• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Looking for two for CE raid.
We were thinking of gong after Crota first
and then doing the first parts afterwards. Have checkpoint.
We have three 31s and a thirty.
We plan to start at 9:30m est in thirty mintues.

I think I can swing that Deku, I think we're friends already.

Bogeypop

I'm about to quit. I can't take this anymore.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a level 31 hunter who;d be interested in joing for crota.
PSN:Da_1_hated_tito

Dante316

I can. Going to save Gorgons on my alts so you can get the chest too, but then we just need to pass it around as much as possible.

Sounds good, your already on my friends list, ill just ask tomorrow for the checkpoint. Ill pass it off to anybody who needs it tomorrow,
the raid and nightfall has left me with o glimmer lol

Can I do the Crota part with my level 27 character since that part is pretty easy? I'll use ice breaker to snipe the knights :p.

Nice VoG run, boys, and thanks again. Too bad I got flipping chatterwhite for the 5th time out of 6 from Atheon... and a POS shotgun for the third straight time I've run it. Pretty ridiculous.

Edit: And it's been a Found Verdict each time! Something is broken :/

Nice VoG run, boys, and thanks again. Too bad I got flipping chatterwhite for the 5th time out of 6 from Atheon... and a POS shotgun for the third straight time I've run it. Pretty ridiculous.

Found Verdict is arguably the best PvP shotty in the game. Also a great PvE shotty but shotguns are not very useful for a lot of pve stuff.

Edit: surprised I forgot to mention this, but FV is also the best oracle killer in the game (especially if you have GHorn).

jadedm17

Anyone for weekly or nightfall? Damn crota, no ones got time for weeklies.
PSN : notjaded

Hah, atleast you didn't get worthless raid gear. I got the A second warlock bond I pulled apart for hydronic essence #424-426.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
we are running hvog right now kadey i can send you an invite.

How many people, level, etc?''Wtf makes Crota move off the center platform?? He won't stay in the middle so we can kill him

He may also move if you don't kill the sword guy fast enough. And there are times where he just randomly does it. Zoc ate a lot of fireballs last night when we were so close to killing him.

Top Bottom