• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Lima

What's up with the length of this raid man. We finished all three runs in like an hour and a half today and we are still under leveled for the last two parts. Such a joke. Played a VoG for shits and giggles and because there was nothing else to do.

Just got The Last Word from a legendary engram. I would have preferred Hawkmoon. #firstworldproblems

image.png

kilongs

For those of you that got the husk pit whatever it's called. What did the drop look like? Was it an orb or did it just add to your inventory?

I was fighting a Sword of Crota knight, and it just popped up in my inventory when he died. I was in melee range so I dont know if an engram dropped or not.

X-Frame

Gloves and boots tonight, great Fun Run tonight guys -- we'll get Crota another night, definitely. We did great for our first time past the bridge section together.

Bogeypop

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5) Slammin Hammon
6) Forrest_Crump

I had a GREAT DOTA game, team was coordinating for ganks, TPing everywhere... Until late game where team decided they wanted to follow our Viper instead of helping ME the Alchemist. Then their Meepo got fed and it went downhill from there...

But I digress...You guys still interested in that Crota Run? Also do you JUST want to do Crota or a fresh run?

EDIT: I also need everyone's PSN or hopefully you added mine in that time. Logging in to PSN and checking now.

So is No Land Beyond the kind of sniper that requires a reload after each shot?

If it isn't a OHK every time, what's the point? A gun like that needs to do insane damage at the tradeoff of stability and magazine size.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Whatever you guys are up for. I already got the first chest and the chest in the hidden door for both of my characters but I guess you still get stuff for crossing the abyss and doing the bridge so I'm up for that.

Zocano

Success!

You can get Husk of the Pit from the Blade of Crota on the first Eris Mission. Much faster than waiting in patrols.

Bogeypop

Crota's End Raid

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5) Slammin Hammon
6) Forrest_Crump

I'm thinking grimlock33 and Forrest_Crump are going to be a no-show, any two people want to be alts in case they don't show up in the next 10 minutes or so?

EDIT: We got Forrest_Crump (I think), probably still need one other person though.

Top Bottom