• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

gatti-man

Calling dibs on this amazing group of people for a fresh Crota run tomorrow:

yQ2wCfO.png

Haha yeah that was a great time. Can't wait to run it again.

I reckon, it's gonna be Valus with 'all burn'. EVERYTHING WILL BURN.

Also for Crota and
sword bearer duties, has anyone experimented with blink?

Anyone wanna do Crota? Got a full team. Running it a second time and we need the checkpoint.

Thanks for the smooth run earlier. I had pretty much given up hope that I'd clear it before the reset, but having some people with experience was super helpful.

Got the raid shotgun. I don't use shotguns, but I guess I'll start until I get the raid fusion or sniper.

Have people been sharing the normal VOG gatekeeper checkpoint? I need to farm glimmer and the Exclusion Zone is so fucking mind numbing it makes me wanna kill myself (not literally of course).

allday247

Banned
9pm GMT Corta Raid

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan
2) ICortosis - 30 lock
3) Mindlog 31 titan/lock
4) Nuzska 31 titan
5) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock
6) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter

Do you guys wanna finish off the raid tonight? Corta CP. Start around 9pm GMT again. Can also be later if necessary.

Namikaze1

Fucking Omnigul...

"Oh? You got my health down to a quarter. Bitch please."
*summons sisters*

Valus: Rockets. Rockets everywhere. A rocket for you. And you. And you. Oh, I can't forget about you.
And if that isn't enough, then say hello to my little friend!

jaaz

No word when it's coming. Sounded like they thought it was not enough to warrant a patch on its own. But whenever the next patch cam they would include that...

Thanks. I hope they release it along with IB. I Have been lucky enough to get chest, arms and legs from the Crota Raid, have it fully upgraded minus the radiant shards armor slots AND using a fully upgraded exotic helmet and my light is... 29. It's so ridiculous that the game forces me to use VoG gear or Vanguard gear while I wait for the 57,000 radiant shards I need to drop. At least let me be 30 or 31...

Ambitious

In case anyone needs to do Siege of the Warmind on Heroic for the bounty, I've just started it. Feel free to join: ps_flocki

edit: Done.

realcZk

So it seems if you have a self-res warlock during the
Crota fight, your team can wipe to a Knight at the beginning in the starting chamber, then have the last one to die be the warlock. Before the wipe/reset counter hits 0:00, he self-ressurects and revives the rest of the team. This removes the "Presence of Crota" debuff for everyone throughout the entire fight, allowing everyone to health-regen as normal without the chalice.

warlocks, king of cheese

Rubenov

Crota fight, your team can wipe to a Knight at the beginning in the starting chamber, then have the last one to die be the warlock. Before the wipe/reset counter hits 0:00, he self-ressurects and revives the rest of the team. This removes the "Presence of Crota" debuff throughout the entire fight, allowing everyone to health-regen as normal without the chalice.

warlocks, king of cheese

Need confirmation; game changer if true.

Fucking Omnigul...

"Oh? You got my health down to a quarter. Bitch please."
*summons sisters*

Valus: Rockets. Rockets everywhere. A rocket for you. And you. And you. Oh, I can't forget about you.
And if that isn't enough, then say hello to my little friend!

I'll take Spongebob anytime over Omnigul. That room has to be the most poorly designed end level of any strike. The others may be fucked in one way or another, but at least there's room to manouver.

I can kinda understand when people bitch about strikes, but let's be real. Any strike is much better than Omnigul's.

Crota fight, your team can wipe to a Knight at the beginning in the starting chamber, then have the last one to die be the warlock. Before the wipe/reset counter hits 0:00, he self-ressurects and revives the rest of the team. This removes the "Presence of Crota" debuff for everyone throughout the entire fight, allowing everyone to health-regen as normal without the chalice.

warlocks, king of cheese

Holy fuck if true. Warlocks are delivering your pizza again ladies and gents. With extra cheese

Midas

warlocks, king of cheese

Haha oh Bungie. Don't you test _anything_?

warlocks, king of cheese
-____-

warlocks, king of cheese

but it's not even hard

fuck Warlocks

dB Viper

Beating the final boss with a bunch of LFG randoms (after about 100 tries, across 3 days) felt so good. Boss is incredibly tough and the timing has to be impeccable.

Is farming glimmer the new farming mats? I never have enough and my time with Xur was limited not by coins, but glimmer. I missed my Thunderlord upgrade because I didn't have a chance to grind glimmer saturday night. The glimmer bonus buffs via grimoire + consumable are laughable. Why so stingy with giving out glimmer on top of the really low cap?

The Eris bounties are horribly redundant already. Rank 3 is going to be mind numbing to get to...especially across alts.

Is farming glimmer the new farming mats? I never have enough and my time with Xur was limited not by coins, but glimmer. I missed my Thunderlord upgrade because I didn't have a chance to grind glimmer saturday night. The glimmer bonus buffs via grimoire + consumable are laughable. Why so stingy with giving out glimmer on top of the really low cap?

The Eris bounties are horribly redundant already. Rank 3 is going to be mind numbing to get to...especially across alts.

Yeah, seems that way. The cabal farm on exclusion zone is alright though. One resupply code will net you about 3-5k glimmer depending on how fast you clear the first part. And you'll definitely pick up atlas 1 resupply code during the fight so you don't have to worry about running out.

Deku Tree

warlocks, king of cheese

Wow. Crazy. Bungie is terrible at testing the warlock res. will be fun while it lasts.

Top Bottom