• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
How is bad juju now? I have the thorn, juju, invective set. Trying to decide if I should go new thorn or juju.

Forming a group to defeat Crota (Crota checkpoint) at 8:30pm EST tonight

PS4
Cosmos_Man

1. Byron Bluth - Cosmos_Man
2. Phenom - colonolofcorn
3. ZombieJesus
4. Mindlog
5. Sushi
6. Toasty

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

Anyone else want to join? Grave, Drizzay or Dhruv you free to help around then?

Final roster!

Man, i'm sure this isn't new news, but that PS4 exlcusive raid "The Divisive Mind" is straight up garbage. Woof. Paced wrong, insane waves of dumb enemies, just.. ugh.

Mindlog

Which easy first phase? The Hunter one
with the rock boost? I'm curious how you'd get past the knight without stealth if you don't use a Hunter.
Titans and Warlocks do it just by
using grenades to create safe spots, terrain to slow down pursuers and supers when necessary. There is a really cheesy way to beat the encounter at one of the early lamps. You basically let the lamp explode to kill everyone and walk around the edge of the map. No enemies will come after you because you skip a bunch of lamps.

Really hope Bungie considers leaving some of the harder solo methods in the game. It's right up there with the end of the urn quest as my favorite single player content.
Final roster!
Yay :]

Ambitious

Does anyone else need to do the last DLC mission (The Wakening) on level 30 for the bounty? I'm at the last fight right now, and I'm having a bit of trouble.

How is bad juju now? I have the thorn, juju, invective set. Trying to decide if I should go new thorn or juju.

The boost to filling up your special is noticeable. Still a beast for mowing down fodder, and even majors if you can land consistent head shots.

shem935

Banned

I would go for thorn if you like a lot of pvp. Pve I would go for bad juju especially because I think the bonus to supers could help a defender titan solo the first section of the raid.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
The boost to filling up your special is noticeable. Still a beast for mowing down fodder, and even majors if you can land consistent head shots.

Invective :p
it's fun in PVP

I would go for thorn if you like a lot of pvp. Pve I would go for bad juju especially because I think the bonus to supers could help a defender titan solo the first section of the raid.

Thanks, guys. I ended up picking thorn. I already have invective, and it's just for pvp so the dmg outside of iron banner doesn't really matter. Once I get that set again I'll pick up juju.

hydruxo

PS4
Cosmos_Man

3. ZombieJesus
4. Mindlog
5. Sushi
6. Toasty

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

I'll join if you need me man

MADGAME

Wow that Crota raid warlock cheese
at the bridge
that MADGAME showed me is totally crazy. The cheese never ends in Destiny.
I didn't discover it, but I'm dubbing it Wipe-n-Snipe™

damn look at how gorgeous this blue scout is
should be an exotic
A work of art. The names are so cool, someone needs to be commended for the thought put into it. I recently purchased a Sig M4 Carbine in real life and want to give it a badass Destiny gun name but I can't even come close to anything as cool as in the game.

ocean

Banned

PS4
Cosmos_Man

3. ZombieJesus
4. Mindlog
5. Sushi
6. Toasty

Alts:
Ocean
Private Hudson

Film's done. French indie cinema is....special :| What a weird ass movie haha

Anyways I can get on PS4 if you need an alt! I'd love to try and get that Sniper.

Top Bottom