• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Nodnol

Ha, just soloed
the bridge.

Karma got me back though and gave me Energy. I know I'll need it eventually, but something shiny would be nice!

X-Frame

If anyone still needs to do the Nightfall on PS4 .. me and Dhruv are starting it, feel free to join!

X-Frame & Dhruv_Hanom (PSN)

EDIT: Sorry, full.

Deku Tree

Wow that Crota raid warlock cheese
at the bridge
that MADGAME showed me is totally crazy. The cheese never ends in Destiny.

Xbone

Crota's End. Today (Sunday) 8pm EST

1. Victory Red (gt: NJ Shlice - level 31 Titan)
2. Qwerty Killer (level 31)
3. Lefty (Level 31)
4. Izuna Lasky (I think 31, but def. 30)
5. The Beast 117 (Level 30)
6. Open

milkham

I missed a lot of the thread the last few days so I don't know if anyone else has managed to get up to the uppper level on crota's stage. We were just messing around and I got up there. Maybe there's a potential cheese if we can figure out how to get up there consistently. Or maybe they're going to dump more enemies up there in the hard raid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2yyLNo65w

Just realized I should have tried again after beating crota

Deku Tree

I missed a lot of the thread the last few days so I don't know if anyone else has managed to get up to the uppper level on crota's stage. We were just messing around and I got up there. Maybe there's a potential cheese if we can figure out how to get up there consistently. Or maybe they're going to dump more enemies up there in the hard raid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2yyLNo65w

Just realized I should have tried again after beating crota

You didn't see any gatekeepers up there?

Forming a group to defeat Crota (Crota checkpoint) at 8:30pm EST tonight

PS4
Cosmos_Man

1. Byron Bluth - Cosmos_Man
2. Phenom - colonolofcorn
3. ZombieJesus
4. Mindlog
5. Sushi
6. Toasty

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

Anyone else want to join? Grave, Drizzay or Dhruv you free to help around then?

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Mind putting me in as an alt? I want to go, but it's a coin toss as to whether things around the house have settled down enough at 8:30.

Jinjo

Nice. Similar to what my group was doing, although we didn't think to drop him twice per sword carry. Will give that a crack, even though I am sure to be in trouble for watching a strategy video :p

You can't damage crota enough to get him down before the enragetimer if you only do one shieldbreak per swordrun. You have to do two.

ocean

Banned

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Sign me up as a maybe please? Roommates watching a film and should be done by then :) sorry about bailing earlier! Did you take him down?

Xbone

Crota's End. Today (Sunday) 8pm EST

1. Victory Red (gt: NJ Shlice - level 31 Titan)
2. Qwerty Killer (level 31)
3. Lefty (Level 31)
4. Izuna Lasky (I think 31, but def. 30)
5. The Beast 117 (Level 30)
6. Open

GT - MythicReclaimer

30 Hunter or 30 Titan

I have not done the VoG or Crota raid if that is an issue.

ocean

Banned
Crazy that 3 months after launch there's seemingly still a new thread about this game on Gaming side. Today's flavor is "why I sold it" :p

Gotta give it to this game - love it or hate it, it inspires more posts than anything else out there haha

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
great raid guys <3 no fatebringer as usual, but I got another found verdict, vision of confluence, vex, and my fifth timebreaker :) I can put at least a couple of them to good use.

Bogeypop

great raid guys <3 no fatebringer as usual, but I got another found verdict, vision of confluence, vex, and my fifth timebreaker :) I can put at least a couple of them to good use.

Not one, not two, but THREE Cuirass of the Hezen Lord... Why have you forsaken me RNGesus? D:

blazeuk

Not one, not two, but THREE Hezen Lord Robes... Why have you forsaken me RNGesus? D:

I got 2 Robes too, 2 boots as well, still no Vex Myth and although pointless now I still haven't had the helmet either. The game truly hates me, it has gifted me very little since owning it!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn look at how gorgeous this blue scout is
B42j8URCUAARLeM.jpg:large
should be an exotic

Bogeypop

well it's good you don't have to wear any single one for more than 3 days of the week! when do these guardians shower anyway

I got 2 Robes too, 2 boots as well, still no Vex Myth and although pointless now I still haven't had the helmet either. The game truly hates me, it has gifted me very little since owning it!

I'm gonna go take a long, cold shower and think about life now...

PS4
Cosmos_Man

3. ZombieJesus

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

I'll join if you got a spot. Did it already on my other two characters.

PSN: EroticSushi - I already have you on my friends list.

not a huge LMG fan but the raid machine gun looks so cool. also finally have an arc heavy.

I have that too, but that gun bothers me a bit.

It's mislabelled on the magazine size. Also, when I tried the gun for the very first time it fired right through hive knights shields. That's not supposed to happen until you fill out the perk.

Makes me wonder just how baked this weapon is, and whether it's actually doing the damage it's supposed to do. It feels incomplete, and I'm not sure I trust it's stats.

I have it nearly fully levelled (just the last circle needs one more shard) and I find it not performing as well as I think it should.

PS4
Cosmos_Man

3. ZombieJesus

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

Add me in. Still haven't killed him yet

Mindlog

Well it's a good thing they released normal mode first to get the cheese out of the way.
But I really like the challenge on some of the solo methods :[
There is one particularly easy first phase cheese that needs to get patched out ASAP. Also the second phase completion from start needs to go. The others I like. It's like an incredibly well done campaign mission.

Hunter solo complete.
Boots.
36 Light... More heavy ammo... Move faster with the
sword. obviously.
?
I'll take it!
damn look at how gorgeous this blue scout is
should be an exotic
That looks fantastic. Would love it on my scout rifle.
Sure thing

No I got an error code and by the time I got back everyone disbanded. We were soooooooo close!
Let me know. Got very close earlier. Would be willing to be sword persons. Haven't tried it before, but I get the gist.
As expected my scout rifle with Firefly and Armor Piercing is very effective.

Well it's a good thing they released normal mode first to get the cheese out of the way.
But I really like the challenge on some of the solo methods :[
There is one particularly easy first phase cheese that needs to get patched out ASAP. Also the second phase completion from start needs to go. The others I like. It's like an incredibly well done campaign mission.

Hunter solo complete.
Boots.
36 Light... More heavy ammo... Move faster with the
sword. obviously.
?
I'll take it!

Which easy first phase? The Hunter one
with the rock boost? I'm curious how you'd get past the knight without stealth if you don't use a Hunter.

Top Bottom