• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

While I was off ignoring my gloating friend, I didn't realize Zoba sent an invite. Now the team is full. Man, and I needed the shards...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Welp guess you miss my post :/ No biggie tho, there's plenty of people needing to do crota's end :p

Well I still have to help my friend beat Crota, around 9:30 pm EST

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Are you still on? I can help out.

I'll come as 31 Titan, can do sword or be General Manager call out everything needed
I practiced the call outs on Crota's shield and the timing

I am down if still open. I will be going in blind. Lvl 31 titan

You are in, PM me ur PSN or reply here!

EDIT: FULL!

So me and a buddy just reached 31 and are ready to kick Crota's ass for the first time. We've never done it before so we are down to do an all fresh run, or if you are experienced, even better!

So plan is 8PM EST, we go in on PS4. So far we have:

blewjayy (myself) - warlock lvl 31
pranoy10 - warlock lvl 31
KenniiKaos
T-Liberator
Kassatsu
v1br4t1ons

Quote this post, let's get a full team to run this right before the reset!

Mrgamer

Have to beat crota 2 times tonight anyone up for it?

Psn v1br4t1ons we can start an hour and half from now would be great.know what to do and how to use sword have new icebreaker fully leveled also.

Namikaze1

Really? I just thought you would have like 300 in the vault or something.
I need 42 to get my hunter to 31. I had nearly 100 before the DLC dropped. I spent most of it on my Titan and Warlock. I had enough for one upgrade for my hunter.

That number includes gear I dismantled before and after the DLC.

If anybody needs a sword, I'm back online now. I can also be a GHorn shield breaker. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Poor Drizzy - dude you need your alts on another PSN name...

Fireteam chants "SWORD SWORD SWORD!"

haha I have fun helping people beat it, I really don't care about loot drops. I'd rather spend my time doing that then rep grinds, bounty grinds, etc. It's the same thing as we were talking about earlier, the difference between "fun PvE" and "grind PvE."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol well I guess, looking to set up a quick HM raid on PS4 starting ASAP. Please be experienced for this'n :)

VoG HM Quick Run
1. Hawkian

Stantron

tBQI9fl.gif

I've been laughing at this gif for a good minute. That knight is just as bored of waiting for shit to start as we are.

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous that Nami's gf is willing to play Destiny for him. God I would love it if my girl would grind for me. Instead she enjoys playing AC and Driveclub-- games I don't care about. Welp, at least she also likes working out with me. Headed to the gym right now.

allday247

Banned
Corta checkpoint. 9pm GMT

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan. Yes
2) ICortosis - 30 lock. Yes
3) Nuzska 31 titan. Yes
4) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock. Yes
5) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter. Yes
6) meatballs

And Crota down! Good job guys. Needed to get into our rhythm but we did it.

I got black hammer in the end so I'm happy with that :)

westtrade

Neo Member
Welp guess you miss my post :/ No biggie tho, there's plenty of people needing to do crota's end :p

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Are you still on? I can help out.

I need to beat crota on my warlock, add me.
PSN: westtrade

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My wishlist for this week.

Icebreaker or Black Hammer. Or Both.
Would like all raid gear of course but I'll settle for Titan helmet first if one exists.
Fatebringer.
Ability to upgrade Ghorn.
Hawkmoon.

We'll see what Iron Banner brings. If there isn't anything worth getting I won't bother this time.

Hour and a half.
She played two crucible matches though the second match she entered midway through since she left to orbit after the first match to get some sniper from her bank. After the second match, a friend sent her an invite for Nightfall. Since she hasn't done it yet, she went.
I heard drops are based on a player's IP and PS4 MAC combined. So it doesn't matter who was playing at the time, they would have gotten those same drops.

Mindlog

Corta checkpoint. 9pm GMT

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan. Yes
2) ICortosis - 30 lock. Yes
3) Nuzska 31 titan. Yes
4) Greyblade 31 titan/Warlock. Yes
5) TheCommonDan - 31 Hunter. Yes
6) Mindlog 31 titan/lock. Tentative Yes
Subs: Ambitious

Looks like we're good to down corta!
If I'm on and not in a group throw an invite my way if you need it.
Even if it's after I get it done. I owe Crota a lot of deaths.

SharkJAW

Hawkmoon is the single exotic I feel like I need. I'm saving up marks to buy the Crucible handcannon, since we can't get any raid primaries, and Hawkmoon would fill the slot and be able to meet the 331 damage req that HM is going to require. I'll still need the HC when I want to use icebreaker (or if I get good ole gjally)

ethomaz

Banned

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3) GraveRobberX
4) SnakeEyes
5) Westtrade
6)

Will update the post as the time get closer. I am doing a VoG run at 7:45 ish? but I should be done by 9:30 pm
I'm open for a CE run.

realcZk

bungie please drop me the ballerhorn so i can be like the cool kids

the dmg of the ballerhorn is so great i could be just as much of an asset to my team while having at least 3-4 more beers in me at any given time
i need to maximize my beer to usefulness ratio

LordofPwn

LordofPwn's Extravegant O Sh-- it's Monday and I Still Need to Complete Things Event Schedule and Signup
Events Start at 4 PST and end with a Fresh Run of CE starting at 8pm PST

PS4 BTW

Heroic 1 Starts @ 3-3:30 PST
Rodiard
LordofPwn
xplicitone

Heroic 2 immediately following character and gun swap
LordofPwn
xplicitone
TalentBurke

Nightfall right after Heroic
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
Greenymac

Atheon Hard right after nightfall ETA 5:15-5:30PM PST
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Agent_Tiro maybe
2real4tv (bigmanny287)
Greenymac

Crota's End Raid @ 8pm PST
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Rodiard maybe
DairyZeus
h4sh1sh33b

- Namrod22
- alt2

THIS HAS BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY. something has popped up with some exports at my work that i am currently re-rendering for export to upload for broadcast. Best chance is i get on by 4pm PST

Top Bottom