• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GutZ31

You can see for yourself X-Frame, I got that damage without Swordbearer's Touch. :p

Makes me wonder wtf I wasn't wearing the boots for.

046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg

Please do test, I would love to know if the boots give a damage bonus to Crota.

Raid group I won't be joining you guys Tuesday/Wednesday. My Grandpa is having his surgery to try too remove the pancreatic cancer he has. So I'll be heading down for that.

stb

Sure hop in, will be running again afterwards if this fills up. Probably won't be able to reply again until after this run.

Had to run, earlier, but wanted to say thanks for the weekly 30 runs this morning. I felt a little more useful on the second run. =)

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
It's gotten to the point where I can't walk through the tower without receiving 5 random invites. I need a middle finger emote to tell these people to fuck off in the hardest way possible. This shit is seriously getting annoying - the game needs an option to block that while in the tower.

Welp, did a whole run through CE. Not sure how I feel about the structure of the Raid in the beginning or the third part, but did enjoy the bridge and even the end.

Lots of energy and some shards from chest 1 and each segment drop. Completing it I received Crota's End emblem, Cryptographic shader, and Song of Ir Yut arc machine gun which
allows projectiles to pierce Knight shield walls and deals extra dmg to majors.
Has good stability, but the range might leave a bit to be desired. Will have to level it up to see.

Finally beat Crota. Great team.

Props to Kaikken, MrClowderCham, Rubenov25, Tokems_, and MildSoss.
Beat him on our second try. And I picked up the Black Hammer!

gdt

Oh forgot to mention my CE haul today. Got the Titan boots, and a second shotgun :(. I need that sniper rifle.

Soon. I'm still bummed my Warlock got no gear, but my hunter did get 2.

gdt

2 of my characters have beaten Crots, just need my titan.

Is the shotgun, Swordbreaker, any good got it at the end?

It's a shotgun. Purely pvp weapon, though they are pretty solid in the first CE section. Fusion rifle still probably better there though.

Fatebringer da god tho.

Top Bottom