• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

E92 M3

Stocked up on heavy ammo before, but other than that there is nothing exciting Xur's. Also, why did Bungie break the daily heroic cycle? So annoying have the same mission every other day. Why can't it keep going in order like it always did?

poor Titan, no helmets up for sale, no helmets up for upgrading.

Monte Carlo? hmmmm okay, I will up that up.

I'm bored, not sure about Claws of Akmananananaanra but eh I got coins and I am bored why not

ocean

Banned
Xur having HoPF upgrade is such a boner crusher. Good for those with it but damn that sucks to see for those waiting. And waiting.
It'll be a sad day when Gjallhorn upgrade is listed and those of us who don't own it are forced to just watch.

shem935

Banned
Why does a daily mission on the moon payout in spinmetal? Just destiny saying fuck you to me after making all of my gear and weapons require helium filaments?

Upgraded my truth, Monte Carlo, and Mida. Wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the awesome glimmer farming train last night. I had so much fun playing around with the Monte Carlo before the DLC that I'm looking forward to actually using it. Truth needed an upgrade because I'm tired of using my Hazen. It'll have to do for Crota until my Gjallerhorn shows up.

Jinjo

Just finished my final nightfall of the week on my Hunter. Got a pretty decent legendary heavy machinegun. Would have been cool with that were it not that the other dude got a goddamn Praxic Fire. So close, yet so far. :(

Happy with claws of ahamkara though. They look cool as fuck.

MADGAME

Maybe Xur will have Ghorn as an Xmas surprise next week? Wishful thinking I know.

Christmas surprise will be a grind.

Farm lumps of coal until you raise your Santa rep to level 3 which is "good boys and girls" status. Then you can purchase a stocking which you need to fill with stuffers you can buy from Xur for 11,000 glimmer each. You will need 10 of them. After that you need to kill Vex and get their eye cores to charge the Christmas lights for your Sparrow.

rNilla

Christmas surprise will be a grind.

Farm lumps of coal until you raise your Santa rep to level 3 which is "good boys and girls" status. Then you can purchase a stocking which you need to fill with stuffers you can buy from Xur for 11,000 glimmer each. You will need 10 of them. After that you need to kill Vex and get their eye cores to charge the Christmas lights for your Sparrow.
Amazing. I would totally do this though.

coy

It'll be a sad day when Gjallhorn upgrade is listed and those of us who don't own it are forced to just watch.
Seeing folks get Gjallarhorn this week and last only adds to the pain.
I'm not convinced by the raid machine gun. It's too unstable for my taste. My Swarm has double the stability.
But those hive shields. It made Nightfall go by quicker not having to deal with regenerating health major Knights.

Zakalwe

Banned
The Vex mythoclast and Suros Regime are both super annoying and OP in the crucible, it's all I see people use.

Weapon diversity seems pretty great in crucible to me. Might be different if everyone had access to all weapons, but right now I hardly ever see the same weapons in the majority.

Those two guns aren't OP either. Plenty of weapons are on par.

E92 M3

Weapon diversity seems pretty great in crucible to me. Might be different if everyone had access to all weapons, but right now I hardly ever see the same weapons in the majority.

Those two guns aren't OP either. Plenty of weapons are on par.

Indeed the diversity is right where they want it, I think. Always see a flavor of guns being used.

Why oh why is the glasshouse such a horrible colour. Doesn't go with any of the shaders I've got.

Put on provincial Royale I believe. It's purple and has those teal accents on the joints. Looks nice.

Also: I think RNG is now showing me who really decides my fate. How the hell do I land 3 of these? We didn't even cheese...

3aNpT5X.jpg

Nah. Gotten two shards from a halfway leveled exotic weapon and one shard from a fully upgraded one.

horrible if this is correct...wtf bungie.

My mate got Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon yesterday, one in a nightfall and the other in VoG raid. Lucky dude.

So now its me and him that has the Gjallarhorn in our Clan.

phen0m24

Upgraded my truth, Monte Carlo, and Mida. Wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the awesome glimmer farming train last night. I had so much fun playing around with the Monte Carlo before the DLC that I'm looking forward to actually using it. Truth needed an upgrade because I'm tired of using my Hazen. It'll have to do for Crota until my Gjallerhorn shows up.
That was a crap ton of fun. Upgraded HoPF this am and bought a 2nd P&T and heavy packs!!!! Oh yeah

Will totally be doing that again later

Ourobolus

Banned
Guess I'll be getting:

New gear:
Claws of Ahamkara
Patience and Time (woo! upgrade!)
Helmet Engram

Upgrades:
MIDA Multi-tool
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
Sunbreakers

WipedOut

Happy Xur Day!

Bought P&T - Sharded old one and received two shards.
Bought Knucklehead - Sharded old one and received another Shard.
Nothing to upgrade. Looks like it's time to start grinding exotics again. What is the fastest way? I have Thunderlord, Truth, Last Word and P&T to do now.

Can't find anyone to do the weekly heroic with(24). Destinylfg is all level 29+. That new fireteams site isn't helping either. Not too sure what to do now. Grind the strike playlist I guess.

spyder_ur

The Vex mythoclast and Suros Regime are both super annoying and OP in the crucible, it's all I see people use.

Fusion rifles. I hate all fusion rifles. Best as I can tell they are always one hit kills. Had made crucible nearly unplayable for me. That being said, I guess they are at least different FRs.

Top Bottom