• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

tumblr_mtfkwkoNjp1s2axdno1_500.gif

It's not fair!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I forgot who posted it, but thanks for posting about being able to get on top of the cube or whatever in the warmind mission. I was able to solo the heroic daily at 27 thanks to that.

So far, yes. I'm willing to bet there are more, and probably conditional similar to preventing Templar from teleporting. Trakan and I explored the maze after forming the bridge (the weight of darkness is lifted when the bridge forms so you can freely move and jump), and found nothing.

My money is on a condition being met at the bridge phase.

maybe the lamps have to be activated in a certain order, or not all of them active to open another path to a chest?

Idk just speculating cause you don't even need to activate any lamps to get to the bridge section.

Dave_6

Lol, wow. Just turned the game on, went to the tower to get some bounties and then headed to the Fist of Crota mission expecting to spend more than hour trying to get the Husk. No shit, drops on the first attempt!

No wonder I've yet to get the Fatebringer or Vex. Got the Hawkmoon the 2nd week after the game released...

EDIT: Just got a second Husk while doing a patrol on earth then got booted out of the game lol.

Not to beat a dead horse, but: Problem with Crota in a nutshell. Sword user vs. everyone else. I'll make a "10 great things about CE" post soon to balance out the karma.

You still running raid clinics? I may need some help this weekend polishing off Crota. Spent an hour last night with a bunch of raid virgins and we couldn't get him.

You still running raid clinics? I may need some help this weekend polishing off Crota. Spent an hour last night with a bunch of raid virgins and we couldn't get him.

Of course. I'll be on in an hour or so for a normal VoG run to get the glimmer farm check point, but after that I can do as many sword tutorials as people want, or this weekend or whenever. I'm happy to run the sword or teach others to do it (not hard once you know), if others are okay with the wipes. It really is a ton of fun.

Stay up or set an alarm for 3:00 AM? Pfft hell naaah i'll take it the slow way.

haha yeah I wouldn't recommend it, that's for sure. I'm still rank 1.5 on only 1 character because I just don't care about the rep grind now.

Couldn't have done it without my team! I just swing the sword.

True that. If the shield breaks are there, the sword duty is easy.

Dante316

Im definitely interested in doing the VOG tomorrow to the gatekeepers to get the glimmer farming going. Unless someone is cool enough to share such checkpoint later tonight.

Of course. I'll be on in an hour or so for a normal VoG run to get the glimmer farm check point, but after that I can do as many sword tutorials as people want, or this weekend or whenever. I'm happy to run the sword or teach others to do it (not hard once you know), if others are okay with the wipes. It really is a ton of fun.

Ok thanks, it will probably be Saturday at the earliest. I work a hellish shift that leaves little room for gaming (or anything else) in a 3 or 4 day stretch.

Deku Tree

Looking for two for CE raid.
We were thinking of gong after Crota first
and then doing the first parts afterwards. Have checkpoint.
We have three 31s and a thirty.
We plan to start at 9:30m est in thirty mintues.

Im definitely interested in doing the VOG tomorrow to the gatekeepers to get the glimmer farming going. Unless someone is cool enough to share such checkpoint later tonight.

I can. Going to save Gorgons on my alts so you can get the chest too, but then we just need to pass it around as much as possible.

Ok thanks, it will probably be Saturday at the earliest. I work a hellish shift that leaves little room for gaming (or anything else) in a 3 or 4 day stretch.

Awesome, I should be around. Good luck getting through that shift!

Top Bottom