• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Interesting and varied encounters would help the game feel better, but when it comes to the grind, people prefer to use their time effectively. Lots of people will repeat the same action incessantly if they feel it is the most efficient use of their time. Grindy games encourage this type of behavior. So in the case of a strike playlist, people will bailout if they feel that particular strike takes too long regardless of how fun and interesting it is.
That's true too. But I mean, I find it fascinating that people have found a way to cheese every nightfall. The only thing now is that the Archon Priest will take an insanely long time now... but not as long as that Mars one with no burn.

Namikaze1

She just beat Nightfall. Her reward: Radiant Dance Machines.

Fuck you, RNGesus!
i need to try for VoC again.

So, Hard Vault of Glass on PS4.

1. Twilight_Gap
2. figadapaura
3. Namikaze1

Quote and add yourself. We'll go when we're full.
I'll be in five.

Agajjssgsgsngghhsgs
I quit!
she got upgraded Gjallarhorn from the second heavy engram

Show her this.

iJGq35oFAjFfg.gif

I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R, level 30 Bladedancer, might be level 31 if I finish leveling up my new exotic helmet tonight.
I'll join if you still got a spot. Did it twice. Just need to do it one more time and I also need the second chest as well. PSN: EroticSushi - 30 Warlock
My buddy and I can help you clear. He's really good with the sword so we can probably one shot it. We cleared it 5 times already.

Alrighty, I added you guys.

Looking to form a group to finally beat the shit out of Crota's End (had him down to ~10% last night :/). Will be ready to go around 8:30 PM CST (6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST). We are on PS4 and have the Crota checkpoint. Please be level 30 or higher, preferably level 31.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 - Warlock Sunsinger
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 - Hunter Bladedancer
3. Darryl_M_R - Level 30 - Bladedancer
4. EroticSushi - Level 30 - Warlock
5. Zewone
6. Zewone's Buddy

--

Would also like to try to get the second chest as well if someone can help. ;)

Will send invites out when ready. Make sure to bring heavy ammo synth if you can.

Good luck guys - sorry we couldn't knock it out last night!

It's fine ;) We almost had him!!

So me and a buddy just reached 31 and are ready to kick Crota's ass for the first time. We've never done it before so we are down to do an all fresh run, or if you are experienced, even better!

So plan is 8PM EST, we go in on PS4. So far we have:

blewjayy (myself) - warlock lvl 31
pranoy10 - warlock lvl 31
???
???
???
???

Quote this post, let's get a full team to run this right before the reset!

Top Bottom