• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I was almost done with my pre-DLC Thorn bounty (on the Crucible kills part). Just got the Light in The Dark bounty.

Will the old one yield the pre-patch lower attack Thorn? If so I'll probably just finish them both out that way I can get a shard from it.

Don't know why :/ well thanks for helping out either way. Prob gonna run some strikes with them till they go to bed. Afterwards looking to do Crota's end if anyone needs help and such.

iRAWR do you have the gorgon checkpoint?

Sharing Normal Gorgon Check Point now. Great for exotic chest chances and GKeeper glimmer farming. PSN is DrDrizzay101, join on now if you want.

Would love to but my PSN is down :-/

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The worst part about PVP is that I know after the first minute whether or not the team will lose, at which point I have no incentive to stay. Blind Watch is still a clusterfuck and if people are on Alpha and don't run toward C, that's a sign I need to go to orbit.

How did Bungie, who are supposedly the best multiplayer designers ever or whatever, make such shitty maps?

Jrmint

Ok now I'm competely screwed. Looks like it's not just me. Sorry raid guys I'm not gonna be able to make it it looks like. Message me on Gaf or psn with the plan for next week or later this week to finish. Or both. Sorry guys.

Just got my Ruin Wings leveled up to the Seeds of Ruin perk... good god. This is now my favorite exotic armor piece, hands down. I bought them just to collect them, because I didn't know how great they were and rolled a helm of saint 14 in an engram earlier. They're so good, and they look incredible. Makes me want to play my Titan all the time now.

pj

Banned
I think I'm finally losing my motivation to play. I'm at 30, I have decent weapons, I'll be trying the crota raid in the next few days. After that, what is there to aim for?

Hard mode doesn't interest me and I'm not much for praying to get more exotics.

Guess I'll be switching over to halo soon..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Any one to just help us get through the to the Crota checkpoint? One of ours is having connection issues and we want to get it to him whenever he gets back on. Please post PSN if you can help

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why are you guys shooting rockets as soon as he gets up? You have to wait a split second or two until he stops being orange. That's why he;s running.

KodaRuss

Just got my Ruin Wings leveled up to the Seeds of Ruin perk... good god. This is now my favorite exotic armor piece, hands down. I bought them just to collect them, because I didn't know how great they were and rolled a helm of saint 14 in an engram earlier. They're so good, and they look incredible. Makes me want to play my Titan all the time now.

Mine are not yet leveled up yet (Had to level the Glasshouse helm first to get to 31) but is it just like purple ammo everywhere? If so... PICS PLEASE! I bet it looks glorious.

There are a couple more people jumping in now to get the CP so I'll stay in here for another few minutes if you are able to log in. A bunch of people snagged it so hopefully it will be easy to find this week.

Sure thing! Happy to help.

Damn yooo psn, ruining my chance at a ghorn for no effort. I can confirm psn is not working for new sign ins to destiny.

Mine are not yet leveled up yet (Had to level the Glasshouse helm first to get to 31) but is it just like purple ammo everywhere? If so... PICS PLEASE! I bet it looks glorious.

It's so noticeable. I used to save my heavy ammo for harder encounters, but now I can just launch a rocket into a crowd of adds and not give it a thought. There's always purple drops.

Thanks for the raid JellyBean, Pika, Lazykarl, Luscious, and NuTr1x. Especially for putting up with my greenhorn sword duties
Fuck the lip.

Drops were line-in-line with how they've been the rest of the week. At least received Raid gloves though.

Top Bottom