• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

WipedOut

Two CE chests, both have shards in it. Not going to complain too much, need to start saving to upgrade the armor.

But seriously, when is it going to be my turn to get an exotic ( Galla and IB). Only exotic to ever drop for me in this game is the thunderlord. Everything else has been bought.

Izuna

Banned
Holy fucking SHIT

I got LDR 5001 in both Arc and Void replacing my old weapons from a Legendary Engram that dropped from a mission that gave me the other at the end from a Vanguard Present. Holy fucking shit.

So now all I need is a new Gjallahorn and Raid armour, and that's everything aside from elementsl primaries...

I even got Don't Touch Me maxed out from a Nightfall.

Sometimes this game loves me.

Cool, added both of you guys, would love a titan for shield & flashbangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeating for new page :)

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Looking for 31 titan to join up now.

3:30PM EST - Crotas End - Fresh Start

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
2. messiek - warlock - 31
3. Ganryu_GDM - warlock - 31
4. deicide2673 - hunter - 31
5. noisepurge - hunter - 30
Quoting you in case you missed my response. 31 Titan now.

MrMuscle

I got a question to all of you who run nightfall, weeklies and raids within seconds of reset. Do you keep playing thru the week or do you blow all your wad at once and wont return untill next week (or Xur).

Ambitious

Yesterday, second raid chest, first character: Radiant Energy. Second character: Radiant Energy. Third: Radiant Energy.
Today, first raid chest, first character: Radiant Energy. Second character: Radiant Energy. Third: Red Death.

Well then. I don't really care about RD, but I guess it's nice to have it.

ocean

Banned
Cool, added both of you guys, would love a titan for shield & flashbangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeating for new page :)

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Looking for 31 titan to join up now.

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
4. deicide2673 - hunter - 31
5. noisepurge - hunter - 30

31 Titan, I'd be down :)

darkwing

Two CE chests, both have shards in it. Not going to complain too much, need to start saving to upgrade the armor.

But seriously, when is it going to be my turn to get an exotic ( Galla and IB). Only exotic to ever drop for me in this game is the thunderlord. Everything else has been bought.

heh I went through 500+ strikes just to get Hawkmoon

noomi

Quoting you in case you missed my response. 31 Titan now.

Awesome Macello, got you in for 3:30PM :) We are now full! I will send out party chat invites as soon as I'm home (around 3:15 - 3:30PM)

31 Titan, I'd be down :)

Sorry ocean, we just filled up. I'll put you down as an alt in-case someone doesn't show up though (your PSN is javierp, right?) I believe we are PSN buds :)

*edit*

someone left so I added you to the main roster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the final lineup:

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
4. a_javierp - titan - 31
5. Macello - titan - 31
6. noisepurge - hunter - 30

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I got a question to all of you who run nightfall, weeklies and raids within seconds of reset. Do you keep playing thru the week or do you blow all your wad at once and wont return untill next week (or Xur).
the funny thing is they in particular seem to play every day o.o

FyreWulff

anyone planning on forming a killsquad for IB sometime today?

Don't need the gear but I've got some guns to level up..

Got Last Word off the Nightfall.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody know what the exclusive drops are for IB? Wondering if there is anything worth trying for. I got both the Timur and Jolder from last IB.

Agent

Is it sad that if a 300 Ghorn would drop for me, I would max it out in a heartbeat?

I did the same thing. I got one from nightfall 2 weeks ago, then the anouncement came a day later. I leveled it up to wolf pack rounds so it would still be useful. When Xur didn't upgrade it last week i just fully leveled it. Even at 300 it destroys everything.

My luck Xur will offer it as an upgrade next week when I won't have access to my PS4 at all. Hopefully he is nice and offers it this week.

Bogeypop

Been trying to solo Deathsinger via the cheese method for over 2 hours, finally had enough. Was just going to log off and call it a night, but I REALLY want to get some Raid gear, and I think it this run I'm on still counts pre-reset. Any kind GAFers want to help out with just Deathsinger?

PSN: drassill

Rixa

Ranked up Dead Orbit once again, as I still don't have any of their shaders.
One mote of light.

Seriously?

Did you check postmaster?

Yesterday I ranked 3. in FWC
- Money
- Coin
- Mote
- Legendary chest engram
- Crucible commendation

Ranks 1 & 2 dont give anything.

Top Bottom