• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Nodnol

I'm not at home now, so can't confirm, but I'm reading people are getting semi-reliable drops of the Husk from the Fist of Crota mission?

Chamber

love on your sleeve

ibs8ez6OC3rV9I.gif

Damn, that's a top tier helm right there.

Omni

Are you chances of finding Husk of the Pit or whatever higher if you're using a low level character? Seeing as it's a 'common' weapon?

Omni

It's not an engram drop. More like a raid reward. You just get it.

So it just appears on your screen after killing those Blades of Crota guys? Hmms. I've been at this two hours now and nothing

edit. thanks for video. I'll keep at it! xD

Jinjo

Well what would you expect besides
#huntermasterrace

Seems like Bungie is making up for hunters getting the shaft. Hunters are MVP against Crota and now they get the best looking armor (chest piece is awesome too). Their VoG raid armor was ugly as sin.

Titans are still the true heroes of Destiny, having aweome utility in nearly every situation. Meanwhile Warlock are still enjoying their stinky french blue cheese.

Jinjo

Agh, I swear, the Nightfall screws me over every week.

Last week, 5 coins.

This week, 9 Ascendant Energy.

Bungie should remove ass drops from Nightfall and replace them with radiant drops. I wouldn't even be mad if I get like 10 radiant shards/energy.

Plenty of ways to get ass.

I wish I got as much ass in real life as I do in Destiny

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm probably in the minority, but I really don't like that raid helmet for hunters...

The only piece of raid gear I like so far is the Titan legs. The chest and arms are gross imo, it's annoying I'll be forced to use them to hit 32.

This game desperately needs a transmog/glamour system.

GlamFM

Banned
The only piece of raid gear I like so far is the Titan legs. The chest and arms are gross imo, it's annoying I'll be forced to use them to hit 32.

This game desperately needs a transmog/glamour system.

Have not found a pic of the complete Titan set yet - do you have a link somewhere?

I really hate the 31 vendor gear and was hoping for the Raid gear to look better.

Rixa

Zakalwe

Banned
Have not found a pic of the complete Titan set yet - do you have a link somewhere?

I really hate the 31 vendor gear and was hoping for the Raid gear to look better.

Not seen the helm, Dhruv has the body completed. The chest looks like a vendor piece with spikes on the neck, the arms look like hive arms.

Has a distinct 'nu-metal' look to it, not a fan. :(

Unlucky mate! I did feel bad for you when the rest of us got exotics. Take heart none where godhorn!

Eh, I don't mind too much. But it does suck when you haven't gotten anything useful from the Nightfall in about a month and a half.

Has anyone else noticed the weapon icon for Husk is a pulse rifle, and not a auto rifle?

panda-zebra

Odd think when levelling the husk- initial firing while aiming down sights feels like using super good advice, i.i. all over the place. Holding aimand letting the weapon auto reload results in a super steady perfect balance that makes waking the hive much more productive. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature.

edit: actually it might just be a side effect of the all too keen aim assist kicking in.

IrishMick

Neo Member
How many rep points do you need to reach rank 3 and how are you leveling it up so fast o_O
2000 rep i think? Not sure.
Just keep doing her bounties! I missed a couple aswell, don't think am leveling any quicker than anyone else. I think im about quarter way through rank 2? Could be overestimating the rank 3 by the weekend thing. I hope I hit rank 3 anyway.

The gun sounds awesome though!

Izuna

Banned
Think maybe Bungie finally decided to do something about being able to get 2 sets of bounties if you're on when they reset?

P.S. What's the most efficient way to do the "Out of Sight" Crota's Bane bounty without being a Hunter?

Killing behind? Just farm the Auto Rifle, turn around when you enter the first door and kill enemies until the 3 or so Thrall spawn, then go in and kill the summoning Hive and have a chance at the Knight.

I JUST FUCKING GOT IT

Top Bottom