• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
3 crota runs, 3 light of the abyss. Also got hunter gloves twice. Dat improved rng lol Oh well got two pieces for my titan. Now to grind bounties on my warlock to lvl 31.

Less than 24 hours later I have completed Crotas End 3 times, 3 Nightfalls and 3 Weeklies

Haul:
CE Titan Chest and Gauntlets
CE Hunter Boots
CE Warlock Gauntlets
Gjallerhorn
The Devil You Don't (amazing roll with field scout and more)
Voidfang Vestments (already had it - upgraded version)
The Culling (already had it - upgraded version)
Swordbreaker
Hard Light (already had it - upgraded version)
Plug One.1 (new fusion rifle)
2 Vanguard Commendations
Plenty of Shards and Energy
Plenty of Radiant Shards and Energy
Prudence II (new sniper)
Badger CCL (new scout rifle)
LDR 5001 (new sniper rifle)

A fantastic haul after a shitty first week with The Dark Below

This also includes a lot of Vanguard package rolls and Cryptarch packages. Not to mention the usual rep, marks, glimmer, mats etc.

My Level 31 Hunter, Titan and Warlock have 3/4 items needed to get to 32 (2 raid pieces and 1 exotic helmet at 36 Light) with 26 radiant shards so far and 38 radiant energy for the CE weapons.

Wow, looking back to my previous weeks and details I've recorded this is my best week ever for exotics, legendaries, raid armour and more. That's 14 new or upgraded items, all RNG and no purchases.

This will be the week I get the Vex too finally! Probably not...

If anyone has the hard Atheon checkpoint that they can share let me know for our #ForeverNoVex group!

Rixa

Hah, superb day in Destiny yesterday.

Nightfall was crap (2 runs)
- Some new legendary AR
- 6 coins

Crota wasnt crap
- TLW & Energy from first chest
- Raid boots
- Raid gloves
- Black Hammer from crota
- Shards
Time consumed ~1h

VoG HM wasnt crap (buggy it was)
- Energy, more energy, few shards
- Raid helmet = shards
- Raid boots = shards
- Praedyth's Timepiece (my 2nd)
- XVO Timebreaker (my 2nd)
- Fatebringer \o/\o/\o/
- Bugs

Maze was littlebit difficulty with green ooze :D, pic is taken from chest after Templar:
Mfn2.PNG

Bhmmer.PNG

joecanada

gave up on the farm and hopped back into patrol to finish a bounty.

guess what dropped from the first ritual i encountered ;_;

jbShYpy.jpg

Oh everyone's just collecting that pile of junk, now I get it... For a second I thought it was an Exotic or something... That 130 atk lol

Didn't come across HoP through all the regular ritual spawns, but 4-5 attempts through Fist of Crota yielded it. Too bad it'll take at least another week or so to access the needed component to upgrade.

coy

I got Husk to drop after 12 tries. Did it on Fist of Crota Heroic but unsure if that matters. I'm glad to have caught the current thread talk as I was out of it most of the day.

Top Bottom