• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

deicide2673

Neo Member
Can anyone tell me if Crota stays down longer if you overkill his shield. I just watched a video of a team and the sword bearer could easily with time to spare get 2 light and a heavy combo followed by 2 heavy's. When my party try this Crota is never down long enough we might get the triple combo if we are lucky but never 2 more heavy's.
They could get 5 hits in easy whereas we struggle to get 3 in. We have the mechanics of the fight down but we just cannot take that much damage off him.
Cheers for any advice.

CE Gauntlets on my Warlock!

Now each class has 2 pieces of CE gear and 1 exotic helmet. Just need 1 more each for 32!

And a shiiiiiit ton of radiant shards.

Rixa

Got 4th Horseman from the early chest. Seems... alright? Definitely a PVP gun.

Yeah, like invective in ridiculousness.

I tried it in PVE, not good :D that range...

I was pondering what is my primary weapon in NF / Weekly, is it MIDA or Vex. Then I looked from webpages what weapons I got. And holy shit I do have Praedyth's Timepiece that makes arc damage. I havent used it at all and I only got 1 perk opened for it (bounty exp).
Problem solved :)

4horseman.PNG

Energy from first chest for my hunter.
Shards from first chest for my warlock.

Legendary helmet engram from nightfall turned into a fucking titan helmet. The only class I don't have. Fuck...this game.

Rixa

Energy from first chest for my hunter.
Shards from first chest for my warlock.

Legendary helmet engram from nightfall turned into a fucking titan helmet. The only class I don't have. Fuck...this game.

Would it be better than there is no chance for free loot?
Expecting raidchest tune

Greenymac

The mack is up early I see. Ran the raid already?

Yeah, like invective in ridiculousness.

Im about to shower and get ready for work...gonna run nightfalls before work and read GAF all day from my office...:( Itll all be better next week. After Tuesday Im off work until Jan. 5. No raid for me until later at least.

Gordon

*sigh* ran the nightfall and the weekly and didn't get any rewards because I didn't realize I signed in just before the reset :/
Got the nightfall exp buff though. I should get my rewards if I sign out/in and run them again, right?

SharkJAW

Im about to shower and get ready for work...gonna run nightfalls before work and read GAF all day from my office...:( Itll all be better next week. After Tuesday Im off work until Jan. 5. No raid for me until later at least.
Damn :/ I'll run the raid with you whenever man. If we can wrap this up soon enough, I'll run the NF with you if you need it.

*sigh* ran the nightfall and the weekly and didn't get any rewards because I didn't realize I signed in just before the reset :/
Got the nightfall exp buff though. I should get my rewards if I sign out/in and run them again, right?

I sure hope so. I did almost the exact same thing.

Jinjo

Their raid chests respawned when they finished their raid, despite it running past reset. So you can technically get double rewards in one week by overlapping like that.

I don't think that's what he meant. He meant that you can finish your run that you started before reset and not lose your new week checkpoint lootdrops even if the reset has happened. But the chests do give their new-week drops

Zero point in Ranking the Iron Banner up really. Equipment is useless really. I'll still play it for the bounties but won't be grinding through the levels. Disappointing.

Idk, I'll be grinding it again. I like my IB gauntlets more than the new Crucible vendor ones, so I'm happy even if they are just upped stats wise, though I wish they changed the perks around at least. I also want the sniper, that impact tho. Hoping the whole reforging thing is still possible. I'll cream myself if I get a unflinching/stability/ reload (or mag) roll on it.

Besides the loot, it's fun to actually play with people who give a shit about winning for once...

Not even 3 hours into reset and it's already been an amazing week.

CE Gauntlets and Chest for Titan
CE Gauntlets for Warlock
Gjallahorn
Many radiant shards and energy

All stuff I haven't had yet!

Add Swordbreaker to that too!

noomi

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Lets get two more 31's, rest can be 30's

3:30PM EST - Crotas End - Fresh Start

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
2. messiek - warlock - 31
3. Ganryu_GDM - warlock - 31

Yeah, they reset the IB rank. When it first went live I was at level three, now I'm at one again. It doesn't bother me that much, I mainly just pvp anyways, so I'm bound to get to level five. The sniper looks pretty decent so I'll go for that, and hopefully the ship drops along the way.

Messiek

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :)

1. noomi85 - hunter -31

If we have more 31 than 30 I'm in! Haha : )

Yeah, they reset the IB rank. When it first went live I was at level three, now I'm at one again. It doesn't bother me that much, I mainly just pvp anyways, so I'm bound to get to level five. The sniper looks pretty decent so I'll go for that, and hopefully the ship drops along the way.
Bungie said they would be resetting event standings everytime they come back around.

Sort of annoying at first glance, but the daily buff gets to absurd levels the last few days making it really easy to hit max regardless lol.

hitlerat

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Lets get two more 31's, rest can be 30's

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
2. messiek - warlock - 31

I´m in
Warlock 31 (Psn: Ganryu_GDM)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's okay Rain. Got all my weeklies and NF done. Thanks for the help everyone. IB and Hawkmoon eludes me again! At least I got a Lucky Rasp.

Top Bottom