• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

SnakeEyes

Banned
What's this?!
What we've been raving over the last 5 or so pages; an Auto Rifle drop from killing Blades of Crota, that upgrades from a common to a Legendary to an Exotic.

ob_09826e_destiny-nechrochasm-evolution.jpg

Bogeypop

All that time and 2 shards. Thanks Crota.

I got ANOTHER Fusion Rifle, the game REALLY wants me to use them. I only like them for Nightfalls, and they're really good for PvP, but I don't PvP unless it's for an Exotic Bounty. I've been DYING for a better Scout Rifle or even the Crota Raid Chest Piece would have been nice

P.S. Thanks everyone for the run, especially Zocano with the heavy burden of Swordbearer. Now to kick back and wait for 20 minutes for the Bounty reset.

P.P.S. I find it hilarious how excited Eris is after beating Crota.

What we've been raving over the last 5 or so pages; an Auto Rifle drop from killing Blades of Crota, that upgrades from a common to a Legendary to an Exotic.

Woah woah it changes again to Exotic, crazy! But 260 start damage, that's the old damage? Has anyone got it and it starts at 300?

:D 189,000xp

Used to be shit, they buffed it a little a few weeks back (stability mainly). It's definitely not top tier, but it's fun to use and feels cool to shoot. The ricochet perk feels like a waste of space though.

Over penetration is pretty sweet though. Shoot into titan bubbles and start collecting the guardian tears

bosseye

This vanguard commendation thing is a pain, I was already Vanguard rank 4 already but presumably I have to be rank 5 now to get the commendation to buy the 33 light chest/helm etc? Annoying. Guess I'll get grinding those bounties and marks then!

Also for kicks, ran the Vault of Glass. Got Ass shards and Atheons Epilogue again. Waste of fucking time

IrishMick

Neo Member
Got that husk of the pit off a blade of crota last night while doing moon patrols. Good to know I'm in for a treat! Should hopefully hit rank 3 with eris by the weekend.

coy

Hit 31 on my Hunter which I should've done last night but was too lazy to farm and too low on marks. First glimmer now marks. I'll be running a lot of strikes this week.

Wow. I totally did not pay attention to how much Hadronic Essence the Crota Raid Gear used. 25 per node! Used it all up! Thought I'd accidentally dismantled or lost it. Wow, this game and its Grind....

Ambitious

Aw yeah. Nice!

What's the best strategy? Kill him and then die directly after and have him respawn? Ala hive-gate on the moon? Or do you have to run it from the beginning every time?

I haven't tried killing myself, but restarting the mission doesn't take long. You can speed past Omnigul and the adds with your Sparrow.

Rixa

Wow. I totally did not pay attention to how much Hadronic Essence the Crota Raid Gear used. 25 per node! Used it all up! Thought I'd accidentally dismantled or lost it. Wow, this game and its Grind....

I guess they noticed how "everyone" was wondering what to do with extra materials you get from disambled armors. 25 per node is a lot :eek:

KeRaSh

Sweet.
The final Exotic material upgrade required to convert it from Legendary to Exotic, is that from the Raid?

I'd also like to know. Hard raid drop? I thought Bungie said primary raid weapons can only be obtained in the hard raid but it's technically not obtained from the raid directly...

I guess they noticed how "everyone" was wondering what to do with extra materials you get from disambled armors. 25 per node is a lot :eek:

Seriously. My Titan has over 1000, but my alts are way lower. Been upgrading light 33 gear prior to getting Raid Gear and its a big hit.

Rixa

Seriously. My Titan has over 1000, but my alts are way lower. Been upgrading light 33 gear prior to getting Raid Gear and its a big hit.

Iam in same bandwagon. Warlock has a lot of those HE, but my hunter has few Sapphire Wires. Grind grind grind and grind more.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Got the Claws of Ahamkara from Nightfall. First decent Nightfall drop since I got MIDA Multi-Tool back in Week 4.

RNGesus, you're still not forgiven.

Ambitious

Aw yeah. Nice!

What's the best strategy? Kill him and then die directly after and have him respawn? Ala hive-gate on the moon? Or do you have to run it from the beginning every time?

I haven't tried killing myself, but restarting the mission doesn't take long. You can speed past Omnigul and the adds with your Sparrow.

It's not in a darkness zone. He won't respawn. You have to restart the mission.

I've seen a few people are stumbling across the Husk of the Pit now? Weird how they seem to be popping up all of a sudden.

Probably because of the patch yesterday.

Top Bottom