• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

E92 M3

Haven't seen these before. Don't seem that good to me though, but guess they might be fun if you don't want to use any other exotic.

IHo0MVM.jpg

It's like Bungie hates giving Hunter's good perks lol. Another useless exotic.

KeRaSh

Pretty good haul for me today.
Got Starfire Protocol and Mida Multi Tool from Nightfalls and two pairs of gloves and a pair of boots from Crota's End.

I'm at the point where I no longer know which exotic to wear on my main Warlock...

Starfire Protocol?
Heart of Praxic Fire?
Claws of Ahamkara?
Sunbreakers?

My second Warlock is using Light Beyond Nemesis and I still have Vodfang Vestments rotting in my vault.

I'd gladly trade a few of these for a Gjallarhorn or Dragon's Breath, though.
Since I've maxed my upgraded Ice Breaker I could shove bounty exp into another exotic weapon.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There is, intentionally, damage falloff with each consecutive blast while the trigger is held. The more shots you need to use the less value you get from the ammo you're feeding it. In both PvP and PvE Perfect Balance has always been where the money is. Treat it like a Fusion Pulse Rifle and make your shots count.
I'll try it but I'm not gonna like it.

Deku Tree

Got Starfire Protocol and Mida Multi Tool from Nightfalls and two pairs of gloves and a pair of boots from Crota's End.

I'm at the point where I no longer know which exotic to wear on my main Warlock...

Starfire Protocol?
Heart of Praxic Fire?
Claws of Ahamkara?
Sunbreakers?

My second Warlock is using Light Beyond Nemesis and I still have Vodfang Vestments rotting in my vault.

Since I've maxed my upgraded Ice Breaker I could shove bounty exp into another exotic weapon.

You have all those at 36 light max already? In any case there is only one answer to your question. It's not even a question IMO

purg3

slept with Malkin
2 Crota Runs today

2x Titan gloves
Titan boots
Blackhammer
Song of Ir Yut
Shards/Energies

Not too bad, hopefully I can get the chest on my 3rd run.

zewone

Starfire Protocol?
Heart of Praxic Fire?
Claws of Ahamkara?
Sunbreakers?

Starfire Protocol is just too fuckin' good looking to pass up on.

The only Warlock exotic I want.

FyreWulff

Good on 'em for listening and adding the mission node in

Also, logged in after the patch and got a Grimoire card for Forsaken for no reason

zewone

Seems like Bungie is making good on having more item drops vs shards, but the problem with the item drops is that shards will be the gating item for most people.

Nah, because armor equals 2 to 4 shards.

And if you get energy they have an exchange option to make it shards.

It will be even easier than before.

Deku Tree

Can a lvl 27 hunter enter the new raid? With all this cheesing I would rather make it to lvl 30 without buying vendor gear then...

29 would have to be the minimum, as you can only be 3 levels below the level 32 enemies.

Cheese is fine.

Sadly you can enter the new raid at 27 since it is three levels below 30. And you can curently cheese all the way up to Crota. It can in fact be solo'd up to Crota if you have a friend who will carry you. Doing it legit would require you to level up.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Seems like Bungie is making good on having more item drops vs shards, but the problem with the item drops is that shards will be the gating item for most people.

Well week one I only got gloves and Swordbreaker across 3 runs. These week definitely is making up for that though.

zewone

Sadly you can enter the new raid at 27 since it is three levels below 30. And you can curently cheese all the way up to Crota. It can in fact be solo'd up to Crota if you have a friend who will carry you. Doing it legit would require you to level up.

What happens at Crota for them?

Greenymac

ok, for 6:30 Crotas End so far Ive got....

1. GreenyMac
2. Tysonbane
3. Arekkusu77
4. Mindlog
5. EroticSushi
6. Hopefully a decent swordbearer...

TysonBane may or may not be in at this point, just waiting to hear back from him on skype.

3 Gjallahorns in this group...Spitting hot fire.

ok, for 6:30 Crotas End so far Ive got....

1. GreenyMac
2. Tysonbane
3. Arekkusu77
4. Mindlog
5. EroticSushi
6. Hopefully a decent swordbearer...

TysonBane may or may not be in at this point, just waiting to hear back from him on skype.

3 Gjallahorns in this group...Spitting hot fire.

Only 30 but can run my own away from sword and provide weapons of light & ghorn if y'all need a backup.

Top Bottom