• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

phen0m24

No.

This has been the second-fastest thread after the post-launch ot dropoff, behind OT11.

nope! hope to crush him tonight. got some very good experience.

awesome. I think we are going to try too. LOL

still have to do the Deathsinger though.

UGH OT13|Knights, Knights Everywhere - No Loot Anywhere

i need to try for VoC again.

So, Hard Vault of Glass on PS4.

1. Twilight_Gap
2. figadapaura
3. Namikaze1
4. Kitaj84
5. ComputerMKII
6. Agent_tiro

Quote and add yourself. We'll go when we're full.

Namikaze1

I'm crying. I'm literally crying here. RNGesus has blessed her today. I just can't. This game, this fucking game.

She saw the state I'm in and told me she's gonna leave me alone for a bit. As soon as she left the living room, she resume woo'ing.

LordofPwn

iJGq35oFAjFfg.gif

lol. the legend continues

I'm crying. I'm literally crying here. RNGesus has blessed her today. I just can't. This game, this fucking game.

She saw the state I'm in and told me she's gonna leave me alone for a bit. As soon as she left the living room, she resume woo'ing.

Just have her play your character for a while.

i need to try for VoC again.

So, Hard Vault of Glass on PS4.

1. Twilight_Gap
2. figadapaura
3.YzeNup (FloatingDivider)

Quote and add yourself. We'll go when we're full.

I'll have to be quiet though since the girlfriend is sleeping and I already hit the enrage timer 2 days ago, so no to minimal microphoning from me. Sorry. I've run the VoG a million times though so it should be fine.

Edit: Nvrmind I'm late, if only this heroic wasn't such a pain to solo.

LordofPwn

So let's see. she got Dragon's Breath and ship from crucible where she camped on skywatch, exotic boots from nightfall, and then 2 legendary heavy engrams, one of which turned in Gjallarhorn? all within like an hour?

Namikaze1

So let's see. she got Dragon's Breath and ship from crucible where she camped on skywatch, exotic boots from nightfall, and then 2 legendary heavy engrams, one of which turned in Gjallarhorn? all within like an hour?
Hour and a half.
She played two crucible matches though the second match she entered midway through since she left to orbit after the first match to get some sniper from her bank. After the second match, a friend sent her an invite for Nightfall. Since she hasn't done it yet, she went.

Iwannaseethereceipts.gif

This is sounding like a fanfic.

Jinjo

Clearly there is only one solution. Just be a man about it.

And highjack her character.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody up for Daily bounty Eris protect the warmind, etc, etc?

I was just 75% near complete with the 9000 without dying bounty but then I shot myself in the face with the horn trying to take down a fallen walker. Derp.

Namikaze1

I don't like letting people play on my account. Last time I let someone play on my account (last year), I lost one of my Grey Wardens. I lost some cool shit I had collected on that character.

After slamming my head into soloing omnigul for an hour and a half I've decided to say F it and just let those 9 coins be. I don't even want them anymore. Nearly snapped my controller in rage after getting faceraped again by the hallowed wizard with omnigul at 10% or so.

Trace

Banned
After slamming my head into soloing omnigul for an hour and a half I've decided to say F it and just let those 9 coins be. I don't even want them anymore. Nearly snapped my controller in rage after getting faceraped again by the hallowed wizard with omnigul at 10% or so.
You want some help? I've already done it on my Hunter but I don't mind doing it again.

realcZk

You want some help? I've already done it on my Hunter but I don't mind doing it again.

remember, if camping in the hall gets boring you can always do the two player cheese method from the janitors closet. that strike practically begs you to cheese it.

I would like Bungie to add some armour based on popular sci-fi/fantasy franchises as DLC. Would be cool to have armour inspired by Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Tron. I would love a Hunter decked out in Boba Fett gear, a Warlock looking like a Ringwraith or a Titan with neon like armour.
boba_fett_satin_shot_by_robduenas-d6xrje7.jpg

8153277761_bba83ba92c_z.jpg

3528-tron-2-1.jpg

EL CUCO

Tried asking someone here? Coins are very useful now. I'm sure somebody needs some.

We'll have to restart since I ragequit back to orbit but if you want to be my cheese buddy and rez me from the cheese spot I'd be down. I can't talk /use the microphone right now though gf is sleeping. YzeNup on psn.

Trace

Banned
We'll have to restart since I ragequit back to orbit but if you want to be my cheese buddy and rez me from the cheese spot I'd be down. I can't talk /use the microphone right now though gf is sleeping. YzeNup on psn.

I haven't tried the cheese but fine with me. Sending you a friend request.

Reposting, 2 spots open still

So me and a buddy just reached 31 and are ready to kick Crota's ass for the first time. We've never done it before so we are down to do an all fresh run, or if you are experienced, even better!

So plan is 8PM EST, we go in on PS4. So far we have:

blewjayy (myself) - warlock lvl 31
pranoy10 - warlock lvl 31
KenniiKaos
T-Liberator
???
???

Quote this post, let's get a full team to run this right before the reset!

Alrighty, I added you guys.

Will send invites out when ready. Make sure to bring heavy ammo synth if you can.

It's fine ;) We almost had him!!

Welp guess you miss my post :/ No biggie tho, there's plenty of people needing to do crota's end :p

Well I still have to help my friend beat Crota, around 9:30 pm EST

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Are you still on? I can help out.

Welp guess you miss my post :/ No biggie tho, there's plenty of people needing to do crota's end :p

Well I still have to help my friend beat Crota, around 9:30 pm EST

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Are you still on? I can help out.

Jump in mah fireteam then dude. ;) You should be on my friendslist.

Top Bottom