• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Alright We're full :-D sending invites

sorry raindoc, just got full i'll invite you if someone has to leave
Setting up a Crota's End team for the reset need 3 more

1. Dhruv_Hanom
  2. Auto_aim1
  3. Bitsurugi
  4. Cosmos_man
  5. SharkJAW
  6. SlenderBeans

reseve: raindoc

HOLY GODDAMN YOU BUNGIE, all of the iron banner gear is light level 33 and it saved our ranks from the previous IB. Why can't they communicate in a clear precise manner what's going to happen. New iron banner weapons are 331 attack too.

PSA: Reforging the previous iron banner weapons does not increase their attack rating. Way to go Bungie, ruining your previous event retroactively. GG, keep on keeping on!

Zocano

However, the Iron Banner sniper rifle has higher impact than Ice Breaker so that one seems quite good. The Auto Rifle seems meh.

Future

HOLY GODDAMN YOU BUNGIE, all of the iron banner gear is light level 33 and it saved our ranks from the previous IB. Why can't they communicate in a clear precise manner what's going to happen. New iron banner weapons are 331 attack too.

Yeah not much incentive to grind this really. All my armor is just as good already. Would like the weapons but I think those high ranks are out of reach and I already have lots of grinding to do with existing exotics and new gear

Even if they had ONE armor piece that would help get to 32... Then that would be something. At this rate Id rather drink Croat rep so I can get that runed core

They should alternate a 32 capable armor piece every event. That way could look forward to the banner every time knowing it will get you to 32 if you do good in every event

Omni

Red death, shards and Warlock band from first chest.

Now to do it with my Titan.

I give it two weeks tops before Bungie patches this chest. It's far too easy

Jinjo

What are the IB items Saladin sells this time?

Can't wait to get home to open the first raid chests again on all my characters and then Nightfalls. What is the nightfall btw?

Spiders

Sniper + Auto rifle

Bummer. Already have enough snipers and I despise high RoF auto rifles. I was hoping for Jolder's Hammer so that I can purchase a new one since the ones I have can't be upgraded.

I already have enough light on my armor, so the only reason to participate in this IB would be for weapons drops.

Jinjo

REROLLING OLD IRON BANNER WEAPONS DOES NOT GIVE YOU NEW 331 WEAPONS.

FUCK THIS.

That is some bullshit. You don't even get energies for sharding. More time and effort gone to waste. GG Bungie, thanks for rewarding the dedicated players. Really. Every single damn time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. No IB from me this time. That Sniper looks good but I don't think I have it in me to put in the effort just to get it.

Feorax

Not bothering with IB this time, there's nothing worth getting really.

Unsure as to whether can solo NF this week. Ill probably try to get a team together when I get home from work about 4:30pm GMT.

Top Bottom