• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

nMYoZaP.png
Looool

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡:)0)

What's that? You want me to share some details? Sure Nami!

It fires really fast, and you can level it up a bit. Once you get to level 3 with Eris, it becomes a whole new weapon which can kick butt...and can even become an exotic one day!

Most people are getting them really easy, so I encourage you to have a look for one if you haven't yet!

What's that? You want me to share some details? Sure Nami!

It fires really fast, and you can level it up a bit. Once you get to level 3 with Eris, it becomes a whole new weapon which can kick butt...and can even become an exotic one day!

Most people are getting them really easy, so I encourage you to have a look for one if you haven't yet!

:lol

ocean

Banned
I don't know how I managed to do this but I have literally 0 glimmer. My farming and upgrading has been pretty intense and at some point earlier I had 750. Did a 250 and a 500 upgrade and...this is odd :p being out of glimmer usually means having 100 left or something. It seems my guardian has some hidden OCD while picking up glimmer to keep that shit square with expected expenses.

hydruxo

I think the whole set looks a bit bland, I only can't speak about the helm but got the rest. Prime Zealot gear looks better.

Really? The Prime Zealot stuff looks like they just slapped a bunch of random pieces of metal together. Particuarly the VoG raid boots which look dumb.

I think the CE raid boots for hunters look pretty awesome with that dagger on the side.

Top Bottom