• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I'm open for a CE run.

Well I still have to help my friend beat Crota, around 9:30 pm EST. PS4; iRAWRasaurus

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3) GraveRobberX
4) SnakeEyes
5) Westtrade
6) ethomaz

Will update the post as the time get closer.

Edit: nevermind about the VoG raid I mention.

THIS HAS BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY. something has popped up with some exports at my work that i am currently re-rendering for export to upload for broadcast. Best chance is i get on by 4pm PST
Yeah I prob wont be able to finish it in time before 9:30 pm EST. So I will back out.

bungie please drop me the ballerhorn so i can be like the cool kids

the dmg of the ballerhorn is so great i could be just as much of an asset to my team while having at least 3-4 more beers in me at any given time
i need to maximize my beer to usefulness ratio

Me too please

Temidien

Neo Member
Anyone running Nightfall or Weekly Strike before reset and wouldn't mind my 29 tagging along? Already have experience running it on my primary and have maxed arc weps.

Mrgamer

Well I still have to help my friend beat Crota, around 9:30 pm EST

1) iRAWR lvl 31 hunter
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3) GraveRobberX
4) SnakeEyes
5) Westtrade
6)

Will update the post as the time get closer. I am doing a VoG run at 7:45 ish? but I should be done by 9:30 pm
Psn v1br4t1ons

Bogeypop

Anyone running Nightfall or Weekly Strike before reset and wouldn't mind my 29 tagging along? Already have experience running it on my primary and have maxed arc weps.

I still need NF, maybe we can find 1 more. Would be down to do WS again for the glimmer

I'm down for Nightfall as well, already did it for the week, but I need it for the Bad Juju bounty. Also lvl 29, if you don't mind me tagging along.

PSN: drassill

THIS HAS BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY. something has popped up with some exports at my work that i am currently re-rendering for export to upload for broadcast. Best chance is i get on by 4pm PST
That's cool. More time to farm some gimmer, do some bounties and get some mandarins at the super market.

cilonen

RNGeezus was super good to me today. After I spent all that time last week grinding out PvP for the Thorn I decided to go the rest of the way tonight to get some credits for some Dead Orbit gauntlets, picked up a couple of bounties on the way and when I turned them in it gave me Super Good Advice again to do.

The crucible matches gave me just enough blues to level up Rahool and his care package turned into a legendary primary engram which rolled the last word and a legendary helmet which rolled into a crucible helmet which I need for the upgraded light stats.

So in two days I've got two exotic hand cannons and the gear I need to get to 30+.

Sod all shards though :)

i need to try for VoC again.

So, Hard Vault of Glass on PS4.

1. Twilight_Gap
2. figadapaura
3. Namikaze1
4. Kitaj84
5. ComputerMKII
6. Agent_tiro

Quote and add yourself. We'll go when we're full.

It makes me feel better Im not the only one without VoC :(
Been running the raid every week hoping it will finally drop. Mythoclast get sharded on reaction. All tapped out for the week, maybe next.

Greenymac

THIS HAS BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY. something has popped up with some exports at my work that i am currently re-rendering for export to upload for broadcast. Best chance is i get on by 4pm PST[/QUOTE

Ok cool. I may be able to still roll out depending on how fast you finish the things listed before ours.

Stantron

Is Bungie ever gonna fix the damn glitch that decreases the value of heavy ammo after death if you have armor with bonus heavy ammo perks? Have they even acknowledged that it's a problem. This shit is so annoying.

Trakan

Is Bungie ever gonna fix the damn glitch that decreases the value of heavy ammo after death if you have armor with bonus heavy ammo perks? Have they even acknowledged that it's a problem. This shit is so annoying.

Full auto on guns is broken too. Outlaw is also pretty buggy, sometimes I'll get multiple precision kills before reloading and it won't trigger the faster reload.

I was cooking when you guys posted this. Sorry.

2779687.jpg

LordofPwn

Ok cool. I may be able to still roll out depending on how fast you finish the things listed before ours.

So speed run the nightfall? Challenge Accepted. got like 10 more minutes of rendering and then like 10 minutes of driving, 3 minutes of turning on PS4 and logging into destiny. Fatebringer and Thunderlord all the things.

2real4tv

Take me off VoG hm raid cutting it to close to work.

Anyone running CE or VoG raid right now

Greenymac

So speed run the nightfall? Challenge Accepted. got like 10 more minutes of rendering and then like 10 minutes of driving, 3 minutes of turning on PS4 and logging into destiny. Fatebringer and Thunderlord all the things.

Ill be a 29, but will have Fatebringer. Gjallahorn, steel oracle, Voc hell the whole gun cabinet.

noomi

Any CE raids (PS4) forming for tomorrow, lemme know.

Also if anyone is interested in knocking 2 nightfalls out right after the reset tomorrow morning I'll be doing them, psn is noomi85

Must confess the raid hunter cloak looks miles better with the raid shader...

what are peoples thoughts about the raid fusion rifle Light of the Abyss?

Top Bottom