• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

got shards and The Last Word from the CE chest.

also special thanks to Mr. Boyes for staying and letting us loot the second chest with all our characters :p

Nodnol

Hmmm, wouldn't mind that IB sniper. I got to rank 5 last time relatively easily, without the buff on the last few days. I wonder if I space it out a bit more and don't front load it so much...

First raid chest was shards.

I don't know sitting here waiting for almighty drizzay. I think he's really trying to down crota with the old raid group that went in before reset. I wonder what'll happen if you do.

I got no loot drops so they all got their loot drops for "last week."

Holy shit that was intense. GG everyone (Hawkian, Jay, Squall, Vivus and Phaethon) !!!

Drubbed

Banned
I was blessed with a Fate bringer last night.

I am now very happy to see the nightfall be arc damage....

Also the first part of Crota should be a lot easier now.

AWWWW YIS!

otjfrc.jpg

qzesuu.jpg

Love how this thing looks :3

KeRaSh

Solo'd the bridge phase and ran to the chest behind the door. I'm holding square to open the chest and then boom I die from the left over of a Shrieker. Thankfully I got the chest opened and got shards.

Finally at 31 now.

16031572521_3d00438c2a_b.jpg

Damn, how did you do it? I tried getting to the second chest with my brother yesterday and we failed miserably...

By the way: Am I the only one who is kind of pissed that we're seeing another Iron Banner while there's still no word about a possible return for the Queen's Wrath event?

Shito

Phogoth with arc burn, hmmm...
I guess the hardest part will be the first one, as usual, after that it's just cheese galore.

ocean

Banned
Damn, how did you do it? I tried getting to the second chest with my brother yesterday and we failed miserably...

By the way: Am I the only one who is kind of pissed that we're seeing another Iron Banner while there's still no word about a possible return for the Queen's Wrath event?
I don't know, I feel QW was a hyper improvised event to get players some Legendary armor and move past 20. There was a lot of confusion back then about the nature of the game. Most casual players believed the path to 26+ was getting lucky purple drops and were growing frustrated at their rarity and propensity to decrypt as blues. Amid the insanity and farming this simple event - bounties to redo missions - was their answer.

I hope any future PVE event is more similar to what the Eris Urn quest is doing. Urzok the Hated popping up in Patrol was a genuinely cool change of pace. I'd much rather have an event make me chase new enemies or targets than to literally make me play old story missions again.

I think they're taking their time to figure out something that doesn't feel samey.

Sane_Man

Can anyone please confirm: if I'm already Iron Banner rank 4 with my characters, can I just buy the new guns with glimmer or do I need to level up a commendation like with the other vendors?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can anyone please confirm: if I'm already Iron Banner rank 4 with my characters, can I just buy the new guns with glimmer or do I need to level up a commendation like with the other vendors?

You're going to have to do it all over again. Which is why I said F it myself.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
can't believe I'm still up.

so good. song of ir yut in pocket.

i'm going to become a professional at putting that asshat in the ground

Top Bottom