• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Who wants to run Crota's End from the start? Starting once we are full. 30 or higher preferably. I've beaten the Raid twice with my other two characters.

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-
-
-
-

all bungie has to do is change all the enemies in the hard raid to yellow bar 32 wizards.

I suspect they will add wizards and shields to knights for the final part. And then give weight of darkness to everyone x10 and make the chalice the only thing that gets rid of it.

Jinjo

Lol! Thankfully, we we're able to get Flawless done last night!

Haha, nice!

So we posting our CE loadouts?

Fatebringer/Vision of Confluence/Vanquisher III
Found Verdict (yeah you read that right, crazy effective against knights & thralls) / Praedyth's Revenge
Ballarhorn, what else?

With just a touch of Ruin Wings. And some Saint-14 to turn those gatekeepers in blind little newborn puppies.

Hoodbury

I'm calling the green circles on the ground from story mode that zap health making an appearance in the Hard Raid.

Hmm, maybe that's why they waited to release Hard Mode. They wait and see where we all stand to beat it in normal mode and then put green circles in those spots forcing us to go somewhere else.

Bladelaw

I've got a Crota checkpoint I would like to take care of before reset if anyone is interested in helping around 6:30pm US East. I have a new ice breaker and can run sniper duty. I'll post later when the time is closer.

zewone

Lol! Thankfully, we we're able to get Flawless done last night!

EWgJjWt.jpg

tvBMhfk.jpg

Ambitious

Who wants to run Crota's End from the start? Starting once we are full. 30 or higher preferably. I've beaten the Raid twice with my other two characters.

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
- Ambitious (PSN: ps_flocki)
-
-
-

I'm down. Level 30 Hunter, completed it once with my Warlock. No sword experience though.

Someone stop me from hatching a plan to delete a character next week after I don't get any armour drops. What do you lose besides rep anyway? I've got no crucible marks, no vanguard marks, and nothing that can't be transfered to my vault. It seems like the only thing of note you lose is rep and cryptarch level which both don't matter to me at this point anyway.

Shito

Someone stop me from hatching a plan to delete a character next week after I don't get any armour drops. What do you lose besides rep anyway? I've got no crucible marks, no vanguard marks, and nothing that can't be transfered to my vault. It seems like the only thing of note you lose is rep and cryptarch level which both don't matter to me at this point anyway.
Sanity?

E92 M3

So, I am wondering guys: What is the point of shards for people that do raids? I got to 31, but now what? Weren't we promised some form of exchange? Energies are always useful, but shards seem to be a lot more limited since expansion 1.

melee 5 cursed thralls without dying should not have taken an hour :(

ok how the heck do hunters do this? throwing knife doesn't count wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

titan - ward of dawn blind bubble lol lol lol
warlock - scorch melee someone else for a shield, melee cursed thrall
hunter - die

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-
-

I'm down. Level 30 Hunter, completed it once with my Warlock. No sword experience though.

No problem.

I'll do it.

PSN = Ikkarus

Lvl 30 Hunter

Let's do this.

Haven't done Crota's End before, how long does it take?

Maybe 2 hours if we have a lot of fresh players.

ERMint13

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-
-
-
-

I can jump in with a 31 Titan....Brolly1016. Haven't run it with this alt. Not sure how good I will be with the sword though.

ok how the heck do hunters do this? throwing knife doesn't count wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

hunter - die

Blade Dancer kills count as melee. or you could just take a friend whos a Titan pop an armor of light bubble.

Nodnol

hunter - die

One at a time, with a full bar of health. Wait for health to regenerate, go again.

Still frustrating but totally doable.

Anyway, I forgot about Iron Banner coming back.

Going to get a lot of leveling done! Do the PvE bounties, then load up on Crucible and IB bounties. Loads of bonus XP!

blackjaw

Bro if I did that I'd have no characters left.

Hopefully it works and we can get it done fast. Starting to get some serious wife aggro for playing too much lately. Also don't think I can stay up so late again, feel like a zombie at work today, heh.

Yeah, you and me both.

Annoying that it was taking so long last night. I'm guessing everyone was a little weary by the time we decided to do it last night and was getting a little lazy. Earlier in the day we rolled through Crota rather quickly.

Atheon is a boss where everything needs to be timed well to defeat him. Crota is that times ten. The windows are damn small and, if one person fucks up, it's basically a wipe. It's not that difficult... it's just a timing thing.

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-Brolly1016
-

I can jump in with a 31 Titan....Brolly1016. Haven't run it with this alt. Not sure how good I will be with the sword though.

Ok cool. We need at least one 31. I've done the sword before so I can tell you what to do.

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-
-
I'll join if we can get through the entire thing. I just need to do Crota on my last alt but I'm willing to push through from the start.

PSN: EroticSushi

blackjaw

hunter - die
There is a story mission where 30 of those guys run up the stairs but if you back up far enough only one comes at a time. Just have to shoot them once then knife and run away

hunter - die

I did it on lower level thralls, and only melee when you have full health. I did it on earth patrol where you kill the hidden thrall in the dark to spawn the whatever of Crota (heart maybe).

There is a story mission where 30 of those guys run up the stairs but if you back up far enough only one comes at a time. Just have to shoot them once then knife and run away

I would also say that if you're specced for agility, it might be useful to respec for armor. Not sure how much of a difference it would make though.

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-Brolly1016
-EroticSucshi

We have a full team. Everyone almost ready?

Ambitious

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-Brolly1016
-

Ok cool. We need at least one 31. I've done the sword before so I can tell you what to do.

Give me just 5min please, I'm doing a public event right now.

Ikkarus

-PSN Subtervotion
-Berimboa
-Ikkarus
-Ambitious
-Brolly1016
-EroticSucshi

We have a full team. Everyone almost ready?
Yep I'm good just send me an invite when you're ready.

Top Bottom