• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Nebula

I hate people who quit strikes. They need to be slapped with XP debuffs for an hour or something if they're consistently quitting.

LordofPwn

need to buy like 4 things and buy upgrades for 6 other things. guess i'm glimmer farming and needing to do the 3 heroics. the hardest part is going to be refraining from upgrading the gear i have now...

Damn son. I think I was hitting a level 24 did with my Hawkmoon in IB. Regular shots were doing 104 damage.

I'm afraid for him if I bothered to level my new 331 Hawkmoon.

phen0m24

Bungie knows what all of you want. Watch them update Gjallarhorn to be able to switch to either Arc/Solar/Void like Murmur with Arc/Solar for Destiny 2 and the only way to get it is through pre-ordering the game or worse: Collector's Edition.

"Wait did we say you would 'get' Gjallarhorn?"

"Actually you get the Husk of the Horn. After leveling the new vendor to 17 and doing 683 bounty missions, you will get the Tusk, which is almost the horn. Then of course youwill need to level the Tusk to 351 damage, so make sure you have 3 exotic shards, 42,000 glimmer and your firstborn, at which time we will 'let' you trade your Tusk for the Gjallarhorn, which you will need to re-level. Enjoy! Pre-order Destiny 3!"

tongue planted firmly in cheek - kinda

LiK

Am I bad for quitting Crucible when my team insists on capping A on Blind Watch?

were you winning or losing? capping A ain't a bad thing if you're losing. people need to stop being so stubborn about it. B and C ain't gonna help you win if you're losing by a large margin.

Dyno

I'll I've ever heard is how smart Bungie people are, how they analysis people playing to come up with statistics that improve their game. What I see with Destiny is the dark side of that, how far can you push people with garbage and still have them play.

Thanks to the expansion and level spike if feels like there is less to do than before. At Level 28 there was still stuff to do. At least I could do the Daily and the Weekly for some currency that would make the game interesting. Now I feel like I've been demoted to Vanguard Strikes for blue items. That and the Crucible for which I have understandable map fatigue. They really, really fucked up this game. Eris missions did nothing to make the game better and Iron Banner is just lame deja vu.

I'm actually really annoyed with Iron Banner now. It was a lot of fun to go nuts and try our hardest to get as much as we could but that really fucked us up for The Dark Below. They gave us gauntlets and boots after much work in IB, only to give better gauntlets in TDB and the easiest thing to buy was better boots from vendors. All that work and in the end the best thing to do was not bother.

I'm just pissed that the character development is so abusive and ultimately pointless. After so much time into the game to have so many locked pathways. I've got some resentment I just shouldn't have for a stupid video game so fuck it.

Bungie is now in the same pile as DICE And Ubisoft, companies with potential that shit away their good will with crappy execution.

Frenden

Banned
Do the Ahamkara's Claw warlock exotics underwhelm anyone else?

Trying to decide if I should get them (even if just for my collection), but I'm not sure an extra melee attack is worth an exotic slot.

Rsinart

I'll be on around 9-10 PM est time tonight again. I have the vog hard Gor save I can share. I will post up on here later tonight.

spyder_ur

Patience and Time worth getting? Already have the new Icebreaker but wouldn't mind another sniper with arc damage.

Yes. P&T is pretty close to my favorite gun in the game. Not saying it's the 'best', I just really like the feel.

Picked up a fresh one from Xur. Would've preferred the upgrade as I wouldn't mind sacrificing my old one - I don't use it much in PVP and as far as I can tell the invisibility is useless in PvE.

phen0m24

Friday shout outs to Boguester and v1br4t1ons for helping our short raid squad crush Crota while yelling at him in Arnold Schwarzennegger voice. Also I'm grateful for the chance to glimmer farm on the GK's but I won't mention the song, Doc. I'll refrain.

Thank you to Hoodbury and scarletham for your help with the Nightfall. Not even salty about the shards. Hoping to get my warlock to 31 with them.

Going to try to help my buddy from work do a Nightfall/Weekly tonight and hopefully get some nice guys (who are awaiting GAF account approval) into a raid.

probably glimmer farming too

TP-DK

I hate people who quit strikes. They need to be slapped with XP debuffs for an hour or something if they're consistently quitting.

Great idea. So when I get paired up with two afk players I am the one who should get punished for quitting...

LiK

I had one guy quit at the start of the omnigul strike. The other guy and me didn't get a third till Omnigul was at around 35% health.

you should play Vanguard Roc with me. So far I haven't had any guys quit on me. In fact, they've all been pretty good.

R0ckman

Great idea. So when I get paired up with two afk players I am the one who should get punished for quitting...

Yeah, why do people bitch about quitters? You can solo most strikes anyway, just increase the end loot the less players there are at the end.

were you winning or losing? capping A ain't a bad thing if you're losing. people need to stop being so stubborn about it. B and C ain't gonna help you win if you're losing by a large margin.

In first two minutes we hold B and C, then 3 people on my team run and cap A. I could see where the game was headed.

coy

Okay another 7 minutes or so while I eat breakfast. If you want Gorgon checkpoint for the loots, feel free to hop in.

PSN: coyquettish

noomi

Meh... nothing really I want from Xur this week... again.

Picked up a rocket telemetry just in-case I get a horn sometime in the future, might waste some motes on helms.... and MAYBE get the new P & T (have old one)

I can't bring myself to upgrade the thorn, I have it maxed now, but knowing once 3rd DLC comes around I'll just have to start fresh again :/

Sullichin

Another week without Gjhallarhorn or Praxic Fire.
GH wouldn't matter so much if the other exotic launchers were as good, but it's the only one really worth the slot.

Got the new Warlock gloves though. Working on glimmer farming for MIDA and Monte. Why do they insist on making these upgrades cost almost 8k glimmer each?

E92 M3

Meh... nothing really I want from Xur this week... again.

Picked up a rocket telemetry just in-case I get a horn sometime in the future, might waste some motes on helms.... and MAYBE get the new P & T (have old one)

I can't bring myself to upgrade the thorn, I have it maxed now, but knowing once 3rd DLC comes around I'll just have to start fresh again :/

You have a lot of time until the next DLC. Exotic shards aren't that difficult to acquire.

Anyone know if the new blue crucible handcanon is any good?

Did some of my own research on that gun as I considered it and the perks are not very good. I'm now considering The Chance from the FWC vendor. It had its perks updated from the old one and now has field scout, bringing its mag size up to 13 rounds.

Steroyd

If anyone needs to complete 25 strikes, I'll be trying to speed run the weekly about 6 times at level 24, fuck this bounty, what are Bungie making me do.

PSN same as username.

Top Bottom