• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

10865728_331419987064761_5997242612986526030_o.jpg

http://youtu.be/O-zpOMYRi0w

Namikaze1

I feel like deleting my Warlock to create a second Titan. I'm gonna keep my Hunter cause she's better than my Warlock. I'll probably delete her after Nightfall and Weekly run with her tomorrow.

Cosmos, El Cuco, et al: It seems like people are doing Crota in different groups but if you need any help just shoot me an invite Good luck!

Need 1 more for fresh Crota raid

I can hop in now if you still need one. If possible I'll switch to my 30 hunter for Crota to actually get my last loot drop of the week.... if not I'll just keep the 31 titan rolling.

Annnnnd cleared!!! Finally beat Crota. Big thank you to everybody who helped.

Got Black Hammer, Shards, and the Shader. Forgot to clear out my emblems so I got hit with the emblem glitch, but I'll rememver next time.

nexus boss is the dullest boss in the game and they had to reskin it for the undying mind strike. ugh.

gatelord would have been better. can you imagine a gatelord in that room?

Namikaze1

Yep, I'm gonna delete my Warlock. Just gonna need to move her shit to the bank first. I'm not gonna delete her gear. I'll create another Warlock in a month or so.

kidko

nexus boss is the dullest boss in the game and they had to reskin it for the undying mind strike. ugh.

gatelord would have been better. can you imagine a gatelord in that room?

Gatelord / Archon buddy cop duo, hi-five super moves, shoulder riding blaster master action...

[ PSN Kidklovius 31 warlock looking for fresh crota raid or VoG hard ]

Yep, I'm gonna delete my Warlock. Just gonna need to move her shit to the bank first. I'm not gonna delete her gear. I'll create another Warlock in a month or so.

i think i'm gonna raid on my hunter alt tomorrow and then delete her and power level another one to do it again. i might end up switching all my stuff over to my alt and replacing my main too because i'm getting tired of looking at my main's hair, lol

the grind is real

Any groups forming for the raid tomorrow? Instructional raids would be awesome. Especially ones done well enough that I can start returning the favor and get back into my weekly raid for newbies.

I'm a 31 Titan. Wife is a 30 warlock. We'd be up for anything after 6pm est.
Are you talking about VoG? Or the crota's end?

joecanada

Oh man please tell me someone is doing a fresh CE or VoG hard mode tonight. I don't wanna run with lfg randos :(

Ill go too set one up. We should try before reset.

I was gonna set one up earlier but got home late so disregard for tonight anyone that was waiting for mine...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Alright, I'll delete my Hunter too. Have the platinum anyway so it doesn't matter I guess.
What am I saying?

You can powerlevel to 20 in 7-8 hours with bounties and control matches. As soon as you get to 15 do the story missions non-stop.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I feel dirty after soloing the first chest, lamps, bridge, and second chest in under an hour on my level 30 alt...

Top Bottom