• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Just to balance all of the yallarhorn posts yesterday...I still don't have one. I've exhausted all potential 2.0 exotic drops on three toons. Looks like I'll be farming the VoG for the rest of the week hoping to get a 1.0.

realcZk

Just to balance all of the yallarhorn posts yesterday...I still don't have one. I've exhausted all potential 2.0 exotic drops on three toons. Looks like I'll be farming the VoG for the rest of the week.

find one for me too man, if you're doing VoG runs add me (bytestyle)... i need them as well

So that all the cheese methods can be patched before HM is released.

More than anything, I think the delay was meant to keep people from having the entire breadth of their new content on farm within a few weeks.

And, yeah, gives them some time to adjust the raid so that the whole thing can't be solo'd. lolz

Namikaze1

Journal entry #467

I'm seeing and hearing things. I hear fig's voice cursing out at someone. Me? Crota? I don't know. I see Zoba's name popping up with k/d ratios in the high 20s. I saw Todd's Warlock chasing after a flying Heart of Praxic Fire several times. I don't know if that's LiK or me throwing down that shield. I think I heard Math talking about Dragon Age.

I'm slowly losing my mind. The Husk! Oh the Husk! It must be it! It must be behind all this! I must find before it further corrodes my mind!

zewone

The Fallen are definitely the most interesting enemies to me.

I mean, Vex have all the time travel shit and can will you out of existence...fine.

But The Fallen are fuckin' space pirates. They remind me of a rogue separation of the Covenant. Betting their armor and weapons will look badass.

Dude..

The exotic from House of Wolves is one of those captain solar shotguns and it does solar DOT damage!

I'm so hyped for it.

http://www.destinydb.com/items/2344494719#1.coKDzkh8

k1t4j

Can someone help me with the nightfall on my 27?

I can do the boss with my 31 then before we kill him I switch.

Just to balance all of the yallarhorn posts yesterday...I still don't have one. I've exhausted all potential 2.0 exotic drops on three toons. Looks like I'll be farming the VoG for the rest of the week hoping to get a 1.0.
I am gonna run it later tonight after I see the hobbit 3 with 4 buddies on normal. More than welcome to join us for ass shards :p
hoping for exotics 2.0 as well :(
Also about to run the weekly if anyone wants to join.

LiK

Dear Raid crew, no promises on the raid tonight. My sis is visiting and I need to go get a haircut. If you don't see me on, feel free to fill my slot. I'll join some other group later this week.

Journal entry #467

I'm seeing and hearing things. I hear fig's voice cursing out at someone. Me? Crota? I don't know. I see Zoba's name popping up with k/d ratios in the high 20s. I saw Todd's Warlock chasing after a flying Heart of Praxic Fire several times. I don't know if that's LiK or me throwing down that shield. I think I heard Math talking about Dragon Age.

I'm slowly losing my mind. The Husk! Oh the Husk! It must be it! It must be behind all this! I must find before it further corrodes my mind!

lol

after you kill the Oculator cyclops, you can skip past a ton of stuff basically right to the boss. The Precursor stuff during the strike doesn't give glimmer so it's not worth killing (the stuff during the boss fight all does though. Polyphage time)
I did it in a vanguard roc playlist last week and they were giving me a ton of glimmer.

Mattiator

I got one last nightfall then I am in the same boat along with no ice breaker or black hammer. This game hates me lol.

I am gonna run it later tonight after I see the hobbit 3 with 4 buddies on normal. More than welcome to join us for ass shards :p
hoping for exotics 2.0 as well :(
Also about to run the weekly if anyone wants to join.

You doing normal VoG tonight? What time? I'll come along and keep that Gorgon checkpoint on an alt for exotic chances/glimmer farming.

You doing normal VoG tonight? What time? I'll come along and keep that Gorgon checkpoint on an alt for exotic chances/glimmer farming.
The hobbit starts at 6:30 pm est so I am hoping around 10:15 ish pm est don't know how long the movie is but prob 3ish hours..I will let you know and it's gonna be the first time for one person.

2-manning Crota just shows how much of the "difficulty" is based on damage scaling. There's nothing to it. Have a Lv32 for sword and a GHorn for the other guy, the end.

The hobbit starts at 6:30 pm est so I am hoping around 10:15 ish pm est don't know how long the movie is but prob 3ish hours..I will let you know and it's gonna be the first time for one person.

Sounds good, I'll try to be on by 10pm est if not sooner. More than 24 hours without Destiny for me by then, what is happening! No worries about newbies, I'd like them to have a good time so we can take our time, cheese-free, etc.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
tumblr_myimcwSlAh1qgfx04o1_500.gif

Top Bottom