• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

soundpross

Neo Member
anyone down to try ps4 crota cheese real quick need 3 :)

1. hzoltan69
2. soundpross
3. WelcomeNowhere
4. jaguwar
5. Joecanada

well i depends if hzoltan can get on cause i dont have checkpoint

i could probably get a 6th

Arrrammis

Crota cheese works after all???

It is being tested in a few minutes once a full group is ready.

But according to Reddit (not really reliable), yes it works. There are videos showing it posted for Xbone, just waiting on our brave Gaf guinea pigs to test it on PS4.

Jinjo

It is being tested in a few minutes once a full group is ready.

But according to Reddit (not really reliable), yes it works. There are videos showing it posted for Xbone, just waiting on our brave Gaf guinea pigs to test it on PS4.

That would be something. PS4 gets exclusive strikes and gear. Xbone gets exclusive cheese lol.

goonie

Two spots open to try the Crota cheese. PS4: goonieee08

My group tried for a few hours to get him, but it just wasn't happening. Just send a friend request!

noomi

Going for 2x nightfalls right after reset (30min) if anyone wants to join, let me know. noomi85 31 hunter on PS4.

Ambitious

Two spots open to try the Crota cheese. PS4: goonieee08

My group tried for a few hours to get him, but it just wasn't happening. Just send a friend request!

Still a spot open? Sending you a FR.
edit: However, no mic right now and I literally just woke up, so I have no clue what's this about.

Rixa

Thanks for the replies regarding Murmur. Going to further upgrade it.

Is green the new brown?

where'd that drop from?

Vanguard Roc

My Gloryhole also dropped from VG Roc.

GlorioleJump.PNG

GlorioleJump2.PNG

GlorioleJump3.PNG

You got 1 of 200 shards from Crota? That's actually funny.
Funny & sad in same packet :p.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You can add me for Nightfall X2 in 15 mins. Kadey1up. I'll be on. It's my day off so I'll be playing Destiny here and there throughout the day.

Can also do VOG hard and normal times two and Crota times two.

skip

if anyone needs a third for post-reset NF, I'll be up for a bit. trying to get a group together before the reset but it's not happening (does it count when NF starts or NF finishes?)

PSN: Okonoko

noomi

Since the reset is in 15 minutes. I'll be up for it. Can get it over with for two of my characters.

PSN: EroticSushi

Cool, I'll send a FR out now, starting in about 10 min :)

You can add me for Nightfall X2 in 15 mins. Kadey1up. I'll be on. It's my day off so I'll be playing Destiny here and there throughout the day.

Can also do VOG hard and normal times two and Crota times two.

Sorry bud, all full now.

Holy. Shit.

what the new Crota cheese actually works?

Overall successful night of Destiny, mostly with LordofPwn.

Solo:
Bounties to get me my first commendation and it ranked up NM which led to a new Vanquisher!
Did 1 strike and got a leg chest engram which turned into a leg chest of 33 light, the 1 missing VoG raid piece I needed! Was still rocking 27 light piece.

Group:
Full normal VoG and walked a new raider through it. Energy/shards ftw.
2 weeklies: 18 coins and good rep.
VoG Hard Atheon and got MY FIRST VEX!!
Crota: Shards/energy.

I feel like I'm in Wisconsin.

No one can get enough of the cheese.
Till we become lactose intolerant :p

):

I'm sad a new cheese was found already.

You people who will abuse it don't deserve it.
yeah I know what you mean, people should learn it properly the first time. Had to cheese the bridge cause my rl buddies just couldn't do it T_T and its kinda frustrating after awhile of failing. However at the same time I am def not helping by posting cheese tactics :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
if anyone needs a third for post-reset NF, I'll be up for a bit. trying to get a group together before the reset but it's not happening (does it count when NF starts or NF finishes?)

Add me. Might not even need a third since I've done pretty much them all with two people before. But it would help of course.

Zocano

That's why I think HM is in January so they can fix all the cheese that is found by then.

I hope they iron things like that out by then.

People will always hunt for ways to circumvent the actual challenge, I just wish they would be speedier about stamping these things out.

CLBridges

):

I'm sad a new cheese was found already.

You people who will abuse it don't deserve it.

The fact that if this does work, it will become the only thing people will want to do smh. *sigh*. Glad I was able to do it one of the regular ways before cheese. Oh well.

On another note, I'm gonna just focus on my two Warlocks and just keep my Hunter for the marks and "vault" space. Feels like it's becoming a 2nd job keeping up with three characters, props to those who do.

Just stating when I did the daily during the transition to the reset, it did not award me. So this info might help..or it's a little too late.

Zocano

The fact that if this does work, it will become the only thing people will want to do smh. *sigh*. Glad I was able to do it one of the regular ways before cheese. Oh well.

On another note, I'm gonna just focus on my two Warlocks and just keep my Hunter for the marks and "vault" space. Feels like it's becoming a 2nd job keeping up with three characters, props to those who do.

I wouldn't mind it too much if it wouldn't become so universal.

I think doing Templar the "regular" way is super fun but it became the only way people would ever do it to the point that it was futile trying to find groups who weren't against such outright cheesing.

skip

Just stating when I did the daily during the transition to the reset, it did not award me. So this info might help..or it's a little too late.

yeah, it was getting too late and I decided to err on the side of caution. thanks!

FR sent, kadey. I have mic but will probably be quiet because of sleeping people/dogs in the house.

Top Bottom