• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Sharded Gjallerhorn and got 2 exotic shards. Surprisingly pleasant turn of events.

Also, does anyone want to do the kill 10 majors in nightfall bounty with me?

spyder_ur

Fusion rifles have basically made crucible unplayable/no fun for me. I can't remember the last time I have gotten hit by one and it hasn't been a one hit kill.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay, unless there are any first timers out there looking to get in on this, our 9:00PM Raid is locked. Not gonna make a determination on Normal vs. Hard until we get to Orbit but I'll see you guys there!

Feel free to send Hawkian a Friend Request if I don't have you yet.
1. ori0n
2. Ozone31
3. Hawkian
4. bucyou55
5. drassil
6. border199x

Still looking to fill some spots for a normal Vault of Glass raid tonight at 8pm EST.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth
3. LunaticSoula
4. iRAWRasaurus
5. Open
6. Open

Let's do it!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
JEaT2Ic.gif

Meh. It's pretty good.

hypernima

Banned
It's not worth it. Faster, easier and more fun with two or three people, especially since the patch that doesn't scale difficulty as much with more players but makes it harder with just one.

If anyone's willing to help me on PS3, let me know. I have like 0 friends in this game.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Husk of the pit just dropped for me while i was telling my buddy that we should farm for it at fist of crota. I literally didnt even get to finish my sentence when someone close to me dropped a blade and i found it.

M3Rocket

Anyone need to do the Xyor The Unwed for the Thorn bounty? We can team up and get it done. Starting in about an hour.

PSN: m3rocket (please mention GAF in friend request).

Namikaze1

Oh you poor Warlocks. Xur hasn't been kind to you guys. :(

On the other hand, he's been a true bro for Hunters and Titans. :D

Especially us Titans. Dem Ruin Wings yo!

Should be rank 5 in the IB by Saturday. But comparing those weapons is full of disappointment. I already picked up a solar legendary sniper. I got the Black Hammer from CE which seem very similar in spec bar the cool regen ammo from the former. And the auto rifle is very similar to Atheons Epilogue but without void damage (though of course is higher damage at 331).

Which I could upgrade my Jolders Hammer MG though. Love using that gun. Very accurate and packs a punch. Just lacks much ammo but makes up for in impact and accuracy.

What mission / how are people farming for the husk, again? Time to do something besides work on my hunter.
The first Dark Below mission on Earth. Skip the first part and go straight to where the Blade of Crota spawns, take him down and if you don't see it pop up just go to orbit and start again.

timnich

Anyone want to do a level 30 weekly strike? Add my psn ptr19. I currently don't have a mic but don't think it's necessary for this.

Top Bottom