• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Dave_6

I saw it posted earlier and had this happen to me, can anyone else confirm picking up a second husk with a character crashes the game on ps4? Or maybe it only happens doing this during a public event?

Yeah it happened to me. Soon as I picked the 2nd one up on a patrol it kicked me.

Coconut

Banned
So I have my almost level 31 Hunter but I cannot seem to get my titan higher than 27! I should focus on Vanguard again, but then I have to focus on Vanguard again and...
Have we found a better/quicker way to level new characters as well? I'd like to start a Warlock this weekend.

Why not run one of the other factions?

Kaiken

Banned
I'm afraid to level my CE Raid Boots. Seriously.

p7eHAkB.jpg

From Reddit

Anyone have an Atheon hard checkpoint they could share for the #ForeverNoVex group for our weekend session?

I'll be on at 7pm EST to grab it if possible

void666

Banned
BTW I'm sure it's probably anecdotal but me and friend got Hisk of the Pit from the divide blades after farming fist for hours.

I gave up farming fist of crota. Then when i was chasing PEs i saw the message about "blades of crota inaviding our world". Why not? Killed the sword bearer. You found husk of the pit. Alraghty then.

And a Titan can also solo the bridge part by doing an sword air swipe across and then just kill the Orge's?

you don't even need to cross the bridge. there is a way to get on top of the building you spawn to the left of. from there you can snipe all enemies on the other side. killing both wizards/ogres completes the mission.

rNilla

Today's Daily is my favorite new-enemy-introducing narrative:

Detecting Vex. It’s like we’re surrounded!
It’s the Vex! Better find some cover!
What are these things? Are there any still intact that I can analyze?

Wait, what? Are you serious?!

First, what were those things, because I destroyed them all.
Secondly, THEY'RE VEX! YOU JUST SAID THAT FIVE MINUTES AGO! HOW CAN YOU DETECT AND CALL THEM BY NAME AND THEN NOT KNOW?!

KeRaSh

Anyone doing Crota on PS4? 31 Warlock lfg.
I haven't done it before so have mercy. I'm a fast learner, though.

As always, forgot PSN and system...
KeRaSh on PS4

Kaiken

Banned
Super frustrating that they have not fixed this bug yet. Seems like it's being ignored on purpose at this point.

Urk is on it

urkmcgurk said:
We know about this and we're working on it. It may seem like a trivial fix with a simple solution from the outside looking in, but the reality is that this particular bug could create some very serious issues if it's not handled correctly. It's particularily pernicious and systemic from what I told, so the team wants to take time with it so as not to do more harm than good with a premature or untested solution.

We know this is a frustrating bug and we know waiting for a fix isn't super fun. But it's going to be a while yet before we can address it with confidence. The team will keep you posted as/if/when they make progress.

Namikaze1

Half way to 32 with Ruin Wings and Raid Chest equipped. With Raid Chest and Gauntlets and Helm of Inmost Light, I would be 3/4s of the way to 32. But since I love Ruin Wings more, I'm sticking with it as my exotic.

gdt

Alright let's do this! Need 5 for a Crota Raid. I have the bridge checkpoint, but can start fresh too. I can also be the swordsman if needed. Did it yesterday for the first time and it went great. Whole run took about 75minutes.

1.gdt

No cheeses preferably.

Alright let's do this! Need 5 for a Crota Raid. I have the bridge checkpoint, but can start fresh too. I can also be the swordsman if needed. Did it yesterday for the first time and it went great. Whole run took about 75minutes.

1.gdt

No cheeses preferably.

Im in 31 warlock, psn pansargryning

LiK

Half way to 32 with Ruin Wings and Raid Chest equipped. With Raid Chest and Gauntlets and Helm of Inmost Light, I would be 3/4s of the way to 32. But since I love Ruin Wings more, I'm sticking with it as my exotic.

guess we'll be twins. good thing I got a different helm tho.

I guess the next big CE video will be a flawless solo run. I really hope they don't patch all of the mechanics that allow soloing. VoG had plenty of team work sections, every raid doesn't need to be the same. CE is a lot of fun in a full fireteam but if people want the challenge of trying to do the whole thing solo, let them. We are all going to be grinding radiant materials until our eyes bleed anyway.

Bladelaw

Man, I really want to be home right now. I have tomorrow mostly off so hopefully I'll be able to find a CE group. I'm also interested in Hard Mode Templar. #ForeverNoFatebringer

Lima

Ridiculously good. If that guy can sword Crota on the left side one man then the rest of us should be swording him on the left side too IMO. I wonder how much less HP Crota has when only one player?

Remember he is 32 during the Crota fight. It's insane how much more damage a 32 deals. I've been part of a group yesterday and the lvl 32 downed him in one sword.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

1.gdt

No cheeses preferably.

Are you starting as soon as you get people or...?

I got a lvl 31 titan that needs a full raid. androo2300

Deku Tree

Remember he is 32 during the Crota fight. It's insane how much more damage a 32 deals. I've been part of a group yesterday and the lvl 32 downed him in one sword.

So are people going to let me try running the sword for the first time next week when I am hopefully a 32?

I have forty eight radiant shards and I still need to do the raid on one character. (Already got the chests though)

63 radiant shards = me a 32.

Is it worth getting those if you have the CE raid gauntlets on all 3 classes?

I may just do the Urn quest for XP if not
Might as well get as much out of the missions as possible. *shrug*

Old Legendaries max at 27 light, new ones at 33. 2 old Legendaries and two new Legendaries maxed out add up to level 30 (27+27+33+33=120 Light).

New Exotics max at 36 light, making level 30 an even easier goal.
Ah, I didn't realize what the total number was to get to Light levels.

No, this is wrong :(
Indeed. derp

I am looking forward to the update this evening...curious to hear what's next.

Hopefully some hints at future bug fixes and a new Queen's Wrath.

AND TOMORROW IS XURDAYYYYY

X-Frame

Man, I really want to be home right now. I have tomorrow mostly off so hopefully I'll be able to find a CE group. I'm also interested in Hard Mode Templar. #ForeverNoFatebringer

This weekend once I've gotten all the loot drops from CE on my characters, I plan on starting some Hard Mode VoG runs too because of the same reason -- I need Fatebringer.

Plus, shards and energy as a bonus.

1.gdt

No cheeses preferably.

I'm in! PSN: Catfax

Bladelaw

This weekend once I've gotten all the loot drops from CE on my characters, I plan on starting some Hard Mode VoG runs too because of the same reason -- I need Fatebringer.

Plus, shards and energy as a bonus.

Yeah the shards will help get my alts to 31. I burned em all on my main ASAP so I could contribute better in CE. My goals/priorities for the week:
Nightfall
CE
Hard VoG at least up to Templar.

R0ckman

Today's Daily is my favorite new-enemy-introducing narrative:

Wait, what? Are you serious?!

First, what were those things, because I destroyed them all.
Secondly, THEY'RE VEX! YOU JUST SAID THAT FIVE MINUTES AGO! HOW CAN YOU DETECT AND CALL THEM BY NAME AND THEN NOT KNOW?!

You can know of something but not know what it is in specific detail. Lines are still pretty bad though.

Top Bottom