• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

LordofPwn

1 full CE raid completed in an hour and I got mostly shards, 3 energy and Black Hammer.
Then did just a Crota and got the raid machine gun and shards I think.
Also grabbed 1st chest with all of my characters and only got mats, mostly energy.
And then I did a nightfall and got my 3rd MIDA but it's v2.0 so I just shared my 1.0 version.

So far I'm ok with RBGesus this week. It is only Wednesday though

forrest

formerly nacire
Finally got Revenant to drop from Dead Orbit Package. Was messing around with some armor. Very nice looking shader.

rev1m3utk.jpg

rev2dzuu7.jpg

On a side note this is my first time posting screenshots from PS4, there has to be a better way than Facebook or Twitter right?

Finally got Revenant to drop from Dead Orbit Package. Was messing around with some armor. Very nice looking shader.

rev1m3utk.jpg

rev2dzuu7.jpg

On a side note this is my first time posting screenshots from PS4, there has to be a better way than Facebook or Twitter right?

Get the PSN app for ur smartphone and send them in a picture message to yourself or a dummy account you create.

forrest

formerly nacire
you can copy it to a USB drive and then upload that way. the quality will be better but it takes longer.

Thx, probably go this route for sure.

Edit-I have the phone app and was trying to figure it out, but didn't think to message myself.

Well, my raid ended short of killing Crota. We lacked DPS and the timing to get hits in with his shield down. Spent about an hour on him, but it was good practice. Everyone was patient with each other and we had fun.

I at least got the Raid boots and a crap ton of Energy.

I might ask to join with an experienced group to just finish Crota off in the coming days.

Omni

So you can get 2/3rds of the drops in the raid solo? As well as the two chests?

Haha wow. A week before Bungie patches?

I'm pretty sure I'll be level 32 next week, just need 19 more shards and then I shall truly be crota's bane :-D
I hope I stop getting OHKed by crota then.

rng was kind to me today. got the 4th horsemen from nightfall then three pieces of raid gear doing crota on my main. Was stuck on crota for 90 minutes in my first group but took him out in 30 minutes in my second group. People really need to spam supers to quickly take out swordbearers. At least I got the helmet so I can eventually reach level 32 once I collect enough shards.

I'm pretty sure I'll be level 32 next week, just need 19 more shards and then I shall truly be crota's bane :-D
I hope I stop getting OHKed by crota then.

Wow, I am mighty impressed with folks that far along in such a short time. Level 31 remains just outside my reach. Need 10 ass shards or 1 Radiant shard for it. Need to finish the last part of CE and hope for a shard or find time for a VoG run, wish I had more time, this game is such a huge timesink.

Rixa

Wow, I am mighty impressed with folks that far along in such a short time. Level 31 remains just outside my reach. Need 10 ass shards or 1 Radiant shard for it. Need to finish the last part of CE and hope for a shard or find time for a VoG run, wish I had more time, this game is such a huge timesink.

Xur sells radiant shards for 7 coins. Pick few of them when the next Xursday is :).

Sorry Iam mixing shard names. XUR sells EXOTIC Shards.

My bad :(

I got Hard Light last night as a reward on the Nightfall, is it any good? I use AR occasionally, usually Shadow Price or Atheons Epilogue in Crucible. I've got a Suros but hardly use it. Is Hard Light worth a go?

Fistwell

I got Hard Light last night as a reward on the Nightfall, is it any good? I use AR occasionally, usually Shadow Price or Atheons Epilogue in Crucible. I've got a Suros but hardly use it. Is Hard Light worth a go?
Used to be shit, they buffed it a little a few weeks back (stability mainly). It's definitely not top tier, but it's fun to use and feels cool to shoot. The ricochet perk feels like a waste of space though.

Izuna

Banned
Thought so, I prefer the DLC Solar Sniper over the Black Hammer.

Necrochasm will be the Arc Primary I want, and Word of Crota for Void.

It's a shame that I can only do this short and fun Raid twice a week... ��

I can't believe in the first week I managed to 331 all elements of all weapons apart from Void Primary and Arc Heavy.

Me getting Don't Touch Me in the Nightfall was really lucky. It is a fucking beast.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Three fatebringers handed out and I wasn't one of the lucky ones. I hope I can get it on a second run this week with my alt.

Top Bottom