• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

wow this is nostalgic. i remember when i used to use auto rifles.

giphy.gif

WipedOut

2 CE's down.

Lamp:
1. Energy / Chest - Shards
2. Shards / Chest - Shards

Bridge:
1. Energy / Chest - Shards
2. Shards / Chest - Shards

Crota:
1. Light of the abyss / energy
2. Black Hammer / Shards

So thw mission ppl are getting the husk of pit is? And do they do it on heroic or normal?

it drops from one of the knights on earth or the moon holding a blade of crota. best place to farm them quick is the fist of crota dlc mission on eath. doesn't matter the difficulty. just skip passed all the adds and head into the buildings until you see the 3 acolytes doing the ritual. kill them and if you get it it'll pop up like a weapon reward; it's not an engram or triangle drop on the ground you have to look for. if you kill the sword guy and nothing shows up, you gotta try again.

it drops from one of the knights on earth or the moon holding a blade of crota. best place to farm them quick is the fist of crota dlc mission on eath. doesn't matter the difficulty. just skip passed all the adds and head into the buildings until you see the 3 acolytes doing the ritual. kill them and if you get it it'll pop up like a weapon reward; it's not an engram or triangle drop on the ground you have to look for. if you kill the sword guy and nothing shows up, you gotta try again.
Tried like 40 times nothing showed from that asshole.

raindoc

can I wipe or do I have to restart the mission?

R0ckman

So now we should be getting more people at 32? It seems that they programmed the Crota loot table to only drop weapons at the end, drop armor at the other two parts and increase the chance of non-shard drops after getting screwed from a run with only shard drops. Last week I was screwed over until the last boss drop, this week I got raid armor I needed in the previous two drops that I got screwed over with the first week, got screwed over on crota this week.

GlamFM

Banned
Hard VoG in 30 mins.

I have a Templar checkpoint.

Need that Fatebringer!

Want to get it done before work.

Any takers?

Mindlog

So now we should be getting more people at 32? It seems that they programmed the Crota loot table to only drop weapons at the end, drop armor at the other two parts and increase the chance of non-shard drops after getting screwed from a run with only shard drops. Last week I was screwed over until the last boss drop, this week I got raid armor I needed in the previous two drops that I got screwed over with the first week, got screwed over on crota this week.
Last week my Titan got the chest piece and missile launcher.
This week it got the same exact chest piece and shards.

It may be weighted, but can still Rahool when it feels like doing so.
I have been out of the loop, I guess. What else in Crota's End can be solo'ed besides that first chest?
Everything except Crota. So far.

Top Bottom