• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Still looking for it too (and the Vex). Won't be able to play until later tonight though.

I have a hard raid Templar checkpoint, and still need fatebringer. Not sure if I can do it tonight (doing some x-mas shopping), but I would definitely want to find a group to run that part 3 times real quick. I could do Atheon as well, though I would only be rolling for the exotic.

PSN is Dr_LawyerCop if you're interested.

raindoc

agreed, but that isn't saying much

IMO it's one of the better strikes. whether it's a wall (or two) with enemy waves to survive or three servitors you have to kill before you're allowed to continue doesn't really matter imho.
I actually get to play (as in "run around and shoot stuff") in that strike, instead of running through the whole map to fight a bullet sponge and not much else.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I have a hard raid Templar checkpoint, and still need fatebringer. Not sure if I can do it tonight (doing some x-mas shopping), but I would definitely want to find a group to run that part 3 times real quick. I could do Atheon as well, though I would only be rolling for the exotic.

I would be down.

Dave_6

Cool, we're already friends on PSN. It wouldn't hurt me to run a whole raid as I'm one of the few that still needs shards. I've only got two characters capable of doing a raid too, a 29 Warlock and a 30 Hunter.

IMO it's one of the better strikes. whether it's a wall (or two) with enemy waves to survive or three servitors you have to kill before you're allowed to continue doesn't really matter imho.
I actually get to play (as in "run around and shoot stuff") in that strike, instead of running through the whole map to fight a bullet sponge and not much else.

hmm, i suppose you do have a bit more freedom compared to other levels where you're sitting in one spot for the waves and then sitting in another spot for the boss.

So, I found a fun way of dealing with the shield cabal dudes.
Run up to them and shotgun to the face as they try to shield bash you.

d3O3Cpk.gif

I'm also really enjoying this scout rifle which has Fatebringer's perks :-D

ZZB2JAg.gif

noomi

Hunger of Crota - aw yisssss. Tw1st you're an amazing swordsman!!

Your too kind, couldn't have done it without your expert sniping skills covering my ass the entire raid :)

Glad you got the Hunger of Crota man, I got me some shards... don't even care, just happy we beat it and those cheers were 100% legit. Feels good man, feels good.

Going to PM video to you shortly.

Straid

what SR is this?

Don't know what SR is, but that is the explosive rounds perk.

It splits the damage output of your weapon - dealing half as the physical connection and the other half as the explosion.
It does not boost the damage output of the weapon in any way.
Overall damage dealt is reduced when dealing precision damage.

bucyou55

Banned
if you're logged in when the reset happens, you can do the bounties and turn them in. when you log back in later in the day, you should be able to do the same bounties agan. so you earn twice the XP

Maybe Im not following you.

But it would be the same amount of XP as if you turned in the days bounties on the same day then did the next days bounties and turned them in. There isnt any extra XP to be had from your method, correct?

Greenymac

Anyone for Iron Banner in say 30 mins?

1. Greeny

Im gonna start in 30 mins regardless. If youre down, just quote and Ill add ya. If we are already friends, even better.

Nightfall this week gave me the exotic arachnid hunter helmet, suros regime (sharded), and a duplicate legendary sniper I will probably never use has it has a 3 round clip and the rest of the roll was very poor.

Bogeypop

Oh shizz, Husk of Pit requires Hive kills to get EXP? Good thing I haven't done my bounties for the day. Just gonna go to my Hive Major spot (I think they count towards MORE kills) and get the node that way.

The Saterienne Rapier.

Crucible vendor sells it. It has the same perks as Fatebringer. Outlaw and Firefly.

How does this gun compare to the SR from the last Iron Banner (I think it's called Gheleons demise)?

I've been looking for a 331 attack replacement since the Iron Banner SR is capped at 300 :(

soundpross

Neo Member
when we first tried the kneel glitch on ps4 it didnt work for us before the reset.

havent really been keeping up with the thread, has anyone been able to get it to work cause i read some ppl got it to work on ps4

Top Bottom