331 attack AR or scout rifle from the vanguard quartermaster after the reset. Any recommendations? Which ones are good? Is there no 331 attack analog of the shadow price? Thanks!

I got the "Up for anything" from vanguard package, I'm quite happy with it. I believe the Quatermaster version is good.

There is one rifle from faction with stats comparable to Shadow Price, but the magazine is even smaller (22 I think).

blackjaw

Did they nerf the normal PVP list rewards? Playing the past few days I rarely see anyone getting shit, it's bad considering I can spend 10 minutes in a strike and get more emblems and better rewards.

Also, is Vex worth using an exotic shard to upgrade the last bubble or just save that shard for xur when he offers n upgrade for it?

It has infinite ammo if you never miss a critical hit. Not sure if it's a glitch that the mag refill doesn't use reserve ammo but that's the main thing. Highest impact on a sniper too.

Top Bottom