• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Bogeypop

iq0e7D7.jpg

Hope it's not Obsidian Mind, otherwise that makes my spoils for Nightfall this week null.

ocean

Banned
Oh, he soloed the entire raid? For some reason I thought it was just the end boss. In half an hour.

Good lord.

Welp.
Half an hour is a stitched up video of his successful run through each segment. They edited the many wipes out for obvious reasons.

This was still an amazing feat, I was taken aback by the Deathsinger phase in particular. That was insane.

Daemul

Oh, he soloed the entire raid? For some reason I thought it was just the end boss. In half an hour.

Good lord.

Welp.

I've gotten up the Deathsinger solo, but then I got destroyed. Once I get to level 32 I'll try and complete the rest. I'm going to be the first Titan to solo CE. BELIEVE.

raindoc

Hope it's not Obsidian Mind, otherwise that makes my spoils for Nightfall this week null.

I need Praxic Fire or Apotheosis Veil. At least an upgrade for the latter. My sunbro's Discipline is so low, it ain't fun.
As for weapons: I could use a Patience & Time and an upgrade for G'horn.

CLBridges

Just wondering but why are people still doing VoG? Is it for the chance to get exotic loot?

Shards/energies are still needed. Some are looking to get that VOG weapon they missed just for sake of completion (Fatebringer is still best hand-cannon, yes even over Hawkmoon). Exotics can drop and either be kept to upgrade through Xur or dismantle for exotic shard. Oh, and glimmer farm at Gatekeeper is pretty good I've heard.

25,000 glimmer in 1 hr :)

How can you get 25K in 1 hour?

Shards/energies are still needed. Some are looking to get that VOG weapon they missed just for sake of completion (Fatebringer is still best hand-cannon, yes even over Hawkmoon). Exotics can drop and either be kept to upgrade through Xur or dismantle for exotic shard. Oh, and glimmer farm at Gatekeeper is pretty good I've heard.

I mean I have Fatebringer and I use it all the time but Hawkmoon is king and I need it to drop for me.

Normal GKeepers. 592 glimmer per "round," I've gone from 0 to cap in ~40 minutes before with a group of 4-5 people. Edit: Yeah, the beads add up too. Including them, three rounds of 0 to cap took ~2 hours and netted 100k total.

Gatekeepers part, use blue polyphage, kill yellow goblins, jump off, rinse and repeat.

I got 25k got heavy ammo amd plasteet plating.
Then got another 25k, plus u get beads so u can get alot more glimmer.

Well this definitely sounds like something I'm interested in. How do most people coordinate this I don't believe I saw post on GAF talking about glimmer farming in VoG

Rsinart

Really wish they would add matchmaking for these raids for those that want to use it. Sitting here for an hour trying to piece together or join a group is stupid.

Not sure what the issue is but been getting kicked out near the very end of Iron Banner matches frequently tonight, never really have server issues with this game at all, but it's definitely getting frustrating. Beaver, baboon, etc.
Only boots me back to orbit, so I would appear to have a connection to the main server itself still. NAT type is 1 according to PS4.

Dante316

Well this definitely sounds like something I'm interested in. How do most people coordinate this I don't believe I saw post on GAF talking about glimmer farming in VoG

Many posts last night on gaf, people were Sharing checkpoints. You just missed it lol, the idea is to use the checkpoint all week to get the easy glimmer and especially for xur upgrades.

Me, Deku and Byron/Cosmos were talking about doing some tonight, more the merrier since everyone can chain their supers and make it really go fast.

Bogeypop

I need Praxic Fire or Apotheosis Veil. At least an upgrade for the latter. My sunbro's Discipline is so low, it ain't fun.
As for weapons: I could use a Patience & Time and an upgrade for G'horn.

Randomly bought a single Exotic Helmet engram last week for fun and got Apothesis Veil.

gdt

Need 1 for the first two sections of Crotas End, not doing the boss himself.

The team is waiting in orbit now.

Hop in!

Ps4 gdt5016

Namikaze1

Xur's wares tomorrow:
Voidfangs Vestmants
Mask of the Third Man
The Armamentarium
SUROS Regime

Upgrades:
Bad Juju
Pocket Infinity
Invective
Hard Light
Plan C
Helm of Saint 14
Ahamkara Spine
Heart of Praxic Fire (Bungie be trollin', todd!)

Gonna come back to this post tomorrow to see how many I got right.

Top Bottom