• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Haha, this is weird. Is your Hunter specced for Agility? Maybe just speccing your character for Agility produces the same benefits while holding the sword as well, the raid boots just give you that perk for free.

And if so, then maybe maxing Agility (plus something like the MIDA) could produce the highest damage while using the sword.

Until we get some confirmation, I think the OP of that thread is mistaken about a 30 with raid boots doing that same damage you did as a 31, it seems too perfect and no way just having boots could boost damage that much between a 30 and 31. He probably was a 31 in the video but went down to a 30 when the OP went to find his Gametag and look up his gear to find an explanation.

Yeah, my Bladedancer is specced for agility. Looks like that's the key. Next time I do it I'll put the raid boots on and see if the results are different.

X-Frame

Yeah, my Bladedancer is specced for agility. Looks like that's the key. Next time I do it I'll put the raid boots on and see if the results are different.

Great! I think that is the key as well.

We could be more confident in that explanation if you did something like 1) Spec fully for Agility, no boots; then add the boots in and report any difference.

Also, 2) Spec less in Agility, no boots; then add the boots in and report any difference.

That way we can tell if sub-class Agility is solely the key without using any boots, as well as if the raid boots stack onto a full Agility build.

Great! I think that is the key as well.

We could be more confident in that explanation if you did something like 1) Spec fully for Agility, no boots; then add the boots in and report any difference.

Also, 2) Spec less in Agility, no boots; then add the boots in and report any difference.

That way we can tell if sub-class Agility is solely the key without using any boots, as well as if the raid boots stack onto a full Agility build.

Yes, Sir.

I'll have to see if the rest of the group are willing to bear with me for that. :p

LiK

You know, this is Bungie and they allowed you do rewatch missions and PVP and change camera angles and everything in later Halo games but we can't do that at all in Destiny. It would be pretty awesome for making a full Raid video. But nah, too busy fucking up the loot.

LiK

I just watched Zoba's video of our Crota session. Music is def pretty cool. Hard to notice when we're all talking in Party Chat. They should update my iTunes Destiny OST with these new tracks!

Sullichin

How is Thunderlord in the new Raid? It's amazing in the current Weekly. The horn gets all the love but I really prefer LMGs in this game both in PVE and PVP

Today is the best day ever. Completeled the nightfall (and got a purple engram as a reward), AND I find two more purple engram as enemy drops wow wow wee wow dint

MildSoss

Today is the best day ever. Completeled the nightfall (and got a purple engram as a reward), AND I find two more purple engram as enemy drops wow wow wee wow dint

Seems like there's an increase in legendary engrams. I found one earlier on patrol then another when i joined a friends mission on my buddy list just a few minutes ago too.

Too bad they all turned into armor pieces for another class. lol

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I got 2 legendary engrams from a cryptarch level up package. One turned into energy and the other a legendary titan chest I didn't need. I was hoping for exotics or hunter gear. :(

blackjaw

I got 2 legendary engrams from a cryptarch level up package. One turned into energy and the other a legendary titan chest I didn't need. I was hoping for exotics or hunter gear. :(

Welcome to my life. Vanguard rank up this week gave me a duskwalker cape (lol) and dr nope (double lol)...no vanguard commendation. Trolled hard.

Welcome to my life. Vanguard rank up this week gave me a duskwalker cape (lol) and dr nope (double lol)...no vanguard commendation. Trolled hard.

Woah, I thought Commendations were guaranteed. That is bullshit right there.

Edit: Dr nope is vanilla Destiny. Was it 300 or 331 max damage?

gdt

Kinda OT question. My friend game shares with someone, but that someone just got flagged for misconduct (he's kinda a dick sometimes) and now he's telling her he can't game share for a year.

Is that a thing or is he bullshitting?

E92 M3

Is it safe to say that I am one of the few that only have one character? I do want to get my second hunter to 20 so I can have another run for raids. With the new materials it'll take forever to get to 32 otherwise.

Finally beat that fucker, Crota. Got the shader, emblem, Broken Hammer, and some energy

Did a partial 2nd run to find the chests. Are there more than two chests in CE?

Top Bottom