• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

FyreWulff

Congrats! Still praying to RNG for mine.

Yeah, I wasn't on the week Icebreaker was on sale, so every time I run the raid with people, it's like

"Switching to icebreaker!"

"I uh.. brought a Thunderlord?"

Ok, so, as far as I'm concerned, and until someone proves me otherwise, I consider the CE solo chest exploit to be fixed.
:/

You mean the chest that spawns right in the beginning of CE? If so, it's not "fixed." I took my three characters through the chest about an hour ago. Only got radiant mats and a Warlock item... but at least it works.

I'm going to use it and make a sweet montage if I can just find it.

Hope Xur sells it Friday.

I really hope he sells something from the new exotic collection.

Does anyone know the confirmed exotic weapon list for The Dark Below?
1. No Land Beyond
2. Dragons Breath
3. 4th Horseman
4. Necrochasm (no one seems to have gotten this and is likely the Vex of CE)

Any others?

zewone

You can stay zoomed while reloading each shell, but yeah I can't see a place for it over the other options. It s an odd addition to the game for sure.

It has to get a buff (at least my brain would like to think so), but it's still surprising to see it released with so little thought put behind it.

You can stay zoomed while reloading each shell, but yeah I can't see a place for it over the other options. It s an odd addition to the game for sure.

It seems it would be better suited to be a heavy weapon sniper rifle. Make it do some massive damage, shoot slow, but take up a heavy slot. Makes no sense to burn both an exotic slot and primary slot with such a slow weapon.

nowai

Just got No Land Beyond and hate it. Loading each bullet after every shot kills it for me.

Iron sights means no snipe glare, yes?

I think it looks neat, but I don't understand why it has a magazine if it's bolt action.

If it requires a load after each shot, why penalize it more with a magazine reload?

Yeah, I wasn't on the week Icebreaker was on sale, so every time I run the raid with people, it's like

"I uh.. brought a Thunderlord?"

I was still pinching pennies to get my first exotic armor to help my light level enough to finally buy weapons. Now I get plenty of income but the Exotics for purchase from Xur for the last month have sucked. (Plan C is good, just not Icebreaker or Gjallarhorn good).

zewone

I really hope he sells something from the new exotic collection.

Does anyone know the confirmed exotic weapon list for The Dark Below?
1. No Land Beyond
2. Dragons Breath
3. 4th Horseman
4. Necrochasm (no one seems to have gotten this and is likely the Vex of CE)

Any others?

Those are the only 4.

All pretty underwhelming. and XB1 doesn't even get 4th Horseman.

2 Crota Raids Done
3 Weekly Done (completed)
2 Nightfall Done

Need to do 3 of everything and I'm finishing up my last weekly and then final nightfall. And then studying for finals so my last raid will probably be tomorrow. It feels to great to be done with the weekly grind early. Just going to enjoy IB later on this week and get high enough to get the last shader.

My good friend T-44 is on PS4 right now attempting to kill xyor. if anyone could find it in their heart to help him, I'd appreciate it. He's a 30 hunter and at the end of the fight.

Is your friend still trying? I've got a friend that still needs this and can jump on now...

spyder_ur

Those are the only 4.

All pretty underwhelming. and XB1 doesn't even get 4th Horseman.

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed by what I hear of the Exotic offerings. I got Dragon's Breath from a Nightfall, but am struggling to see why I would even use it over my 300 Gjallahorn so far. I'm really more interested in the raid weapons and complimentary legendaries.

Got a Venation III from the Nightfall with Outlaw and Crowd Control. Any thoughts? I would love a 331 hand cannon, so I'm going to play around with it a bit since the legendary hand cannons seem pretty weak as well.

Anyone able to hook me up with a hard Atheon checkpoint sometime this week for our #ForeverNoVex runs this week?

Been running people through Atheon at a chance for the Vex!

I will post signups for this week soon, looking at Saturday December 20th at 2:00pm EST

Namikaze1

New Titan is now level 13. Still got the entirety of Mars and Venus to go through and normal Summoning Pits. I'll get him to 20 tomorrow.

Anyone able to hook me up with a hard Atheon checkpoint sometime this week for our #ForeverNoVex runs this week?

I will post signups for this week soon, looking at Saturday December 20th at 2:00pm EST

When you do them; let me know man.

Born2Live

3 Nightfalls and 3 CE chest runs yielded

Multitool
Red Death
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
10 Strange Coins
Shards

How's the Red Death since the exotic buff, is it worth levelling?

This week I really need to focus on getting my characters to level 31. My Titan is just a few upgrades away but my Warlock and Hunter need a shed loads of materials.

blackflag

Wooooooo got that Hawkmoon finally.

Pretty decent day. Got Black Hammer, raid arms, raid legs on a seperately character.

2 of the Nightfalls gave me shit but that third made up for it.

Temidien

Neo Member

If you need a sixth when running these, send me an invite.

blackjaw

Rad energy this week from the raid chest on all characters. Rad shards last week. WTF RNG. I didn't get anything from the raid last week (except shards) so these are worthless to me right now.

Izuna

Banned
Boots, Arms, Boots, Hunger of Crota...

I want Helmet and Chest. Maaaaaaybe Black Hammer... not sure yet.

Otherwise, I think if I am a bit lucky next week the Void Handcannon will be the reason for Hard Raid.

Top Bottom