• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

JB1981

I apologize in advance for the ignorant question BUT does the digital guardian edition come with the Dark Below expansion? I went into my Library on PS4 and don't see an option to download without purchasing the expansion. Please tell me what I am missing

I wasn't sure if he was playing or not. I'll put him on the list.

Welcome aboard!

Looks like we're full now, but if someone backs out. You're in if you still want.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth
3. LunaticSoula
4. iRAWRasaurus
5. iRAWRasaurus's friend
6. DY_nasty
Alternate: MrChowderClam
I must have worded that weird, my bad

I apologize in advance for the ignorant question BUT does the digital guardian edition come with the Dark Below expansion? I went into my Library on PS4 and don't see an option to download without purchasing the expansion. Please tell me what I am missing

It comes with it. Not sure about the download, though. I think you should be good.

Yes, there should be a link to "purchase" for $0.00. At least that's what it did for me.

gdt

Alright let's do this again! Looking for 5 guardians to take down Crota. Starting as soon as we have all. I'm brining my gjallerhorn and ruin wings :)

1. Gdt Lvl 30 Titan

Ps4 gdt5016

Also I have a separate Crota checkpoint so we can skip the Deathsinger no loot part.

The Fall Will Probably Kill You....

Can you tell me what perks/mod it has from the vendor? It's solid all-around in stats. Don't have one to play with yet.

The Chance from the vendor used to be subpar, but the new version has field scout, which takes the mag from 6 to 13. It's just so good.

It has a default 10 round magazine with return to sender, field scout and mulligan perks.

Qwell

Alright let's do this again! Looking for 5 guardians to take down Crota. Starting as soon as we have all. I'm brining my gjallerhorn and ruin wings :)

1. Gdt Lvl 30 Titan

Ps4 gdt5016

31 lock or hunter, take your pick, and with a gjallerhorn PSN = Qwell

hank_tree

I don't think you need to download the expac separately. You should have everything you need from the patches. Just head to the tower and get your first quest.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Maybe I missed out on the Iron Banner stuff before, but LOL @ these level 27s trying to come at da gawds

1. Gdt Lvl 30 Titan

Ps4 gdt5016

Also I have a separate Crota checkpoint so we can skip the Deathsinger no loot part.

Lets do this!

Mindlog

Crota Kills
Titan - Shards
Hunter - Shotgun/Energy (I hate shotguns.)
Warlock - Launcher/Energy (I already had the launcher.)

Kind of a crap haul from Crota. Oh wait he also gave us some new bugs. Thanks, Crota!

Xur needs to bring: Obsidian Helm, Helm of Saint 14, Bad Juju, and Heavy Ammo Synthesis.
The rest can bugger off.

spyder_ur

1. Gdt Lvl 30 Titan

Ps4 gdt5016

Yo -me! spyder_ur. Ready in 10 or so. 30 Titan.

Received One Way Ticket 000 (Void) on a Legendary Heavy Weapon Engram drop. Stats are pretty good (decent blast radius and good velocity) and the first upgrade is Tripod (3 shell mag).

Second upgrade roll was terrible though with Vacuum (greater pick up radius for heavy ammo). Once I get it leveled up I'll see how well it performs.

Aside from that note, I'm surprised The Grotto has nothing to it. Haven't seen a chest, and there's only one ghost near the Forgotten Shore entrance. Pointless high level area that I nearly forgot about until today.

Rsinart

Just getting on for the night, I am still looking to do the weekly, nightfall, and have a CE save at the last part. 31 Hunter. PSN rsin. I am up for anything.

raindoc

Light beyond nemesis :p
iq0e7D7.jpg

Top Bottom