• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Jinjo

Kinda typical how it's gloves and boots again that you can only get from IB, like everyone predicted. Can't make that grind too easy offcourse. If it was the helm + chest I might have actually bothered with IB.

CaptDjob

Neo Member
Does IB have similar "bonus" thingy they had last time?

Also, is there similar token system that you can loose 4 games and only from fifth on you start really loosing all points (so if you have loosing streak, when you win, you get 80% of the points from last four games)?

No problem man, too bad we got the dog shit platter for rewards.
Yeah it's unfortunate. I didn't have a 331 primary yet, so I guess that's something...

At least I don't have to waste my marks this week buying a primary.

Also this was the first time I got to use a fully leveled Fatebringer in an arc nightfall (as I just got it last week). Soooooooo fucking good.

noomi

If we have more 31 than 30 I'm in! Haha : )

I´m in
Warlock 31 (Psn: Ganryu_GDM)

Cool, added both of you guys, would love a titan for shield & flashbangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeating for new page :)

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Looking for 31 titan to join up now.

3:30PM EST - Crotas End - Fresh Start

1. noomi85 - hunter -31
2. messiek - warlock - 31
3. Ganryu_GDM - warlock - 31
4. deicide2673 - hunter - 31
5. noisepurge - hunter - 30

Ambitious

I've started the Nightfall just now. I'm going to do it at least twice. A third time, if someone can carry my Titan through.

PSN: ps_flocki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Lets get two more 31's, rest can be 30's

1. noomi85 - hunter -31

Im game, hunter 30, we are already psn buddies.

deicide2673

Neo Member

Guardians! If interested quote this post and I will add you. Took him down twice already, would love some 31's with experience :) Lets get two more 31's, rest can be 30's

1. noomi85 - hunter -31

deicide2673 -hunter - 31 happy to join

ocean

Banned
don't finish Nightfall/Weekly so quick guys :p don't wanna be the only guy missing them tonight. Gjallarhorn please, it's time. I know I shunned you for a silly Inmost Light on week 2 but I knew not what I was doing. I now see yours is the true, inmost and outmost light. Help me bring a God to his knees, drop for me on Nightfall tonight!

Not even 3 hours into reset and it's already been an amazing week.

CE Gauntlets and Chest for Titan
CE Gauntlets for Warlock
Gjallahorn
Many radiant shards and energy

All stuff I haven't had yet!

Add Swordbreaker to that too!

And now boots for my hunter!

My hunter, Titan and warlock now have 3/4 armour pieces needed for 32 now!

Agent

CE first chest results:
#1: Dragons Breath and Radiant Energy
#2: Radiant Energy
#3: Radiant Shards

I'm okay with this. I'll be able to make the first upgrade on my Black Hammer.

I'm jealous of everyone who gets to do everything at the reset. I wish I could just take every Tuesday off work haha. 5:00pm can't come soon enough.

Jinjo

Not even 3 hours into reset and it's already been an amazing week.

CE Gauntlets and Chest for Titan
CE Gauntlets for Warlock
Gjallahorn
Many radiant shards and energy

All stuff I haven't had yet!

Add Swordbreaker to that too!

And now boots for my hunter!

My hunter, Titan and warlock now have 3/4 armour pieces needed for 32 now!

Jesus christ dude. You're never allowed to complain about RNG (again). Ever. Seriously lol.

DJ88

Jesus, seems like everyone but me gets free exotics from that first chest and the gorgon chest. I've only ever gotten shards and energies from those things. It's like some mythical thing to me, a chest that just spits out exotics every week.

Top Bottom