• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I'm gonna have to try the new raid. If anyone is looking for a lvl 31 who doesn't mind a lack of CE experience lemme know.

It's so noticeable. I used to save my heavy ammo for harder encounters, but now I can just launch a rocket into a crowd of adds and not give it a thought. There's always purple drops.
That hasn't been my experience. While I do notice more drops in general, I've run more than a few strikes (and a couple of raids) where heavy ammo was barely dropping at all.

Thanks for the raid JellyBean, Pika, Lazykarl, Luscious, and NuTr1x. Especially for putting up with my greenhorn sword duties
Fuck the lip.

Drops were line-in-line with how they've been the rest of the week. At least received Raid gloves though.

Yeah, that was a pretty smooth run. Great work with the sword. You'll be a pro with it in no time. Only shards this time from Crota, but I can't complain since I've been getting some great drops over all my runs so far. Need those shards anyway. They're the only thing standing in my way to level 32.

Rsinart

Urg starting to think I should just trade this in. Everyone I used to play with isn't playing now days, and it seems impossible to find solid people to finish anything.

Have to shut down the Gorgon CP distribution here in just a minute so please join now if you still want it.

A ton of people snagged it so it should be widely available around these parts.

kidko

Hey so what's everyone doing? I still haven't done the crota raid. Hard to find a group being a dad and not being sure when I'll have time to play besides super late at night!

At least there's Iron Banner

Need 3 for Vault of Glass (Hard) on PS4. Starting as soon as we get 6.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Oh Hai, I'll join for that. PSN kidklovius

NastyBook

Urg starting to think I should just trade this in. Everyone I used to play with isn't playing now days, and it seems impossible to find solid people to finish anything.
Which machine are you on? What are you trying to do?

And wow, did anybody that didn't get kicked off notice that you're virutally alone in the game world? Just went to the tower and it was a ghost town. Strikes send me in solo, and I can't find a single game of Crucible. If I leave, I wonder if it'll keep me from logging back in?

I'll probably do it since I want to watch some Wakfu anyhow.

Looking to build my Xbox One clan. Sick of trying so hard to put things together only to have the people I am putting them together for not show up or sit on Dragon Age instead. If you're serious about wanting to raid every week and play Destiny on Xbox One shoot me a message.

KodaRuss

It's so noticeable. I used to save my heavy ammo for harder encounters, but now I can just launch a rocket into a crowd of adds and not give it a thought. There's always purple drops.

Sick, seems that the Titans continue to get the best exotic perks I think. Armamentarium is solid and Glasshouse is really good as well. Not to mention Helm of Saint-14.

malfcn

Quick question guys, where is this from in the game?

ZuPWlMX.png

Jumping in now. Going to need that glimmer checkpoint. Thanks for doing this.

Sure thing! I left now but lots of people have it so just ask around if you still need it.

Quick question guys, where is this from in the game

Ahh, Terminus, my beloved Terminus. It's in the sky over Venus, in the Citadel section. You can glitch into the big blue elevator that takes you up into the sky. Beautiful area, supposedly part of a House of the Fallen DLC strike (so of course it's on disc now, hah).

Thanks for the raid JellyBean, Pika, Lazykarl, Luscious, and NuTr1x. Especially for putting up with my greenhorn sword duties
Fuck the lip.

Drops were line-in-line with how they've been the rest of the week. At least received Raid gloves though.
Greenhorn?! You fooled me, then! You rocked that sword exceptionally well. Hitting Crota from the center was new for all of us, so I expected it to take some tries. You handled it very well. I am glad we nabbed ya! :)
Yeah, that was a pretty smooth run. Great work with the sword. You'll be a pro with it in no time. Only shards this time from Crota, but I can't complain since I've been getting some great drops over all my runs so far. Need those shards anyway. They're the only thing standing in my way to level 32.
Same thing here. I'll take the shards, even if they shards don't make my character look cool.

I had a lot of fun this go around. Knowing what was to come and not banging our heads against the wall on a new encounter really eased the stress levels. Don't get me wrong, I loved hitting Crota's End from the moment it went live, but this week was a lot more relaxing. Ha!

I can't wait to get back in there next week and watch our time cut even shorter.

Jainc78

Banned
Anyone up for crota checkpoint need 5 if so please be experienced and have downed him also will need some god horns Psn skatelivelearn

Bought new gaming headset today.
Solo'd the weekly heroic and nightfall back to back moments ago.
Gonna take a quick break then jump into the raid. Crota got the best of me last week but not this time! #determined

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Thanks for all those who raided with me. It was fun filled with analogies, cursing, insanity, and figuring out that we actually didn't need a hunter with invis to kill Crota. lolz

Ahh, Terminus, my beloved Terminus. It's in the sky over Venus, in the Citadel section. You can glitch into the big blue elevator that takes you up into the sky. Beautiful area, supposedly part of a House of the Fallen DLC strike (so of course it's on disc now, hah).

it's part of the strike? lol, expect to spawn all the way in ishtar cliffs and fight a bunch of mobs before you enter the juncture

Top Bottom