• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Spiders

I have 26 bounties accross 3 characters ready to be turned in, 24000 glimmer and telemetries for pretty much every type of weapon.

Bring me those upgrades Xur!

I think it's incredibly sad that a significant portion of the game is just hoping on that one big RNG roll each week that is Xur. Each week we keep blowing money on the Powerball and come up empty handed. We've been turned to gambling addicts.

Rainmaker

Banned
I think it's incredibly sad that a significant portion of the game is just hoping on that one big RNG roll each week that is Xur. Each week we keep blowing money on the Powerball and come up empty handed. We've been turned to gambling addicts.

Yeah. We really should all quit this game and move on if I'm being honest with my feelings about it. But here we are... waiting.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I can't even log in to Destiny. If he sells GHorn I am gonna pass out.

that's my point, that's why i chose that wording. I wouldn't mind even the most ridiculous grind if i had a guaranteed prize waiting for me. one that i chose to work for and invest time in.

Yeah, I can grind for days for a Gjallarhorn.

Izuna

Banned
I hope he has Sniper Rifle telemetries. Got enough for Rocket Launcher and Auto Rifle, but I need to level up these final two snipers.

Gordon

Just spent over an hour farming load screens and Eris dialogue for a Husk to no avail. I'm dozing off in my chair. This is terrible. Just give me the fucking guuuuuun....

Jinjo

Xur in 10 min, best have my gjallarhorn.

I see tears in your future, lots of tears.

Just spent over an hour farming load screens and Eris dialogue for a Husk to no avail. I'm dozing off in my chair. This is terrible. Just give me the fucking guuuuuun....

The shit you Destiny players put yourself through sometimes.

Bungie has us by the testicles :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
I farmed the story mission for it for like 3hrs with a buddy. I log off to go to work, the one he does after I leave gets him it. I'm as salty as a bag of chips right now.

GlamFM

Banned
I farmed the story mission for it for like 3hrs with a buddy. I log off to go to work, the one he does after I leave gets him it. I'm as salty as a bag of chips right now.

I don´t get it. From the look of it the gun is complete garbage - what´s the appeal?

I don´t get it. From the look of it the gun is complete garbage - what´s the appeal?

it evolves into an exploding thrall.

ob_09826e_destiny-nechrochasm-evolution.jpg

We wont know until we've tried it.

SharkJAW

Xur has Patience and Time...Patience. And Time. Xur, you suck. Person whoever sets the loot table for Xur, you suck. Bungie, you all suck.

Ah! OK! That sounds cool.

yup. it's useless right now and it doesn't look too impresive as a legendary. but as an exotic it might prove to be competent.

and if it isn't, bungie will end up buffing it. we'll find out in January since it requires a drop from the hard raid.

Steroyd

Ruin wings the new Sunbreaker, knucklehead radar and claws of ahamakara, patience and time, helmet exotic Engram again.

No ballarhorn upgrade, fuck at least there's heavy ammo synth.

Shito

What are the upgrades?

Will buy Patience & Time for sure: I passed last time he had it, but my girlfriend bought it, and I saw it packing a *lot* of punch during arc burns! <3

Rainmaker

Banned
They didn't have the Gjallahorn upgrade last week either did they? I wonder if they'll hold out on it and, you know, be Bungie. Wouldn't make much sense since you can get the upgraded version from drops but still...

that's my point, that's why i chose that wording. I wouldn't mind even the most ridiculous grind if i had a guaranteed prize waiting for me. one that i chose to work for and invest time in.

I have similar thoughts about it but instead of a mindbogling grind I wouldn't mind doing an extremely difficult set of missions testing my skill and making sure I"m worthy for the exotic.

If they wanted to gate it then you could have crazy entry requirements, 10k glimmer 10 motes of light per attempt or something like that.

Top Bottom