• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

E92 M3

10-Lies-Bosses-Tell-Were-One-Big-Happy-Family.jpg

EL CUCO

destiny-guardian-warl8iup2.jpg

Best Warlock helmet I ever picked up.

They should create a system that allow us to rank up lower level gear like commons and blues that we like the aethstetics of. Maybe a similar way to how Husk of the Pit is upgraded.

That would definitely add some diversity to our Guardians. Right now, apart from shaders, everyone kinda looks the same.

They should create a system that allow us to rank up lower level gear like commons and blues that we like the aethstetics of. Maybe a similar way to how Husk of the Pit is upgraded.

That would definitely add some diversity to our Guardians. Right now, apart from shaders, everyone kinda looks the same.
Except in Iron Banner, where everyone simply looks the same.

Shito

I'm on no one's list because I've only played once with GlamFM and Steroyd -- I'm sure they don't remember they once carried my (at the time) low level ass on the 28 weekly to help me buy my Ice Breaker -- but I really enjoy reading this topic and be a small part of this nice community.
#feelgoodmoment #corny #goesbacktowhiningaboutnoGjallarhorn

Namikaze1

You're all on my list!

Except those two jerks who left me alone in that one strike. And the five Guardians who left me alone in that one Clash match. And that bastard who ended up getting an upgraded Gjallarhorn in that one match. And the assholes who t-bagged my orb. And the jerks who kept taking A in that one map before Bungie updated it.

rNilla

If you're looking to make Exclusion Zone farming a little more interesting allow me to recommend rolling a Titan Striker with a shotgun, rocket launcher and Universal Remote. Have fun!
Don't hurt me!

You're all on my list!

Except those two jerks who left me alone in that one strike. And the five Guardians who left me alone in that one Clash match. And that bastard who ended up getting an upgraded Gjallarhorn in that one match. And the assholes who t-bagged my orb. And the jerks who kept taking A in that one map before Bungie updated it.

So except only like 90% of the playerbase.

patchday

I really wish your level wasn't linked to the gear you wear, it's a damn shame that my Manifold Seeker armour has to stay in the vault when it looks so much better than everything else available...

oh god that is hawt. that really sucks! Transmorg is a must for this game!!!

This has been a boring Xur day. Bought the claws cos I needed a new exotic gauntlet cos I'm not gonna waste my exotic shard upgrading my old sunbreakers. Bought an engram that decrypted into the Hunter arachnid helm. That was lame. And that was my day, nothing about patience and time seems impressive to me so I'm just gonna keep my coins.

urge26

Sad face for no Icebreaker..... Not a bad haul though, bought P/T, helmet engram for a Titan (haven't started one yet), upgraded Plan C and Truth.

Homeboyd

Bungie should give us a holiday gift in a similar fashion as the welcome package for TDB.
They did one for Halloween right? Surely santa will visit the tower...

Holy shit, is that how fast a Titan using Shoulder Charge moves? o_O

I'm a Titan who uses that move all the time, but I've never seen it from that perspective. God damn. Just how in that fuck do I sometimes still get shotgunned then?
No matter how many times I watch that video, I burst out laughing irl.

rNilla

So it looks like Hawkmoon, Helm of Inmost Light and Bad Juju are the only exotics I have left to trade in to Xur. Much less grinding (for glimmer).

Top Bottom