• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

HANG ON! Isn't that Hunter .gif they used one that was created for GAF?! Frabjous is not a word you hear very often...

.gif in question:

Who was the culprit for this again?

I wanna say it was Zoba or Cuphead who made this; I really can't remember. All I remember is that I might be the one who requested the gif to be made.

SkylineRKR

Monte Carlo is a great weapon. Don't believe the lies, those held merit before the patch.

Monte carlo is ridiculously stable for a low impact/high rof Rifle but its impact isn't that low. With aggressive ballistics its suddenly a decent chunk compared to Dr Nope shitfest. While I still find it very reasonable to handle.

Its melee restores almost always after only 2 kills. Sometimes after one. For Hunters this means easy knife throwing for Eris if you fuck up your knife juggler string, or easy blink strikes. For other classes this might even be more useful considering their abilities.

I am not leveling it yet, because I mostly use it against lower level mobs and it does its job at 300, and for Iron Banner I rather use scrub stuff. There is too much on the back burner. But this weapon isn't the shitfest it once was.

Wallach

Yep, Bungie screwed themselves. Only the most hardcore players like us have gone into new raid.

I imagine that at this point post-VoG opening the number of Atheon kills were lower, especially the first week kills. People underestimate how long it takes the majority of a user base to actually move into endgame content, even when it is a post-cap slide like this.

Frenden

Banned
700-ish Crota clears is pretty low. I have characters capable of running it (shards away from 31) but my crappy schedule means I haven't run either of the raids the game offers with over 400 hours in (and nearly every exotic).

Matchmaking. Please.

bucyou55

Banned
will post again later but looking for CE raid later on anytime after 10PM EST

havent had good luck with a competent group on lfg lately

31 titan

E92 M3

I guess I'm just playing with great groups. 3 of those 9 we beat him on our first try as well.

We'll have to make it 10 on Monday or Sunday ;)

Yeah its surprising. We beat him a week ago, the numbers must've been even way lower back then.

2 of 769. I like this feeling.

Yeah, I can't make that :(

Yes. I am really glad they voiced that statistic and I hope it's the kind of thing we can keep in mind.

Yeah seriously...thought that number would be higher.

Apparently our problems with the game don't even reflect what the majority are thinking. No wonder so many of our grievances get ignored.

Ok, why do people do the cheesing method of Phogoth in the Vanguard playlist? I understand cheesing for Nightfall or Weekly, but for a strike four of five levels under you? You're just wasting time.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
so... I've been out on a trip since the day after the release of TDB, is everything ironed out and smooth now? what's the latest complaints that I can join in (other then the exotics reset stuff)? what's the good things about the new DLC?

How many other folk just rock one class only?

I see lots of alts but I don't think (and I've briefly tried) I have the Patience & Time to make that dedication to 2 or 3.

Think I just discovered something while AFKing a 'complete 5 rumble matches' bounty.

If you don't get at least one kill, the match doesn't count towards the bounty. How bout that.

Suffered a forced week long vacation from GAF. I come back and see we are on OT12 and chugging along.

Things that happened that I wish I was around to talk about... Polygon and IGN reviews of the latest Destiny content.

Honestly they are not wrong.

Any one on XboxOne that have plans on doing any of the raids VoG or Crotas End for the weekend?

How many other folk just rock one class only?

I see lots of alts but I don't think (and I've briefly tried) I have the Patience & Time to make that dedication to 2 or 3.

I've gotten a Titan to 28, but I just like the gameplay of my Warlock, so I usually stick with him.

The only time I REALLY use my Titan is for an extra raid run, or more bounties to level up weapons.

Steroyd

Bungie plz, fix the damn spawn system, I want to spawn near teammates not the other side of the map surrounded by the other team.

Top Bottom