• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

zewone

Why not? Should've hit it with us. Still have to finish it and run it with out alts too...sigh

Doing nightfalls and weeklys and leveling all 3 characters to 31 takes a lot of time.

I'm down to do it now that I am as geared as I could possibly be.

MrMuscle

Haha i just got this silly thing. What in the world am i supposed to do with that? Sniper as a primary? Man, i wish i could have chosen to use it as my special, that might have been something. But as a primary it feels very limiting.

Destiny-No-Land-Beyond-exotic-sniper-rifle-stats.jpg

Hoodbury

I saw earlier that if there's no chest by the first door, there's another one further up. It probably wouldn't take long.

ya we found the chest in a different door at first. Then on one of the wipes it was in that first door to the left. Seems to be multiple doors in that first section and the chest is randomly put in one of them.

JoeTonic

Neo Member
Has anyone got a weapon drop from VoG yet?
Very curious to see if the new drops got a damage buff to keep the VoG relevant.

Ghazi

That's really strange.
I was the last one over the bridge and it despawned while I was running. When I went down in the pit, the team wipe respawn counter started and we had to start over. We were so close, and it was only our second attempt!
I was the only person in my group to cross and we made it... Everyone else was dead.

I saw earlier that if there's no chest by the first door, there's another one further up. It probably wouldn't take long.

We noticed that chest will sometimes be in a room to the left during the lantern run, you make a left when you get to the section that has the bricks in the water? kind of? its hard to explain. I know for a fact its the same chest as the firs tone though because I grabbed the first one and got nothing out of the second. meanwhile another guy got something and he did not grab the first chest.

Haha i just got this silly thing. What in the world am i supposed to do with that? Sniper as a primary? Man, i wish i could have chosen to use it as my special, that might have been something. But as a primary it feels very limiting.

Oh wow congrats. I didn't know it was a primary. Raid or Nightfall drop?

LiK

Lol, for a chance at a new Exotic? Totally worth it.

Alright, I'm sold. Might as well try.

If the loot pool was large enough, there no no way they leave a 24 hours reset in there. People will have what they need in a few days.

then what?

It'll just be all Energy. No gear. The carrot is an illusion.

EL CUCO

Doing nightfalls and weeklys and leveling all 3 characters to 31 takes a lot of time.

I'm down to do it now that I am as geared as I could possibly be.

Yeah that's probably the right thing to do. I'm the opposite, this week. No Nightfall, or weekly and only did the first 2 Eris missions.

I did score some Raid boots last night though :)

ocean

Banned
Daily loot reset? I must run again today. If anyone's forming a group let me know! I played last night until my group got stuck at the
singing Witches. 3 minutes to kill the 2 wizards, 2 Servitors and then the singer while dozens of level 32 Knights try to rape us? Too much :(

Top Bottom