• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

WTF

I got to level 30 finally with my new set of armour, so I decided to dismantle my old legendary armour, but I wasn't getting any ass shards. Wtf!??

gatti-man

Got the Black Hammer last night and I guess I just suck but I have yet to hit three straight precision shots yet haha. Only really been using it at the Fist of Crota mission trying to get that damn Husk.

How are people liking the Black Hammer so far?

It's amazing in strikes or against anything really strong. Not optimal for small use or pvp.

Hung Wei Lo

Are there enough people needing to a fresh CE run or ned one? I miscalculated and basically blew my load (marks) on mats, because I got the raid chest early, so now I need dem shards (or whatever)

Uhhh does the Eris reputation get reset every week? Because I remember the first couple of days of the dlc I did a few of her optional bounties and got rep for it, but now I'm at 0 rep for her

Dafuq

Hyun Sai

Finally got Fatebringer, even if it will soon only be useful for Nightfall...

I also dropped the last raid piece I missed, the warlock gloves, so I finally got the whole set.

I really hope they do something to fix the several glitches we encountered though.

Got the Black Hammer last night and I guess I just suck but I have yet to hit three straight precision shots yet haha. Only really been using it at the Fist of Crota mission trying to get that damn Husk.

It's great on big stationary targets like strike bosses. Otherwise it's pretty hard to land the three quick critical hits.

Try playing Devil's Lair.

Mattiator

Soo is it worth doing the daily on all three of my characters everyday for a shot at an exotic. Or should I just wait on xur, night falls, raid....
Thanks.

nightfall sucked for me this week. 7 shards and the devil you don't, which promptly turned into energy.

hopefully RNGesus is kind to me next week. will wait till thursday to do the nightfall

purg3

slept with Malkin

I had fun using it against septic tank and the archon priest. You can string some crazy ammo refills against them. It's pretty funny actually. Outside of that, I don't really care much for it. I'm not putting any ascendant energy into any of my raid weapons just yet until hard mode. And then I'll probably be at rank 4 to convert them to shards through Eris. Like I said early, I'm not really impressed with these new raid weapons so far.

Also got 2 legendary items from blue engrams after running a few strikes. I've been getting good rolls from the cryptarch but I can't get that damn husk of the pit to drop. Was at it for about an hour earlier today...

Jaeyden

I will never understand this game. Me and two buddies are running ROC's. Having done Phogoth like a million times yesterday it comes up in the rotation three times in a row on ROC and I tell them I'm not doing it again and I'm just gonna go farm helium while they run through the strike. They kill Phogoth and get blue shit, I get a 331 Last Word and a legendary Ship. What..the..fuck?

I need some Destiny bros to add me! PS4, username is Tragicomedy. Level 18 titan still learning the ropes.

There are a ton of PS4 players here. It's usually assumed to be PS4 unless people specify otherwise so you are in good shape. I definitely recommend reading Hawkian's guides in the OT OP and try to get up to Lv25+. Then you can really start doing some of the more fun PvE stuff like Vault of Glass raid and weekly and nightfall strikes. Should be a lot easier to catch up to higher levels with the new 33 light vendor gear etc.

SnakeEyes

Banned
nightfall sucked for me this week. 7 shards and the devil you don't, which promptly turned into energy.

hopefully RNGesus is kind to me next week. will wait till thursday to do the nightfall
Everyone in my 3-man team got a purple weapon. Shit sucked this week.

Jrmint

To my raid team if you're reading this:

I am trying everything and cannot reconnect to Destiny. Gonna try again in a few minutes. This is so frustrating.

Namikaze1

I got energy, the same hunter helmet xur sold last week, and the scout rifle you saw me get, twice (on my deleted warlock and on my new Titan)

KodaRuss

I had fun using it against septic tank and the archon priest. You can string some crazy ammo refills against them. It's pretty funny actually. Outside of that, I don't really care much for it. I'm not putting any ascendant energy into any of my raid weapons just yet until hard mode. And then I'll probably be at rank 4 to convert them to shards through Eris. Like I said early, I'm not really impressed with these new raid weapons so far.

Also got 2 legendary items from blue engrams after running a few strikes. I've been getting good rolls from the cryptarch but I can't get that damn husk of the pit to drop. Was at it for about an hour earlier today...

It's great on big stationary targets like strike bosses. Otherwise it's pretty hard to land the three quick critical hits.

Try playing Devil's Lair.

It's amazing in strikes or against anything really strong. Not optimal for small use or pvp.

Thanks for the replies. That is kinda what I figured on larger precision hit boxes with somewhat stationary targets. Nexus might be a decent strike as well to load up on precision shots.

I also got the Machine Gun last week and at first I thought it was pretty terrible but it is kinda growing on me. Been using that when I am not using Gjallerhorn or Dragon's Breath.

Not sure about the other raid weapons but it seems like the Murmur might be better than the raid fusion rifle? I could be wrong on that, I dont have it yet.

Top Bottom