• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GhaleonEB

Since I'm throttled in the rate I can level my gear (lack of ascendant materials) I figured I might as well level my Bladedancer subclass; I had maxed Gunslinger but put zero into it. Now that the first row of the perks is active, I did the new strike in the level 26 playlist. I went away from it on my first character as it wasn't useful on the bosses or heavy enemies, or in most situations in the strikes.

Um. It came in handy. Close quarters plus tons of enemies plus me finally knowing you use the bumper, not the trigger, to go nuts with Bladedancer (something I didn't know until two days ago) equaled glorious screen blurring orgy of death. The other two players were following after my trail, gobbling invisible orbs of happiness in my wake.

R0ckman

I assume you are DrDrizzy

You can throw as many achievements and stats at me as you like, point is that you treat people around you like pure garbage. You act in most childish way as a grown adult can, and dont seem to even attempt to correct the issue.

I raided with you few times and you came off as a hard person to deal with, but hey we all getting worked up every now and then. But today you cranked up the asshole mode to 11 with your behaviour. Half of people were absolutly disgusted with you and other half did not have much to say in your defence when boss finaly went down (i think one person mastered will to thank you).

One guy said early on that he rather leave then deal with your shit, rest of the folks just quieted down(including my self). Have you not noticed that suddenly team communication went down? Folks just wanted to get over with that raid.

So soon as raid goes down you proceed to gloat about "Told you so" in most disrespectful fashion, further your responce to my civil post comes in form of: "Look at me i know shit i do stuff, you suck ass so block me and fuck off".

Real mature.

There is a saying my old boss use to say: "Years of hard earned good will can be pissed away in just few seconds if you are not careful"

Thats what you have done, in my eyes. But who cares about my opinion, right?

Good will loses it's value when you use it to exalt yourself over others. You are basically nullifying your deeds.

Bogeypop

Tried doing the lvl 24 Weekly solo for my Bad Juju bounty, but Omnigul is just as annoying as always... Anyone care to help me finish her quickly?

PSN: drassill

For anyone on Xbox One looking for consistent weekly raids, shoot me a PM. My clan is recruiting and I want to get us back to the point where we run several raid groups every week. As long as you can hold your own, communicate, check our chat in the Destiny app, like to joke around and have raiding experience you'll be a great addition to Progenitor. Let me know who's interested!

Daemul

The Titan raid armour is ugly as fuck. Who the fuck is designing this shit?Literally every other Titan armour in the game looks better than it

Konosuke

YjOHB0H.jpg

Hawkian I made it!

Daigoro

which pants/boots are those?

i lust.

For anyone on Xbox One looking for consistent weekly raids, shoot me a PM. My clan is recruiting and I want to get us back to the point where we run several raid groups every week. As long as you can hold your own, communicate, check our chat in the Destiny app, like to joke around and have raiding experience you'll be a great addition to Progenitor. Let me know who's interested!

what days do you guys run?

im only available Thurs-Sat nights.

Lima

Lol I just fell asleep during the Crota fight. People were screaming down the mic. Sorry guys it's just super fucking boring if you are not running the sword.

Deku Tree

My 31 Warlock got invited to a VoG hard raid earlier. We did it quickly then we decided to do the first part of the Crota raid. So I brought in my new 27 Hunter who hadn't done it yet. The whole team just died on each section and we watched our leader solo everything in under and hour. Up to Crota in under an hour solo in the first week of release. Wow.

I purchased the Digital Guardian Edition but I don't have access to the Dark Below DLC, it's telling me to buy it, am I doing something wrong?? I thought with the season pass, this expansion pack is supposed to be free?

I'll do all 3

Awesome, I still haven't heard back from one of the regulars yet so you are in that spot. Hopefully I hear back from him soon one way or another so we can get everything locked down.

First off how are you an asshole? You are probably the nicest person on here.

Also I can do next week if you need 1

haha thanks man, you would be "one of my people" so you understand me better than some others. I'll put you down as first alternate for next week in case anyone can't make it, thanks!

Send a PM if you have anything else to say, let's not muck up the thread with this garbage anymore.

I purchased the Digital Guardian Edition but I don't have access to the Dark Below DLC, it's telling me to buy it, am I doing something wrong?? I thought with the season pass, this expansion pack is supposed to be free?
It is included. You probably have to clear your settings. Forgot what it was called.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Triple Victory, WOO-HOO!
Now I have Sword Breaker, Song of Ir Yut, Light of the Abyss, missing Sniper/Rocket Launcher fro full Crota's set
XQwhhUM.jpg

jcbLO8f.jpg

uU8watj.jpg

DAT LOOT TABLE!:
k11eB7B.jpg

Vog Goodies, got Busted Suros (old version, free 2 exotic shards!)
cwxW40b.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I need Nightfall and Weekly anyone else need it? or willing to help me the fuck out?

Please I need those 25 combined marks and loot/coins
Help a GraveRobber out!

I don't have it unlocked ; ;, can someone please just help me start it?
I'll try to solo it =/

Top Bottom