• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

realcZk

You will get it once you stop caring.

tiCF5bt.gif

Nodnol

This game messes you up.

I'm sat here, about to head out for the evening. In my head I'm thinking, when I get back I can:

- Catch the second part of the Flash vs Arrow crossover.

- Look forward to Xur coming.

- Wake up early before work to browse his wares.

I have a problem. :-(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there a summary anywhere of how to solo the first 2 parts of CE? Looking to try to mix it up.

LiK

where's the iron banner train today?

gonna try to do some bounties first when I get home. want to level up the Chest piece I have. i'll join you in PVP once I finish that. if I finish it before Byron logs in, I'll join you earlier.

MADGAME

The strikes and raids in Destiny are about securing our solar system; I hope in Destiny 2 we bring the fight to their home planets.

raindoc

Anyone else having server issues? Can barely log in and when I do it's lag-city. Enemies stand still, regen health, no damage numbers. Or is it just my internet? Everything else seems fine...

happens to me pretty much every other week for 1-3 days. reasons unknown. it only happens when Destiny is on, but then it regularily fucks up my whole internet connection so I can't go online with any of my devices until I reset my PS4's connection by performing a connection test or restarting it.
Already exchanged my modem/router, had my line checked, talked to neighbours... nothing. It's Destiny.

The strikes and raids in Destiny are about securing our solar system; I hope in Destiny 2 we bring the fight to their home planets.

I omissiv imagine destiny 2 will be much larger in scale. Hopefully fireteams will be larger and areas will be much more populated with last gen consoles left in the dust

I want to kill Crota so bad. It is killing me inside. It was 2 nights ago I got to him and it is probably 2 days more until I can try again. Gah!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
where's the iron banner train today?
no carrot, no interest in IB :(
both carrot and interest are there for me, my hunter needs IB2.5 boots and I want new school weapons to reroll.

But, even if I didn't, I want that GAF train to roll. Pocket Infinity's back, upgraded Knucklehead and new school Symbiote to play with.

Outside of my newbie raid tonight i'm going to be spending all my Destiny time (oh, that Destiny time, how doth thou while away the hours) in IB, and I'd love to put a GAF group together...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian at what times do you usually play Ib? I'm tired of riding the train alone.
GAME TIME HUH

i dunno. tonight, the sequence of events is going to be

nap (6:30pm est) -> Newbie Raid (9:00PM EST) -> IB (go-the-fuck-to-sleep-seriously-HawkPM EST)

Anyone else having server issues? Can barely log in and when I do it's lag-city. Enemies stand still, regen health, no damage numbers. Or is it just my internet? Everything else seems fine...

Log in is fine for me but PvP has been somewhat of a mess game-to-game. Lag, rubberbanding, motionless enemies, etc.

Sometimes it's not bad, but other times it's 12 players in the red.

I completed the Thorn bounty of 500 points of Void kills in the Iron Banner with Atheons Epilogue, Pradyths Revenge, and Truth and Titan Defender Void Gernades in 9 matches.

That was fun and made me appreciate an AR with ridiculous rate of fire.

joecanada

I completed the Thorn bounty of 500 points of Void kills in the Iron Banner with Atheons Epilogue, Pradyths Revenge, and Truth and Titan Defender Void Gernades in 9 matches.

That was fun and made me appreciate an AR with ridiculous rate of fire.

Ya it'd be nice to run around with a primary doing void for sure.
I have 77 wiz, Pradyths Revenge, new machine gun and of course, Voidwalker.
Voidwalker is the saviour for the warlock in this bounty.
Forgot how bad nova bomb passes people off lol

why would they put IB with in a week of the dlc drop? I have no interest in it. too busy looking for husk of the pit and shoving a sword up crotas beehind.

still havnt cleared crota

if they dropped it next week I would probably play the hell out of it.

Deku Tree

why would they put IB with in a week of the dlc drop? I have no interest in it. too busy looking for husk of the pit and shoving a sword up crotas beehind.

Next week is a big holiday week in many parts of the world.

LiK

I think they're trying to keep people playing. mainly the people who don't do raids and only play PVP.

Top Bottom