• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

E92 M3

can we get a sled for a sparrow?

I'll donate one of my 17 timebreakers for an upgrade to sled that jingles with boost.

Hahaha, a bunch of trash?

Equivalent to a lump of coal. Blues and crap

More fodder for the lovely Rahool ;)

They did one for Halloween right? Surely santa will visit the tower...

I'd be shocked if they do something for Christmas with recent trends.

Holiday gifts are also RNG

That's what I tell my family.

iJGq35oFAjFfg.gif

You're on my other list.

That gif is on your list of gifs

It's the only entry

Waldini

So ...

When the Dark Below released I decided to put my Hunter on a "freeze". Just, temp.

Today, I bought 3 Exotic Helm Engrams ... and some other crap;

... Exotic Engram > Mask of the Third Man
... Exotic Engram > Knucklehead Radar
... Exotic Engram > Achlyophage Symbiote

Yep, RNG wants me to play with the Hunter again :(

Shito

Patience & Time is the poorman's Ice Breaker. Not wasting my money on that unless it's a drop.
P&T shits on Ice Breaker during arc burns.
As someone who passed on the first deal for Truth, because "it's the poorman's Gjallarhorn", I've since learned to be less hasty about my judgements, and consider that some exotics can have their use and be worth owning in specific situations. :)

EL CUCO

So ...

When the Dark Below released I decided to put my Hunter on a "freeze". Just, temp.

Today, I bought 3 Exotic Helm Engrams ... and some other crap;

... Exotic Engram > Mask of the Third Man
... Exotic Engram > Knucklehead Radar
... Exotic Engram > Achlyophage Symbiote

Yep, RNG wants me to play with the Hunter again :(

The game effectively identifies where grind is needed the most.

P&T shits on Ice Breaker during arc burns.
As someone who passed on the first deal for Truth, because "it's the poorman's Gjallarhorn", I've since learned to be less hasty about my judgements, and consider that some exotics can have their use and be worth owning in specific situations. :)

If you already have legendary arc sniper though, is it worth wasting an exotic slot for that? The perks on P&T just seem lame.

This has been a boring Xur day. Bought the claws cos I needed a new exotic gauntlet cos I'm not gonna waste my exotic shard upgrading my old sunbreakers. Bought an engram that decrypted into the Hunter arachnid helm. That was lame. And that was my day, nothing about patience and time seems impressive to me so I'm just gonna keep my coins.

It is the best sniper rifle in the game. IceBreaker is used heavily because of regenerating ammo, but nothing beats Patience and Time...nothing.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Shiiiiiit. I just died at the 2 ogres at the end of the urn quest. Trying to solo the 30 version while being 28 is....interesting.

Shito

I think I'm going to try to solo the first 3 parts of Crota this weekend. I'm surprised how easy it apparently is.
Did the first two phases Tuesday night, on my two characters.
Took me a bit of time to learn all the small details to make them work, but once you understand every trick, it's quite easy yeah. I actually had quite a lot of fun doing those exploits, I hope Bungie don't fix them too soon, I'd love to do it again next week, just for the fun of it.

If you already have legendary arc sniper though, is it worth wasting an exotic slot for that? The perks on P&T just seem lame.
It packs a lot of punch, it's stable as fuck, and becoming invisible while aiming with it means you can destroy pesky ennemies with a lot of ease.
I didn't buy it last time Xur had it, thinking that "it doesn't sound too hot", but seeing my girlfriend pop heads left and right with it made me crave it quite quickly.

Homeboyd

Does anyone else have The Trolley Problem TDB fusion rifle? I got it in a drop with reload speed perk and bonus ammo with EACH kill. It's arc and stats match up well with foil and goes to 331 attack instead of 300. Also has very high recharge rate with one upgrade and super high impact. Seems like it is a really good fusion rifle.

EL CUCO

E92 M3

vFZABaG.jpg

That has become my favorite LMG in the game. More impact than Thunderlord, decent clip, kills in 4 shots in crucible and destroys in PVE. And it's even more viable for the Vex. Absolutely love it. Stability is better than it shows and the extended clip makes it a very cozy killing machine.

Does anyone else have The Trolley Problem TDB fusion rifle? I got it in a drop with reload speed perk and bonus ammo with EACH kill. It's arc and stats match up well with foil and goes to 331 attack instead of 300. Also has very high recharge rate with one upgrade and super high impact. Seems like it is a really good fusion rifle.

I have it actually, but it's vaulted. Too many other special weapons to focus on.

They should create a system that allow us to rank up lower level gear like commons and blues that we like the aethstetics of. Maybe a similar way to how Husk of the Pit is upgraded.

That would definitely add some diversity to our Guardians. Right now, apart from shaders, everyone kinda looks the same.
It would finally give some use to the 1475 Hadronic Essence that I have sitting in my inventory.

Homeboyd

vFZABaG.jpg

That has become my favorite LMG in the game. More impact than Thunderlord, decent clip, kills in 4 shots in crucible and destroys in PVE. And it's even more viable for the Vex. Absolutely love it. Stability is better than it shows and the extended clip makes it a very cozy killing machine.
CORRECTIVE MEASURE

I have it actually, but it's vaulted. Too many other special weapons to focus on.
What stats does it have? Bonus ammo with each kill seems good.

LordofPwn

It's a destroyer of souls during Nightfalls with Arc burn.

Edit: Also it's one of the most, if not the most stable sniper rifle in the game.
I've got a new blue sniper that begs to differ.

It is the best sniper rifle in the game. IceBreaker is used heavily because of regenerating ammo, but nothing beats Patience and Time...nothing.
Except my arc The Supremacy which has clown cartridge and more impact. its good for invisibility in PVP and that's about it.

Shiiiiiit. I just died at the 2 ogres at the end of the urn quest. Trying to solo the 30 version while being 28 is....interesting.
I soloed the 30 while using the sword. just gotta keep moving. or you can cheese and get on the top platform.

Shito

vFZABaG.jpg

Your post remind me that I have one of those, that I never tried yet.
My perks on it are not so hot, but I will definitely give it a try now.

Frenden

Banned
I'd play a matchmade playlist of story missions to break up the strikes a bit. With so little base content, why isn't that a thing?

Top Bottom